Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Certo
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3294
Thanks received:
2943 thanks in 1091 posts

RE: Certo
07-18-2011 6:36 AM

7 dabs of Certo smeared on neck and wrists + top of hands.

After being chased by cougars for a couple weeks i got my fav type of hit:
Hot and cute petite and very pretty 20-25yr who just didnt want to go had to literally drag herself away, but not before saying "I'll see you tomorrow" 3 or 4 times after 10 mins of starry eyed chit chat.
I've spoken to her a few times but dont know her that well, but this time she was lassoed by the mones.

Girls and boys are mushy. Men are NEVER mushy. EVER.
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
07-18-2011 6:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Q-Tips, dbot, terry0400-40, SeriousSmile, as33156, solidprice, CaveCritter, doctordonald

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 326 posts

07-18-2011 7:04 AM

Damn Glace and Certo moving towards the top of the to order list Girl cray
07-18-2011 7:04 AM
Thanks given by solidprice
patches345
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-19-2011 12:41 AM

(06-27-2011 6:30 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Just would like to tell that i tried like Pheroman, four spray of Certo (After reading Pheromans report). And i think i got about same results.

I got Certo for about a week ago. Tried it with two sprays yesterday and got good social results.
Today i tried AM with one spray, but decided after two hours to just go crazy and have four spray of certo on top of AM, with UN for men from Love Potion as cover scent.

I walked to and stood besides a woman who's been working for me for a year, and who knows me rather well. After a few seconds, she suddently looks up and at me with very suprised eyes and without saying anything. She looked at me as if there was something she didnt understand. After that, she kept walking close by me, or getting excuses standing besides me frequently. I once took her sniffing at me. There was a few episodes where she just wouldnt move, and where i had to stand realy close for having any chance getting my job done. After about an hour with this, she starts giving me deep eye contact. It was also obvious that she also got an uplift in mood. She also said that she had such an amazing energy today.
After her shift was over, she came back two times, for getting something she accidently forgot taking with her. And when she came, she had great time for just chatting. I also noticed chances in mood from other women, but not in the same way as my employer, but i didnt stand very close to any other women either. I did not notice anything from men.

What way did you apply aqua vitae and certo for men together
did you put certo on your wrist and aqua on your neck how many sprays ect this is a question regarding that you sometimes use certo and aqua vitae together sometimes. what effect happens afterwards when mixed together???
07-19-2011 12:41 AM
patches345
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-19-2011 12:49 AM

(06-24-2011 4:41 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  Could not agree more.

Talk to you soon.
what is your secret to applying certo and aqua vitae together
how is it done???
what is the result of mixing these two together???
07-19-2011 12:49 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 64 posts

07-19-2011 1:22 AM

I tried this combination and got good results (I'll try it again tomorrow to test this again):
-2 sprays of certo applied to my wrists and jawline
-1 drop aqua vitae to the front of my neck. Covered with Versace (can't remember which one).
I got lots of smiles from girls, in class people kept asking me to switch seats and sit with them, and a beautiful girl that I talk to at times completely seemed like she was trying to seek validation from me and trying to impress me. All in all pretty good hits.
07-19-2011 1:22 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, Rattlesnake, Pheroman, dbot, SeriousSmile, as33156, Vex, solidprice, extraballislit

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 287 posts

07-19-2011 4:41 AM

(07-19-2011 12:41 AM)patches345 Wrote:  What way did you apply aqua vitae and certo for men together
did you put certo on your wrist and aqua on your neck how many sprays ect this is a question regarding that you sometimes use certo and aqua vitae together sometimes. what effect happens afterwards when mixed together???

I wouldnt say it was the biggest difference as if i should have used AV alone. With Certo i got almost the same hits, but this time with big smiles. Maybe a slight improvement from the social specter, but its hard to say, as i was rather chatty of me the times i have used it. Many of them wouldnt have any choice but talk to me anyway.
I usually had AV behind my eares and on my wrists while i spray Certo on my neck.
The problem for me is Aqua Vitae. Its a kind of win or loose thing for me. Either i get the doze right and get plenty of hits, or i get it a little wrong and get nothing.
07-19-2011 4:41 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, chief101
patches345
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-19-2011 12:47 PM

(07-19-2011 1:22 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  I tried this combination and got good results (I'll try it again tomorrow to test this again):
-2 sprays of certo applied to my wrists and jawline
-1 drop aqua vitae to the front of my neck. Covered with Versace (can't remember which one).
I got lots of smiles from girls, in class people kept asking me to switch seats and sit with them, and a beautiful girl that I talk to at times completely seemed like she was trying to seek validation from me and trying to impress me. All in all pretty good hits.
I'm confused about something kyle macrannell says if i was to use scent of eros with aqua vitae then i won't have to worry about having to always worry about AV dosing problems in other words i wouldn't have to worry as much about geting the dosage wrong but certo should go well with AV also. any advise i'm still new to this???
07-19-2011 12:47 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 197 posts

07-19-2011 12:53 PM

(07-19-2011 12:47 PM)patches345 Wrote:  I'm confused about something kyle macrannell says if i was to use scent of eros with aqua vitae then i won't have to worry about having to always worry about AV dosing problems in other words i wouldn't have to worry as much about geting the dosage wrong but certo should go well with AV also. any advise i'm still new to this???

Who is that guy and where can i read his stuff?
07-19-2011 12:53 PM
patches345
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-19-2011 1:09 PM

(07-19-2011 12:53 PM)preck Wrote:  Who is that guy and where can i read his stuff?
type in (kyle macrannell pheromones) name on the internet is seems to be someone that is objective in his testing i was hoping to get a reply from someone that has already heard of him lol.maybe someone will still give me an answer still about the last post i did please.
07-19-2011 1:09 PM

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 197 posts

07-19-2011 2:20 PM

(07-19-2011 1:09 PM)patches345 Wrote:  type in (kyle macrannell pheromones) name on the internet is seems to be someone that is objective in his testing i was hoping to get a reply from someone that has already heard of him lol.maybe someone will still give me an answer still about the last post i did please.

Oh i heard about that guy,hes the reason i found this forum.

Anyway,i remember somebody here told me that hes affiliated with some companies,wich means he gets some type of comissions so idk if his reviews are real,but i would like to have an answer from someone else about this,too...
07-19-2011 2:20 PM

Share This Thread