Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Chicago Newbie - questions
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Chicago Newbie - questions
09-26-2017 8:25 PM

Great test scenario. Hell we should send you a care package because you don't have anything to lose.

But seriously... RUN don't walk. Run away.

I'm in the dozens with mones and I can tell you this - at best they double the frequency. So 1 x 2 = 2 times a month? Are you that in love?

Other things that are disturbing. You haven't mentioned kids or life stresses and the age is a great hormonal age. Basically you have all the reasons in the world to be DTF. Furthermore you are at your prime age. The widest spectrum of age ranges is available. Life pressures only get stronger, especially if you settle down and have kids.

I believe the American distribution is like 6-11 times a month. Something like 2x a week. You are getting maybe 10-20% of the sex you should be having. Sex isn't everything but you are cheating yourself.

So barring some medical reason like depression or hormonal issues or some psychological reason, the whole thing is bound for a disaster.

But go into it with gusto. But the fact that you've already tried a spread with no strong change is not a good sign.

Frankly for me M3X is great for girls you are dating - establishing a relationship with. IMHO Imprint is better for someone you know based on my testing.

Of course, I always say this but try a Copulin and None OD or that Body Oil from XS and a massage. If that doesn't work..... not sure what else will.

Also be aware of menses and which time you do have the once a week romp. I'd put money on it being every 26-29 days....
09-26-2017 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-26-2017 11:28 PM

(09-26-2017 8:25 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  But seriously... RUN don't walk. Run away.

OP, you came here for advice, and the verdict is in: GTFO. She doesn't care about your needs. She's not horny for you. She's just not that into you. She thinks you need her more than she needs you.

Prove her wrong. Leave.

OK, since we all know you're not going to do that (based on your dodging the prior advice), start creating dread. Up your game. Improve your wardrobe. Start flirting with other women in her presence; don't be a cad, just be charming and stay on the right side of the line. Pick up a new hobby, preferably one that has you away from her for extended periods of time. More preferably in mixed company. Change your cologne. Change your look/beard/hair/brand-of-underwear. ORDER SOME DIRTY PRIMITIVE AND WEAR A DROP 2x/wk). Go on a diet. Hit the gym.
09-26-2017 11:28 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-27-2017 8:06 AM

(09-26-2017 11:28 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  OP, you came here for advice, and the verdict is in: GTFO. She doesn't care about your needs. She's not horny for you. She's just not that into you. She thinks you need her more than she needs you.

Prove her wrong. Leave.

OK, since we all know you're not going to do that (based on your dodging the prior advice), start creating dread. Up your game. Improve your wardrobe. Start flirting with other women in her presence; don't be a cad, just be charming and stay on the right side of the line. Pick up a new hobby, preferably one that has you away from her for extended periods of time. More preferably in mixed company. Change your cologne. Change your look/beard/hair/brand-of-underwear. ORDER SOME DIRTY PRIMITIVE AND WEAR A DROP 2x/wk). Go on a diet. Hit the gym.

Speaking from experience with a previous relationship, I heartily 2nd this advice. It made a tremendous difference for me to focus on me and what and who I wanted to be.

My GF at the time noticed and started paying a lot more attention to me. In my case it also brought out glaring issues in the relationship to the point that I was the one who walked away from the relationship and into a MUCH better one.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-27-2017 8:06 AM
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2019 4:26 PM

I did end up breaking up with the woman I posted about.
I got a new girlfriend without the use of pheromones.
Tried pheromones on her last night just as a test. She went wild
for Instant Gentleman and Imprint combo. We had sex, went to bed and then woke up for more sex. An hour later...more sex. The human Velcro effect was in full force.

New girl has a high sex drive in general, but is not usually clinging to me while watching TV. Last night she was the epitome of human Velcro.

2 sprays of IG
4 sprays of Imprint
09-06-2019 4:26 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-06-2019 7:30 PM

(09-25-2017 7:10 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Wanna make it easier to get new girls? Try Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae from Liquid Alchemy.

Now there's a combo!
09-06-2019 7:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi from Chicago: Looking to maximize results BlueLineBlast 10 1,113 11-17-2017 2:17 PM
Last Post: mdw
  Hello from a newbie with a few questions Kulli60 2 1,007 04-24-2017 3:51 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Hello from Chicago R.Keyz 5 1,812 11-14-2015 1:44 AM
Last Post: R.Keyz
  New from Chicago. ak4d4 6 2,264 09-09-2015 2:39 PM
Last Post: ak4d4
Big Grin Hey, Chicago guy here Poison Oak 10 3,424 09-10-2014 11:47 AM
Last Post: NuTrix