Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream Corpo
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream Corpo
12-07-2011 11:02 PM

(12-07-2011 2:50 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Also, can you guys think of any scents (designer or essential) which would go well with this formula? --- I would like to offer some scent options with this formula. Any suggestions will be appreciated Yes

Chris

Creed- Green Irish Tweed, it don't no better than this in term of an alpha male scent

YSL - La nuit de l'Homme, better than L'homme and you get that classy sophisticated smell.

Looking forward to try Corporativo!

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-07-2011 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-08-2011 12:17 AM

I've been wearing Chanel Antaeus with this lately and like it but it doesn't last long.

My post here: has a rating of research and member recommendations on scents for projection, longevity, and silage :

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Good-Col...n#pid23610

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-08-2011 12:17 AM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2011 10:18 PM

A woody chypre. Think classic polo. It is "corporate" after all and those of use who are of a certain age don't wish to smell like we're going to a night club.Acute
12-12-2011 10:18 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-18-2011 2:42 PM

You're giving the formula for Corpo away? Smile

Btw Chris, I like alot of your formulas as they stand and although it'd be a pain in the ass for you but do you think it'd be possible to do custom tweakings per bottle? For example, if I wanted an additional 2mg's of Androsterone added to the formula? I guess it would be more difficult/impossible when reducing things.
12-18-2011 2:42 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-18-2011 4:02 PM

(12-18-2011 2:42 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  You're giving the formula for Corpo away? Smile

Btw Chris, I like alot of your formulas as they stand and although it'd be a pain in the ass for you but do you think it'd be possible to do custom tweakings per bottle? For example, if I wanted an additional 2mg's of Androsterone added to the formula? I guess it would be more difficult/impossible when reducing things.

I second to that, I have tried it 3 times and I think a little more Androsterone could really approach a314 territory(just a little more dominant) with better attraction properties based on the Androstanone + none in Corporativo.

So far great product in my opinion, I just wish it was a little more alpha, but I can always add Androsterone by myself so no big deal...

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011 4:02 PM by LebronJames.)
12-18-2011 4:02 PM

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-18-2011 4:14 PM

Good suggestions on the -Androsterone... It seems like some beta tests are in order for corpo with 5 mg Androsterone..

I need to update the website btw. These days corpo weighs in at 27 mg of pheromones per bottle. With more -Androsterone it will be 29 mg, right up there with alfa maschio...

I can customize the bottle with more or less of something, but it would delay the order a few days. The idea is to try to get it to be as good as possible, as a stand-alone.

Rattle, do you have corpo? Maybe you and Lebron can test a new beta corpo with more Androsterone, and report on the difference? (for better or worse)...
12-18-2011 4:14 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-18-2011 4:58 PM

The question is what you want. Wolf, for me, isn't bad, but not as good at my workplace. Doesn't give me that aura of someone successful and dominant, but rather someone you'd like to drink some beers with, afterwards. The (very)cool guy everyone wants to hang out with and who is also relatively attractive to the ladies.
Corpo on the other hand has more status, but less of a cool-guy vibe, but still i had those "you're the best!" hits. IMO it's more attractive to ladies, and also better suited for the workplace.
From what i hear A314 seems to have even more status and also could be a bit intimidating.

That's why i feel like Corpo is somewhere in the middle, between A314(which i didn't try yet) and Wolf.
Now what do you all want? Cool guy? Intimidating alpha vibe?
IMO it's a preference thing. IDK if there is a "perfect" alpha mix. I'd go with a mix that suits most people. The question is what the majority of people want in an alpha mix.

Still more testing and extensive reviews are appreciated. It's very exciting to actually influence the formula design!

Btw. Chris, i ordered Corpo on 12/13/2011. Did i already get the new formulation? Is it different from the tester-Corpo i had from a few months back?

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-18-2011 4:58 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-18-2011 5:12 PM

(12-18-2011 4:14 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Good suggestions on the -Androsterone... It seems like some beta tests are in order for corpo with 5 mg Androsterone..

I need to update the website btw. These days corpo weighs in at 27 mg of pheromones per bottle. With more -Androsterone it will be 29 mg, right up there with alfa maschio...

I can customize the bottle with more or less of something, but it would delay the order a few days. The idea is to try to get it to be as good as possible, as a stand-alone.

Rattle, do you have corpo? Maybe you and Lebron can test a new beta corpo with more Androsterone, and report on the difference? (for better or worse)...

Hi Chris, I have a Corpo sample from my last order which you/Amara kindly gave. I'd be happy to beta test, although I would hope that you'd keep the current version of Corpo as that has its own special properties which I'm fond of. Smile
12-18-2011 5:12 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

12-18-2011 5:28 PM

I'm envisioning a shopping cart module where members can add new compounds to the mix if they want to, for a small fee. Or is that redundant since they can add drops of concentrate over the application point?

Yeah woulden't change the amount of Androsterone until I could be sure it has a generally positive impact. Androsterone is something which has a large impact on the formula, so I would take that slow.

The last change to corpo was adding a few extra mcg/spray of -stAnone a few weeks ago..
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011 5:28 PM by Alpha Dream.)
12-18-2011 5:28 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-18-2011 7:14 PM

It will be a great honor to beta test it Chris since Alpha mix products are my favorites and I'm really starting to categorize each product (A314, Wolf, TA, Corporativo, IG). I really think that upping Androsterone could boost Corporativo efficiency substantially!

@IDK, the more I test Wolf the less I like it brother. I know it's a forum's favorite but I'm not impress after a full bottle used. I find that it's really close to Instant Gentlemen territory which I find a little too beta, great for buddy-buddy but not so good for business or getting alpha girls/10's which I always aim for...

Personally I'm looking for: the Celebrity light intimidating alpha vibe. If I can create my ultimate product, it would be MX297 life of the party/celebrity vibe mix with A314 Sean Connery/James Bond vibe. While a314 and MX297 really don't mix well, I really have great expectations for Corporativo wich is just lacking a little alpha factor like I previously said.

I'm planning an extensive thread comparing Alpha mix products. I'm still a month away before compiling enough data but so far If may categorized them by two simple criteria : 1. Alpha Vibe 2. Celebrity Vibe (0 being the worst to 10 the best)

A314:
1.Alpha vibe: 9
2.Celebrity vibe: 5

Wolf:
1.Alpha vibe: 4
2.Celebrity vibe: 7

True Alpha:
1.Alpha vibe: 5
2.Celebrity vibe: 4

Corporativo
1.Alpha vibe: 6
2.Celebrity vibe: 7

Instant Gentlemen
1.Alpha vibe: 4
2.Celebrity vibe: 6

MX297
1.Alpha vibe: 3
2.Celebrity vibe: 9

I really think in my humble opinion that Corporativo could become THE PRODUCT with some light adjustments...

(12-18-2011 4:14 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Good suggestions on the -Androsterone... It seems like some beta tests are in order for corpo with 5 mg Androsterone..

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 9:54 AM by LebronJames.)
12-18-2011 7:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,480 06-13-2018 1:52 PM
Last Post: Isis
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,072 06-13-2018 1:51 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Alpha Dream Truth Serum Randy Savage 1 1,598 01-30-2018 1:03 AM
Last Post: Lucent
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,880 09-04-2016 8:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Dream’s EST Honeycake 2 4,947 08-17-2016 2:56 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114