Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to Alpha Dream
Relogic
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

New to Alpha Dream
09-19-2012 11:07 PM

I'm about to go all out and buy Alfa Maschio, Fasburn Glace, and Certo. The only problem I'm having is picking a scent for Alfa Maschio (leaning towards Leather & Steel and Black Spice)...Glacé comes unscented and I figured I would get Certo unscented and just use the Alfa Maschio as a cover.

I also wear high quality colognes so maybe I should just get the Alfa Maschio unscented and cover all 3 up with something like Aventus or Millesime Imperial?

I was also about to buy L2K but read on the forums that a new version was coming out soon (emailed alpha dream earlier today and they said 2 - 3 weeks), so I'm going to hold out on that. Do I really need the Alfa Maschio and Glacé if I'm getting L2K v2? I will be mainly using these pheromone colognes in recreationally social situations and around my girl friend.

Please advise...thanks!
09-19-2012 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 118
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 82 posts

RE: New to Alpha Dream
09-19-2012 11:35 PM

If I were you, I'd get Glacé, Certo and LIIK. Reason being that the outgoing LIIK formulation is the shit for lack of a better word. Chris will indeed be releasing LIIK Rev.2 soon, and is going to give all the buyers of the old formulation a 70% discount to try the new version which will have an alcohol base instead of the light silicone it has now. It will also be more sexual in nature, which if you were to get the new revision only, then you would have two sexual products if indeed you did buy AM.

It's your choice, but from what it's looking like the outgoing LIIK and the new upcoming one will be different enough for you to enjoy and use both. Not to take anything from AM, great product but I personally think LIIK is more flexible and performs wonders. Besides, with the discount for Rev.2 it would work out to be about 21 dollars.

As for scent wise, I haven't tried black spice but have LIIK in Leather & Steel and think its great. It's not everyone's cup of tea though. If you like your scents sweet but masculine you're going to love this scent package. It reminds me of cotton candy, with some sandalwood thrown in. Good luck in your choice and have fun man.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 11:37 PM by MangoEruption.)
09-19-2012 11:35 PM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream, LL21
Relogic
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-22-2012 7:54 PM

Just bought L2k in Leather and Steel scent! Hopefully they'll throw in some samples in the other scents as well...especially Black Spice.
09-22-2012 7:54 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 118
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 82 posts

09-22-2012 8:19 PM

(09-22-2012 7:54 PM)Relogic Wrote:  Just bought L2k in Leather and Steel scent! Hopefully they'll throw in some samples in the other scents as well...especially Black Spice.

You won't regret that purchase bro. Although its more expensive than most mones out there, I think it's a product that is effen perfect for phero-beginners. This one will give you aha moments. Is this your first mone?

When I first started using it, I noticed that I would start out with verbal diarrhea and wouldn't shut up. Actually, even more so than glacé which surprised me. It's great if your planning to partySmile.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-22-2012 8:19 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko
Relogic
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-22-2012 11:05 PM

Nah, I'm not new to mones. I've tried Pherlure and all of the Instant line at Androtics and A314.

Pherlure was the first one I've tried out before I found AD. Actually, come to think of it, years ago I tried out Realm when I was a teenager...hated the smell so never cared if it worked or not...I just quit using it. But Pherlure, for all the negatives about it, has one of the best scents I've ever smelt...I wouldn't care if it worked or not because the smell is amazing to me. I used to pair it with Silver Mountain Water by Creed and the Matterhorn body wash and deodorant from Old Spice...it's like the ultimate scent pairing...soooo sublime. I don't know if it's the mones in Pherlure or just the amazing combination of scents, but I've never had a problem attracting postive attention from females...I remember the first time i used that combination I met this model at a club and had a blast with her all night. We danced and talked and at the end of the night she wanted to kiss me, but didn't and finally let me know she had a boyfriend. We exchanged numbers and parted ways, and then about 30 minutes later she sent me a text about how she could smell me all over her. We continued talking thru the months to come and eventually the other guy was out of the picture and we dated for a few years. Unfortunatly, her career has her traveling and we decided it's best if we don't do the long distance relationship...so here I am, single again...looking for some magical mones.

Anyway, I liked most of the Instant line and the A314...had a bunch of fun nights on that stuff. It seems a lot more consistent than Pherlure in actual hits and the neroli smell they use in most of their lineup is pretty damn good.

Anyway, I hope LIIK is as amazing as they hype says it is. I'll probably be buying Glace and Certo as well....and definitely LIIKv2 if the first version passes the test.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2012 11:07 PM by Relogic.)
09-22-2012 11:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream Not Responding II MarquesGil 78 3,682 10-10-2012 8:25 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  Alpha Dream Product Review Kupo1212 0 220 10-03-2012 9:03 PM
Last Post: Kupo1212
  Duration of Alpha-Dream products? Kupo1212 8 306 09-30-2012 7:50 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Alpha Dream Corpo Rattlesnake 35 6,075 09-04-2012 10:08 PM