Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Charme from Alpha Dream
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 223
Thanks received:
206 thanks in 121 posts

Charme from Alpha Dream
12-13-2012 12:56 AM

Day 1

Charme in Jasmine Nights 4 sprays (or at least almost...very first spray of the bottle isn't really a full spray)

Did not discern specific self effects on first wear. Initially chill light mood. Did get some unusual male attention from a coworker who seemed border line obsessive about seeing that everything was well organized for me before he left for the day...certainly NOT a complaint. When I got home later, hubby was unusually attentive. Could be because I worked and he had the day to relax and was just being sweet...because he can be that way even w/o mones LOL But he did give me preferential treatment. He was feelin, eh-hem, frisky too. Could've been the mones but this was just the first test drive so I'll save my conclusions Heart

Charme day 2 & 3

Selfies: Mood lift, nothing crazy, dash of saucy. Took a couple days for us to get properly acquainted. At first I didn't think I was getting any self effects, turns out they are just more subtle. I think, for me, it behaved weirdly like LPs Perfect Match only more feminine rather than unisex.

It brings out friendliness in other ladies and men. Today was particularly interesting as several people that I don't see often perked up around me and were very complimentary, one of the ladies even played with my hair Laugh1

Charme seems to have a great flow. A chill feel but easily fun. I'm thinking this one is more complex and will have to test some more to sort out all of it's nuances. It's more laid back than Exotique, but that's not to say it's a bad thing. I'm thinking this one is going to be a great bonder...time will tell!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-13-2012 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream Not Responding II MarquesGil 79 4,367 11-09-2012 12:42 AM
Last Post: thebigQ
  Alpha Dream Product Review Kupo1212 0 299 10-03-2012 9:03 PM
Last Post: Kupo1212
  Duration of Alpha-Dream products? Kupo1212 8 439 09-30-2012 7:50 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1