Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi from Chicago: Looking to maximize results
BlueLineBlast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi from Chicago: Looking to maximize results
11-16-2017 9:14 PM

Hi everyone I'm new to the forums but have been using pheromones since I was 16. It's amazing how many other pheromone enthusiasts there are and the body of knowledge available here is incredible. I have a bit of a dilemma on my hands and was wondering if anyone here has dealt with this before.

As stated earlier I've been using pheromones since I was 16. The first product I ever tried was beaches by Michael Vie and it worked really well for me. The first time I tried it I was immediately shocked by how effective it was. The amount of attention from girls I was getting whenever I wore it to school was definitely out of the ordinary. I noticed lots of blatant IOIs and girls stealing glances at me regularly.

Over the years however I have noticed drop off in those reactions with beaches. I know your body chemistry can change from your teens to your mid-late twenties and I am wondering if that may possibly be the case. Beaches reportedly has an alpha-androstenone to alpha-androstenol ratio of 2:1 and the concentration of pheromones per 1/3 oz bottle is on the lower end. Therefore you can typically wear a lot with little fear of overdosing.

In addition to beaches, I also own Grail of Affection, M3X, Scent of Eros (gel), Imprint (sample), Treasureful Shine (sample) MX297, Instant Honesty and Molecule C. Some of these aforementioned blends have been hit or miss with my body chemistry. I can't wear too much -none and am questioning if I should stick with more social blends as opposed to heavy -none mixes.

Since beaches is the only blend that has ever worked consistently for me even though I've noticed a drop off in the hits over the years I continue to gravitate toward that mix. Has anyone here noticed a reduction in results from a particular product that you have used consistently over the years? If so how much of a role would you assume changes in body chemistry play? I'm thinking of increasing the app dosage or pairing it with something like P96 to give it a little extra kick like it used to have. I really look forward to hearing from everyone. Thanks for reading!
11-16-2017 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi from Chicago: Looking to maximize results
11-16-2017 9:42 PM

Is that you in the pic? If it is, you’re one of the more androstenone heavy guys naturally, but don’t need to shy away from it. Try Bad Wolf, heavy androstenone with a strong sexual vibe to compliment, not hide, your natural signature. You can ask for a sample of it when ordering another product.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 9:42 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
11-16-2017 9:42 PM
BlueLineBlast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2017 10:11 PM

Yeah thats me in the pic. Thanks for recommending bad wolf, I've been on the fence about it and might try it soon. I'm mainly looking for products that produce those blatant hits that make wearing mones so much fun. How would you rank bad wolf in that regard?
11-16-2017 10:11 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-16-2017 10:28 PM

The highest in those regards and effects. Ive been approached 4 or 5 timws wesring t. One chick left her bf on the dance floor to come grind on me and her BF peeled her off me 10 seconds after she started. Most blatant and fun blend I’ve found.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 10:28 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
11-16-2017 10:28 PM

BlueLineBlast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2017 10:39 PM

Now I'm definitely going to try it. I've had some interesting hits before but nothing like that. What are your thoughts on putatives like P96? Would it be worth it to try one of them as well?
11-16-2017 10:39 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-16-2017 10:49 PM

I used to use it frequently with a314 and IS and loved it. I ran it with Chamber 36 last weekend and I think it neutered it. Right now, I think it’s best used after sex has happened. I haven’t used it during the dating process so my opinion might change but it’s never crossed my mind to use P96 when going out to meet chicks when the sun sets. I can reliably turn to Dionysos + Core + Tusc, or BW in that situation.

Bad Wolf is beautiful because it makes women uncomfortable in how horny, sexy and sexually attracted to you they are. Action needs to be taken to cure their discomfort. The actions by me are very received. Actions they take are outrageous. I was at a hookah bar with a friend (both wearing BW) and two girls left their boys at the table to come talk to us.

I plan to try BW+Androstadienone or P96 in the coming weeks and will most likely write about it in my journal on the forum here.
11-16-2017 10:49 PM
BlueLineBlast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2017 10:57 PM

Can't wait to hear that report. Speaking of androstadienone, I think I'm starting to figure of Grail of Affection. The sight recommends 3 drops for me but that produces no noticeable results. 5-6 drops seems to be my sweet spot. When at the gym people seem to be a bit more open and sociable. Have you ever found that some products require more than the recommended dosage to be effective?
11-16-2017 10:57 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-16-2017 11:05 PM

Only Apex and Pheromone Treasures has given me dosage recommendations and the recommendations work good enough to a point I don’t need more. You’re might be more muscular and fit then any of the testers for GOA which could explain the discrepancy in your recommended dose experience.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 11:05 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
11-16-2017 11:05 PM

BlueLineBlast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2017 11:23 PM

Yeah thats why I really like Apex and Pheromone Treasures as they take a lot of the guesswork out regarding recommended dosages. Imprint is another one I really like especially the scent. How would you rank Dionosys and Core?
11-16-2017 11:23 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-17-2017 12:03 AM

Core gives me a really social celeb VIP aura which I really enjoy. I would've got it unscented so I can mix it with scented items. I'm going to continue buying it. Two sprays Fury is what I use when wearing solo or comboing. Feels like it makes me more likable. This is Mr. Popular friendly your buddy the ever so cool guy with easy going charisma that flows effortlessly to me. I like it a lot. My only problem is that it is only in a spray (I know you're reading this Thundr) and as a whole I'd use Apex sprays much more often if they were more cost efficient, like how TUSC is.

Dionysos has enough Androstadienone to be comforting, and I feel more energy and vigor in my crotch - it's like my hip movements are highlighted. I've seen it make women squirm. It's helped me spread a pair of legs open once (combo with Core and tusc, all in Fury scent, in 22 ratio.) with the comfortable attraction it created, so I'll buy it again. I usually wear two sprays Fury when I do.

TUSC has a crushy Long Term Relationship attraction to it, with a Elon Musk smart guy status. It's very trustworthy and believable. The hits aren't blatant or over the top and there are more celebrity VIP auras (C36 and Alpha Q are two that come to mind) but with steering I cut a line that was touching the door at Cheesecake Factory to put my name down while everyone around was complacent. The girl taking names picked me next as I stood innocently by her. When I was using TUSC, it left an impression on the people I was hanging with at the time that I was very intelligent, capable, great catch and sophisticated (not saying that I am not those things already, but I was constantly being told this by a new clique which I consider a hit). My regular dose was 4 drops Fury.
11-17-2017 12:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chicago Newbie - questions PheroPhoenix 14 2,941 09-06-2019 7:30 PM
Last Post: hut
  Hello from Chicago R.Keyz 5 2,082 11-14-2015 1:44 AM
Last Post: R.Keyz
  New from Chicago. ak4d4 6 2,636 09-09-2015 2:39 PM
Last Post: ak4d4
Big Grin Hey, Chicago guy here Poison Oak 10 3,852 09-10-2014 11:47 AM