Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for college
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 451 posts

RE: Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for college
01-05-2014 7:42 PM

(01-05-2014 2:34 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Well me for one have no interest right now of being in a relationship and that was known from the get go. However I'm open to having a long term relationship in the future so she will stay on the back burner for Long Term Relationship another time. I will just keep having fun with her until then or she ends it or I end it. I got nothing but time and only answer to myself.

I'm gonna go in for a non surgical vasectomy so I don't get any surprises. It can be easily reversed once I get married.

Fucking Genius. This is the nightmare of groupie ho's everywhere

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
01-05-2014 7:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 504
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 256 posts

RE: Chinese Girl exposed to DP 9 times = I'm a virgin fuck me before I leave for college
01-06-2014 1:32 AM

We decide our own "fates" and control our own circumstances. Nothing is pre-determined unless we hold such a limiting belief. If as3 has a strong enough desire to find the one, then that is exactly what he will do. Passion is the catalyst for all life successes. You must first have a strong desire, a burning passion to achieve something before it can then be achieved. A million failures do not matter one bit if one has a strong desire for something. as3's has reached the highest peaks of success and fallen to the lowest depths of failure, yet he, in his own mind, knows he will find exactly what he seeks. As long as he maintains this belief through everything he does, he will someday find the one.

Of course, in as3's case, it's more like the twenty one Razz Jk dude, stay strong and keep on looking. Still plenty of great women out there just waiting for the privilage to meet a guy like yourself. Long as we keep moving, our chances always stay strong. It's all about having a positive mindset and a strong belief syste. With this, we are that much closer to success.
01-06-2014 1:32 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Mars82, _alex_, meme371, Liquid_Mind, jzsxd9
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 79 posts

01-06-2014 12:14 PM

Alright, after some private counseling with mark, I realized that I had been dictating other people's beliefs, again. I used to do this a lot, been trying to change myself and getting rid of this bad habit, but it seems I had not hit the roots of the problem, so it re-emerged itself. (is there a subliminal for me to help me get rid of this problem?)

You said it yourself as3 so I don't need to say it again, you are the center of your own life and nobody should take control of it unless you want them to, and to be honest, that is exactly what I had in mind too. I don't like other people controlling me and ordering me around either, I seek freedom, I seek to be different from the rest of the society, and I seek indepedence.

Forget what I said to you before, fuck them, do whatever you want with women, nobody can control what you do with them anyway, so why should anyone bother with it? Actually I have no rights to say what I said to you before either, I love women too, and I sure want to be popular with the ladies and raise my social status, which is why I found this forum and pheromone products in the first place. Even through I still hate other pimps, but screw them, they have their own lives to worry about and being popular with ladies is probably only the tip of the iceberg of their lives, they might done other amazing feats in life, you are an example of that, people might think you are a cheap guy at first because you are going out with all those women, but their opinions might change immediately after hearing what you went through with life. That saying fits here:"Don't judge a book by it's cover, do actually open it and read through the whole thing." (I came up with the last part lol)

So, are we cool?

PS. I'll go take a break for an indefinite amount of time for participating in active discussions until I am sure that I get rid of this bad habit so I don't repeat the same mistakes over and over again, not only in this forum, but from all kinds of interactions. In the mean time, I'll only post products reporting threads, reading journals, and maybe have a couple threads in the general chat section.
01-06-2014 12:14 PM
gounot
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 17 posts

01-06-2014 12:46 PM

(01-05-2014 5:48 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Perception,

A few of my friends got it done and haven't had any problems as of yet. It's really a normal procedure now. Takes 20 minutes or less.

No Scalpel Vasectomies have been around for a while and offer the same potential unpleasentness down the road (pain/discomfort/autoimmune reactions). Though rare, it's what has been deterring me so far.

I am not an avid follower of your personal saga.. but I do remember reading you were fairly well off.

So i want to introduce you (and everyone else) to VasalGel (aka RISUG).
It has the big advantage of leaving the vas deferens intact and being completely REVERSIBLE.

The procedure has been tested successfully on rabbits and is currently applied to Bonobo monkeys. Hopefully, first clinical human trials will commence later this year.

Since the pharmaceutical industry has nothing to gain by funding a one-time procedure, a non-profit organization has bought the rights and wants to bring it to the market as a low cost solution.

FUNDING: About 30.000 Dollar have been collected via paypal donations and a crowdfunding effort is planned for later this year.

I've given what I could afford in 2013 and will give again this year. But a larger donation by a MOTIVATED man of means would surely help.

DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way affiliated with the project. But sure am very excited about it.

LINKS:
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 12:48 PM by gounot.)
01-06-2014 12:46 PM
Thanks given by as33156
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1526
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 1626 posts

01-06-2014 1:02 PM

Non surgical vascectomies? No problem, I've got a vice on my workbench, or a hammer if the vice sounds a bit to painful. anybody's that's got the balls, just come on by and I'll make sure you never have to worry about having kids. sideLol

OK, so who of you read that, reached down for them and winced? Big Grin

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-06-2014 1:02 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Mars82, doctordonald

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11584
Thanks received:
8357 thanks in 2703 posts

01-06-2014 1:20 PM

(01-06-2014 12:46 PM)gounot Wrote:  No Scalpel Vasectomies have been around for a while and offer the same potential unpleasentness down the road (pain/discomfort/autoimmune reactions). Though rare, it's what has been deterring me so far.

I am not an avid follower of your personal saga.. but I do remember reading you were fairly well off.

So i want to introduce you (and everyone else) to VasalGel (aka RISUG).
It has the big advantage of leaving the vas deferens intact and being completely REVERSIBLE.

The procedure has been tested successfully on rabbits and is currently applied to Bonobo monkeys. Hopefully, first clinical human trials will commence later this year.

Since the pharmaceutical industry has nothing to gain by funding a one-time procedure, a non-profit organization has bought the rights and wants to bring it to the market as a low cost solution.

FUNDING: About 30.000 Dollar have been collected via paypal donations and a crowdfunding effort is planned for later this year.

I've given what I could afford in 2013 and will give again this year. But a larger donation by a MOTIVATED man of means would surely help.

DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way affiliated with the project. But sure am very excited about it.

LINKS:

Thanks for the information gounot! I'm going to look into it for sure. I'm a little scared of the gel put i need to have a good look at the new method. Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-06-2014 1:20 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-06-2014 1:31 PM

(01-06-2014 1:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Non surgical vascectomies? No problem, I've got a vice on my workbench, or a hammer if the vice sounds a bit to painful. anybody's that's got the balls, just come on by and I'll make sure you never have to worry about having kids. sideLol

OK, so who of you read that, reached down for them and winced? Big Grin

LOL Mark! I think the recovery time would last to long haha.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-06-2014 1:31 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1668
Thanks received:
1302 thanks in 730 posts

01-06-2014 9:39 PM

(01-06-2014 1:31 PM)as33156 Wrote:  LOL Mark! I think the recovery time would last to long haha.

Correction. Recovery time would last forever. lol

I hope everything is going well with you and Kat my friend.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-06-2014 9:39 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-16-2014 11:39 AM

I took a 2hr road trip to visit my chinese college sweetie for valentine's day.

I wore DP of course. I was inside her dorm with her and her dorm mate. We were talking and being a couple and her roommate was like "so now I see why you don't hangout. You have a man. I didn't know you like the chocolate!"

Her roommate is black and cute also but has a loud mouth. She finally realized that we wanted some alone time and she said "I guess you drove here for more than just talking"

She left and we got our lovefest on. We then went out to eat did a little shopping and I drove back home.

02-16-2014 11:39 AM
Thanks given by LL21, MMM, jzsxd9, Mars82, doctordonald, Pheroman

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 118
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 56 posts

02-18-2014 10:25 PM

as3
What was she like in bed? Did you apply in the groin area?

I had tried applying it(one dab of DP) in the pube area before having sex with my girlfriend. She acted differently on the blow job. like she was totally into it. Her vulva was much wider and wetter.

DP is fantastic for sex!

Favourite combos
Wolf+OD+DP
Wolf+OD+A1
AV+Glace
Core+Anything!
02-18-2014 10:25 PM

Share This Thread