Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream Corpo
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Alpha Dream Corpo
10-12-2011 6:04 AM

Initial Impression: This stuff is damn good! Take into account this is only my first time wearing it but first impressions show this is heavily under-rated and overlooked.

Usual info:
Number of sprays - 4 sprays from to go = 2 sprays from the big bottles I assume.
Application spots "“ 4 blasts to the neck region, none to wrists
Cover "“ CK 1

Similar to the other Alpha dream products this is slightly silky on the skin and takes a bit of time to dry down.

I had a meeting this morning with my former boss regarding my research work. The train journey would normally be a pain especially this early in the morning. All the seats were already taken before it arrived at my stop so I had to perform the huddled standing balancing act. Years ago that'd be a real test for my social anxiety but I've been working on myself over the years and its reduced it greatly. Today however, took it to another level. Absolutely carefree, calm and composed. My normal attitude would have been to do what everyone else does and try and be indifferent and ignore the people around me. Overall, whilst this might not be a huge issue it stands out given how reserved the British are and how they normally act. Today, I was the guy who stood out by not doing what others (myself included under normal conditions) typically revert to under conditions outside their comfort zone. In fact the best way to describe it is that it broadens your comfort zone so these things which you'd ignore (or stress about) you have no problems addressing. The people sharing the standing space did the usual commuter awkward dance, look at the floor, out the window, nervously find a book or something else to keep their attention etc which I believe amplified the effect. Had I been surrounded by guys who also didn't give a fuck then I most likely wouldn't have noticed anything massively different. I made eye contact with the girl in front of me every time I caught her perving on me, and then stared at her low cut top in retaliation P . Psychologically, I'd put the female hits down to this, its like you have something that they want to have hence you automatically have value/status. Hence, the admiration aspect of this got me several hits including a boobing and ass grazing my crotch as they disembarked. No real intimidation noticed, there is the possibility I didn't notice it in my zen like state ;).

The female hits kept coming though outside of the train journey and I think Corpo would be especially effective out of business settings as well as in them (described next).

I've not worn any heavy alpha mixes for a few weeks hence the sudden jump in respect might have dazed me abit but this mix is different to True Alpha which can sometimes be seen as slightly aggressive or the authoritarian A314 when I put on one drop too many. I'd say this is equal to the kind of hits I get from Wolf.

The meeting went well and by well I mean amazing. My former line manager (supervisor) has a polarised reaction to the effects to A314 vibe, i.e. give up the high ground or try and challenge me in meetings with others. Hence why I became more and more reluctant to use it that setting. However, with Corpo I took the lead but with no resistance in that there was no break in the flow of interaction between us, natural but enhanced in my favour. Furthermore, I'm now looking at a future business prospect in which he's actively in the process of securing funding for. Told you the meeting went great ;). Though he'll also likely benefit from any funding so he obviously has a vested interest in this but this is the first time he's taken opportunity to secure funding for commercial business development with any of his former students. Within the meeting I kept strong clear eye contact in a natural manner which is something I used to be told I didn't do. And this is without doing the weirdo intense stare into your soul look. My body language was very relaxed; I actually lounged out a bit until I caught myself. My voice and tonality also improved in that I held my side of the discussion confidently without rushing or allowing myself to be interrupted. My tone was calm and confident although the subject area was my speciality so I had a reason to be, previously though when questioned about my work I'd occasionally get defensive and my voice may have been unsteady, none of that today.

Overall, I will say that this is my first outing with Corpo but already I'm liking it alot. Again this reminds me of Wolf. I will test further when the appropriate occasions become available. If it continues to perform at this level its going solidly onto my buy list once I recover from my latest spending spree Big Grin

Finally, I want to thank Chris and Amara for being awesome enough to provide me with a sample.

Apologies if this is difficult to read but I wanted to get all my thoughts out as quickly as possible, hence the grammar might be piss poor in places.
10-12-2011 6:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream Corpo
10-12-2011 1:18 PM

Nice review. I'm still waiting to get my mones, but I wanted to comment on a couple things. I do same thing whenever I'm in a more confident mood. I look at girls and I'm not scared to check them out, because I feel I already have value... and why be scared anyway? Just go after what you like, and if someone doesn't like it.. well thats their problem =) Gotta break a few eggs sometimes anyway.

I understand the ignoring effect... I do it sometimes too whenever I am feeling insecure or just not in a very good mood. As for the weird soul gaze stare I have a variety of techniques I look to get rid of that. Whenever I wake up in a daze (sleeping too much or in the dark), feel too withdrawn into myself... I will do certain things like exercise, sit in a jacuzzi or take an extra long hot shower (hot cold = hydrotherapy), and if you are not an athiest a little "bright" color visualization to spruce the mental aspect of yourself up with positive vibes.

I've noticed that this soul gazing is associated with being withdrawn into myself too much and I wonder if melatonin over-production has anything to do with it, because if I oversleep I am under darkness for longer periods...and aren't changing ones exposure to light levels dramatically effect melatonin levels? I was even reading somewhere about that.
10-12-2011 1:18 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2011 7:08 PM

Yaaay first Corpo postBig Grin Seems like Wolf has a strong contender.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-15-2011 7:08 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

12-07-2011 2:46 AM

I've lowered the price on corporativo to $49.50 per bottle.

Hope this can stir things up a bit... Smile

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 3:07 AM by Alpha Dream.)
12-07-2011 2:46 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-07-2011 2:50 AM

Also, can you guys think of any scents (designer or essential) which would go well with this formula? --- I would like to offer some scent options with this formula. Any suggestions will be appreciated Yes

Chris
12-07-2011 2:50 AM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2011 4:55 AM

Whoohoo, nice to hear buying Corpo will be easier on the bank account! Big Grin

Regarding scents, personally I recommend YSL L'Homme or Kouros. L'Homme imo is a classy sophisticated scent which would be well reflected for business settings. Whereas Kouros (is a bit younger crowd) is more daily day time wear.
12-07-2011 4:55 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-07-2011 7:42 AM

That's great information Chris !

and i'm happy to see Rattlesnake still alive ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 7:42 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2011 8:30 AM

Hahaha Pago, I lurk a fair bit these days, not a huge amount of time to post anymore Sad
12-07-2011 8:30 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2011 2:08 PM

That's very generous of you Chris.

Not a perfume expert by any means, buy if i were you I wold tale a look at:

L'eau d'Issey pour homme, by Issey Miyake is agreat scent, and it's strong enough to be used as cover. Was the first good cologne I got, and still like to buy it from time to time. I'm getting myself a big bottle for christmas.

D&G pour Homme is another great scent. I've used it to cover AM unscented.

Polo Big Pony # 3 (kind of fresh) is in my radar right now.

Love&Luck by Ed Hardy: I've heard many good things from it.

Talk to you soon.
12-07-2011 2:08 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-07-2011 2:15 PM

(12-07-2011 2:50 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Also, can you guys think of any scents (designer or essential) which would go well with this formula? --- I would like to offer some scent options with this formula. Any suggestions will be appreciated Yes

Chris

Unforgivable by Sean John seems like a good match.
12-07-2011 2:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,632 06-13-2018 1:52 PM
Last Post: Isis
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,221 06-13-2018 1:51 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Alpha Dream Truth Serum Randy Savage 1 1,768 01-30-2018 1:03 AM
Last Post: Lucent
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 3,030 09-04-2016 8:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Dream’s EST Honeycake 2 5,568 08-17-2016 2:56 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114