Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Chicago Newbie - questions
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Chicago Newbie - questions
09-25-2017 5:06 PM

Hi Everyone:

Since this is the only thread I have access to post to at the moment, I suppose I'll try to ask my questions here (if that's ok?).

Here's the list of Pheromones I own right now:

A314 (oil)
Instant Shine
Instant Gentleman
Turn up the Heat
Ammo

As you can see, all Androtics Direct. I've experimented with all of them over the last year and a half and never really had any truly great results that made me think "Wow, Pheromones really work and have gotten me laid!"

My current girlfriend is someone I met several years ago and we just reconnected in February. Here's some background and what I'm trying to achieve with pheromones:

I'm 38 and she's 36, btw...in case that's important.

This relationship is hands down the worst i've been in terms of frequency of sex. We have sex about once a month - if that! I am used to having sex with my girlfriends nearly every day, so this has been a terrible change for me and has made me consistently think it might be time to pack up and move (oh, we do live together...big mistake on my part, I suppose).

Thing is: I'd love to be able to fix the problem with something -- maybe Pheromones. She always tells me that she's too tired for sex. She's rejected me so often that I'm done trying. I'd really love to find some pheromone that gets her interested in sex. She tells me she loves me and cuddles up close every night - but there's never any sex. She's interested in all the aspects of a relationship that don't include the sex.

Well, for me, I don't feel very close to her anymore because of that. Is there anything I might try? I've read that Liquid Alchemy Labs Voodoo could be good for "imprinting" and maybe that's what I need -- for her to have a stronger "imprint/attachment" to me?

My androtics direct stuff doesn't seem to have much effect on her, if any. I usually don't use more than one thing at a time, and no more than 2 drops/sprays. Maybe something I already own might work if I just used more of it? Any suggestions? I'm not opposed to ordering something else, but just don't reccomend Androtics Direct to me because I think I'm done with them.

Thanks!
09-25-2017 5:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Chicago Newbie - questions
09-25-2017 5:23 PM

"This relationship is hands down the worst i've been in... has made me consistently think it might be time to pack up and move... She's rejected me so often that I'm done trying... I don't feel very close to her anymore because of that."

Time to move on...

I'll leave it to the other members for mone advice.

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-25-2017 5:23 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

09-25-2017 6:13 PM

(09-25-2017 5:06 PM)PheroPhoenix Wrote:  Hi Everyone:

This relationship is hands down the worst i've been in terms of frequency of sex. We have sex about once a month - if that! I am used to having sex with my girlfriends nearly every day, so this has been a terrible change for me and has made me consistently think it might be time to pack up and move (oh, we do live together...big mistake on my part, I suppose).

Thing is: I'd love to be able to fix the problem with something -- maybe Pheromones. She always tells me that she's too tired for sex. She's rejected me so often that I'm done trying. I'd really love to find some pheromone that gets her interested in sex. She tells me she loves me and cuddles up close every night - but there's never any sex. She's interested in all the aspects of a relationship that don't include the sex.

Well, for me, I don't feel very close to her anymore because of that. Is there anything I might try? I've read that Liquid Alchemy Labs Voodoo could be good for "imprinting" and maybe that's what I need -- for her to have a stronger "imprint/attachment" to me?

My androtics direct stuff doesn't seem to have much effect on her, if any. I usually don't use more than one thing at a time, and no more than 2 drops/sprays. Maybe something I already own might work if I just used more of it? Any suggestions? I'm not opposed to ordering something else, but just don't reccomend Androtics Direct to me because I think I'm done with them.

Thanks!

Leave now it will only get worse.
09-25-2017 6:13 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2017 6:39 PM

Yeah, what the other's have said. DTB NOW!!!

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-25-2017 6:39 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-25-2017 7:10 PM

Yeah, move on. I don't wanna see you struggle trying to find a magic mone blend to make an unhappy relationship into a happy one. A relationship should make you happy without synthetic pheromones.

Wanna make it easier to get new girls? Try Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae from Liquid Alchemy.

Try M3X from Apex. Lot's of guys are having success with it getting the ladies in the mood. Now that I'm thinking of it, try M3X on her just to see if it'll make her DTF more but that's still a relationship I would wanna get out of.

Try Evolve from PXS too for her and the new ladies. It's a sexual like the other's listed above.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 7:11 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
09-25-2017 7:10 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-25-2017 8:48 PM

(09-25-2017 5:06 PM)PheroPhoenix Wrote:  I'm not opposed to ordering something else

how about a mail order bride who loves sex!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-25-2017 8:48 PM
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2017 4:04 PM

Ok. I'm starting with M3X and Imprint from Apex. That should get me started anyway.
I'll try them on my girlfriend first and if that doesn't work maybe nothing will. :/ But at least I'll have them for when I can get out of the relationship and start over...

But I'd love to be able to report back that Apex products made even someone who appears to not care about sex drop her panties. That would be a pretty impressive achievement for Apex pheromones. lol
09-26-2017 4:04 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-26-2017 4:11 PM

(09-26-2017 4:04 PM)PheroPhoenix Wrote:  But I'd love to be able to report back that Apex products made even someone who appears to not care about sex drop her panties. That would be a pretty impressive achievement for Apex pheromones. lol

You're missing the bigger picture .... it''s not only that she doesn't care about sex .... she doesn't care about YOUR needs ... and no mones will fix that. I've been with girls who will give you a bj or at least a hand job even if they werent in the mood just because they want to please their man.

Bottom line is this ... find someone who has the same sex drive as you or at least someone who cares about your wants and needs because clearly the one you're with now doesn't

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-26-2017 4:11 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-26-2017 5:06 PM

(09-26-2017 4:11 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  You're missing the bigger picture .... it''s not only that she doesn't care about sex .... she doesn't care about YOUR needs ... and no mones will fix that. I've been with girls who will give you a bj or at least a hand job even if they werent in the mood just because they want to please their man.

Bottom line is this ... find someone who has the same sex drive as you or at least someone who cares about your wants and needs because clearly the one you're with now doesn't

I second Spidey.

There's millions and billions of people in this world, and if ya filter out everything to ur local area, am sure u'll be able to at least have 1000 girls that're happy to make ya happy while YOU will make THEM happy at the same time.

The current one ya have, get rid of her, think of her as a disposable glove or something. She's no use no more. Heck am an ugly M'Fugger and I STILL get lucky here and there with mones. So me humble suggestion is try the mones on other ladies.

Ur profile says u're 38 so 2 sprays of either m3x or Imprint or both will do the trick. But start solo first. U'll be tempted to combine'em but start solo. Start with M3X.

May I suggest? Try it on a few ladies in the pub, sleep with'em and then see how ur current gf will feel jealous. ESPECIALLY when she'll sniff another girls cops on ya. THEN u'll get a good amount of attention from ur current gf.

Good luck. Smile
09-26-2017 5:06 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-26-2017 6:49 PM

(09-26-2017 4:11 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  You're missing the bigger picture .... it''s not only that she doesn't care about sex .... she doesn't care about YOUR needs ... and no mones will fix that. I've been with girls who will give you a bj or at least a hand job even if they werent in the mood just because they want to please their man.

Very well put. I’m interested how M3X makes her react though. I hope you find someone better after testing the blends.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-26-2017 6:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi from Chicago: Looking to maximize results BlueLineBlast 10 1,614 11-17-2017 2:17 PM
Last Post: mdw
  Hello from a newbie with a few questions Kulli60 2 1,215 04-24-2017 3:51 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Hello from Chicago R.Keyz 5 2,084 11-14-2015 1:44 AM
Last Post: R.Keyz
  New from Chicago. ak4d4 6 2,641 09-09-2015 2:39 PM
Last Post: ak4d4
Big Grin Hey, Chicago guy here Poison Oak 10 3,856 09-10-2014 11:47 AM
Last Post: NuTrix