Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream Corpo
pherofun
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream Corpo
12-18-2011 7:46 PM

(12-18-2011 7:14 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  It will be a great honor to beta test it Chris since Alpha mix products are my favorites and I'm really starting to categorize each product (A314, Wolf, TA, Corporativo, Instant Gentleman). I really think that upping Androsterone could boost Corporativo efficiency substantially!

@IDK, the more I test Wolf the less I like it brother. I know it's a forum's favorite but I'm not impress after a full bottle used. I find that it's really close to Instant Gentleman territory which I find a little too beta, great for body-body but not so good for business or getting alpha girls/10's which I always aim for...

Personally I'm looking for: the Celebrity light intimidating alpha vibe. If I can create my ultimate product, it would be MX297 life of the party/celebrity vibe mix with A314 Sean Connery/James Bond vibe. While a314 and MX297 really don't mix well, I really have great expectations for Corporativo wich is just lacking a little alpha factor like I previously said.

I would have to agree that the a314 of years ago had an alpha vibe of a 9. However, it really is not that strongly alpha any more. Not much different than wolf. I was a big a314 user and like the effects of wolf much better. I am going to add some none to it to determine how I can ratchet up the alpha effect (via Aqua Vitale,.

I'm planning an extensive thread comparing Alpha mix products. I'm still a month away before compiling enough data but so far If may categorized them by two simple criteria : 1. Alpha Vibe 2. Celebrity Vibe (0 being the worst to 10 the best)

A314:
1.Alpha vibe: 9
2.Celebrity vibe: 5

Wolf:
1.Alpha vibe: 4
2.Celebrity vibe: 7

True Alpha:
1.Alpha vibe: 5
2.Celebrity vibe: 4

Corporativo
1.Alpha vibe: 6

Instant Gentlemen
2.Celebrity vibe: 6

MX297
1.Alpha vibe: 3
2.Celebrity vibe: 9

I really think in my humble opinion that Corporativo could become THE PRODUCT with some light adjustments...
12-18-2011 7:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-18-2011 8:46 PM

Thanks for this. Out of reps! But this is very helpful.

(12-18-2011 7:14 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  It will be a great honor to beta test it Chris since Alpha mix products are my favorites and I'm really starting to categorize each product (A314, Wolf, TA, Corporativo, Instant Gentleman). I really think that upping Androsterone could boost Corporativo efficiency substantially!

@IDK, the more I test Wolf the less I like it brother. I know it's a forum's favorite but I'm not impress after a full bottle used. I find that it's really close to Instant Gentleman territory which I find a little too beta, great for body-body but not so good for business or getting alpha girls/10's which I always aim for...

Personally I'm looking for: the Celebrity light intimidating alpha vibe. If I can create my ultimate product, it would be MX297 life of the party/celebrity vibe mix with A314 Sean Connery/James Bond vibe. While a314 and MX297 really don't mix well, I really have great expectations for Corporativo wich is just lacking a little alpha factor like I previously said.

I'm planning an extensive thread comparing Alpha mix products. I'm still a month away before compiling enough data but so far If may categorized them by two simple criteria : 1. Alpha Vibe 2. Celebrity Vibe (0 being the worst to 10 the best)

A314:
1.Alpha vibe: 9

Wolf:

True Alpha:

Corporativo

Instant Gentlemen
2.Celebrity vibe: 6

MX297
1.Alpha vibe: 3
2.Celebrity vibe: 9

I really think in my humble opinion that Corporativo could become THE PRODUCT with some light adjustments...
12-18-2011 8:46 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-19-2011 3:16 AM

Very interesting thread!
You're right with Wolf being buddy-buddy, Lebron. It's like it doesn't help you so much when hitting on a girl. Though when her boyfriend is back, she will think you know him, because he treats you like best friends. (At least until he realizes you hit on his girl P) I'm also losing some love for Wolf, still it's very good.

Here's my ratings:

Wolf (Beer-pong-alpha/social-alpha "Want to hang out? You're soo cool!")
2.Celebrity vibe: 8

True Alpha (Nice, but mellow)

Corporativo (Rather laid back, calm, sophisticated alpha) (Appreciation at workplace) (Very attractive to younger girls?)
1.Alpha vibe: 7

Aqua Vitae (I own the place alpha. Dominant, aggressive) (Very attractive to sexually confident girls?)
1.Alpha vibe: 8.5

Alfa Maschio (Young, aggressive, dominant alpha) (Attractive to every girl?)
2.Celebrity vibe: 6 (guys like you and get cocky and funny around you, but still are resceptful)

The question is how to get that alpha/celebrity status for Corpo up. Could epi-Androsterone and DHEAS(I believe it's in Wolf) generate that celebrity vibe? And the alpha-Androsterone generates the sophisticated alpha vibe, and the -none generates the young, aggressive alpha vibe? Do those 'mones counteract each other? IDK.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 3:48 AM by idontknow.)
12-19-2011 3:16 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-19-2011 5:23 AM

Lots of great posts, unfortunately unable to rep Sad

I think to make Corpo more 'Alpha' I'd make the following adjustments:

+2mg of Androsterone
+0.25mg of Androstanone and Androstenone each
-Est by 0.5 mg
+0.5 mg of Trione (given its beautification effects it'd definitely help give status, although the synergy with the other molecules is always hard to predict!).

Hopefully that'd get the best of both worlds, as IDK says its great to be involved in formula design. Hoping Dbot & SS will also chime as they have a fair bit of experience with the Androsterone family Smile

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Androtics were going to make variation batches of A314, charismatic, business, sensual etc but as usual it was just hot air. I know logistically it'd be more of a pain but offering a modification tool to the end user provides a niche not yet covered.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 5:26 AM by Rattlesnake.)
12-19-2011 5:23 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-19-2011 7:24 AM

Which Trione do you mean, Rattle? Androstenetrione, or Androstatrione? IDK if Chris can easily source Androstatrione and Androstenetrione could impose some legal issues. Still a beautifier/attention-getter wouldn't hurt, IMO.

Did anyone try MX297 together with A314? Could you just combine the good of both worlds? Is it possible to create a very alpha, and a little intimidating mix, with celebrity properties at the same time? The closest i ever got to this was Wolf+AV. Still, when combining both, it was never as alpha as AV, and it never had as much of a celebrity vibe, like Wolf. It worked well on people i knew, but didn't do miracles in clubs. Depending on the ratios, the effects always leaned towards one product. It was better than each one on it's own, though. Maybe just because i used more 'mones in total? Would have to test that combo some more.

Does celebrity vibe and attractive intimidating alphaness go together? IDK.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 7:31 AM by idontknow.)
12-19-2011 7:24 AM

lazarusjj
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2011 8:19 AM

Hi Chris ,
Just my twopence,
Remember that Women also wear corpo and are in the workplace , so any changes need to bear this in mind.
LolBlush
12-19-2011 8:19 AM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-19-2011 10:14 AM

Unfortunately, MX297 and a314 doesn't work at all when mix together, it's like they literally cancel each other. I have tried to mix it countless times...

In clubs, my best combo to achieve celebrity vibe with an alpha status is still:

4x MX297 + 2xHeavy Ammo + 20mcg TAA + 4x True Love

If I want Alpha status predominantly I can always go heavy on another combo based on a314 + Turn Up The Heat but I lose the celebrity feel (still my favorite combo for clubs over the one above and AM based combo)

So far, I feel that I can get a little of both aura from Corporativo so it's really promising!

(12-19-2011 7:24 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Did anyone try MX297 together with A314? Could you just combine the good of both worlds? Is it possible to create a very alpha, and a little intimidating mix, with celebrity properties at the same time? The closest i ever got to this was Wolf+AV. Still, when combining both, it was never as alpha as AV, and it never had as much of a celebrity vibe, like Wolf. It worked well on people i knew, but didn't do miracles in clubs. Depending on the ratios, the effects always leaned towards one product. It was better than each one on it's own, though. Maybe just because i used more 'mones in total? Would have to test that combo some more.

Great point! There has to be a women version and a male version of Corpo.

(12-19-2011 8:19 AM)lazarusjj Wrote:  Hi Chris ,
Just my twopence,
Remember that Women also wear corpo and are in the workplace , so any changes need to bear this in mind.
LolBlush

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 10:15 AM by LebronJames.)
12-19-2011 10:14 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-19-2011 2:38 PM

(12-19-2011 7:24 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Which Trione do you mean, Rattle? Androstenetrione, or Androstatrione? IDK if Chris can easily source Androstatrione and Androstenetrione could impose some legal issues. Still a beautifier/attention-getter wouldn't hurt, IMO.

I think it is Androstenetrione, judging by the posts made in this thread:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Androstenetrione.

Regarding Celeb vibe vs alphaness, I don't think they are mutually exclusive but there is a pay off going off the posts made so far. I guess it really does boil down to, what you want the product to do.
12-19-2011 2:38 PM
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

12-28-2011 2:14 AM

I really enjoy reading the details of how Corpo differs from Wolf.

My ultimate goal is something to get me a damn job, and to help me work my way up... From the details I'm seeing here, wolf seems like a better choice if I want respect hits and VIP treatment when I'm out and about, and Corpo seems like it has an edge as far as respect but is really a calm assertive... Ideal for work.

Love the details here,
~Gojira.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
12-28-2011 2:14 AM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-29-2011 12:45 AM

I think Corporativo is way better for work.

Wolf is like the universal good guy, great for social relation but not so to prove yourself on a corporate environment.

If you're young and looking for a part time/student job, then Wolf is maybe your best bet but beside that, Corporativo is the way to go!

(12-28-2011 2:14 AM)Gojira Wrote:  I really enjoy reading the details of how Corpo differs from Wolf.

My ultimate goal is something to get me a damn job, and to help me work my way up... From the details I'm seeing here, wolf seems like a better choice if I want respect hits and VIP treatment when I'm out and about, and Corpo seems like it has an edge as far as respect but is really a calm assertive... Ideal for work.

Love the details here,
~Gojira.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-29-2011 12:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,480 06-13-2018 1:52 PM
Last Post: Isis
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,072 06-13-2018 1:51 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Alpha Dream Truth Serum Randy Savage 1 1,598 01-30-2018 1:03 AM
Last Post: Lucent
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,880 09-04-2016 8:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Dream’s EST Honeycake 2 4,947 08-17-2016 2:56 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114