Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Certo
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3288
Thanks received:
2942 thanks in 1091 posts

RE: Certo
06-07-2011 8:39 AM

Decided to up the dosage to 4 sprays and starting getting a few hits, IOIs and dilated glistening pupils.
Seem to work on the under 30s women.
Had a 19 yr old start talking and slowly getting closer until our arms were touching.
Another around that age came towards me talking and didnt stop until our arms/shoulders touched, lightly bumping into me.

After 30 secs she seemed to realize what was going on and consciously stepped back but still giving IOIs

Got a good hit from a young looking 29yr who just seemed infatuated with me from the first higher dosage
and coming back 3 times since. she keeps saying "Cya next week" Girl wacko

Being at work this was interesting, but could be dangerous...

Girls and boys are mushy. Men are NEVER mushy. EVER.
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 8:43 AM by Pheroman.)
06-07-2011 8:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard, Alpha Dream - Banned, Q-Tips, txi0m, as33156, SeriousSmile, chief101, Pheroquirk, solidprice
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

06-07-2011 9:02 AM

Great report! Certo is on my wishlist for sure.
06-07-2011 9:02 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
340 thanks in 178 posts

06-24-2011 4:41 PM

(06-07-2011 9:02 AM)dbot Wrote:  Great report! Certo is on my wishlist for sure.
Could not agree more.

Talk to you soon.
06-24-2011 4:41 PM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 287 posts

06-27-2011 6:30 PM

Just would like to tell that i tried like Pheroman, four spray of Certo (After reading Pheromans report). And i think i got about same results.

I got Certo for about a week ago. Tried it with two sprays yesterday and got good social results.
Today i tried AM with one spray, but decided after two hours to just go crazy and have four spray of certo on top of AM, with UN for men from Love Potion as cover scent.

I walked to and stood besides a woman who's been working for me for a year, and who knows me rather well. After a few seconds, she suddently looks up and at me with very suprised eyes and without saying anything. She looked at me as if there was something she didnt understand. After that, she kept walking close by me, or getting excuses standing besides me frequently. I once took her sniffing at me. There was a few episodes where she just wouldnt move, and where i had to stand realy close for having any chance getting my job done. After about an hour with this, she starts giving me deep eye contact. It was also obvious that she also got an uplift in mood. She also said that she had such an amazing energy today.
After her shift was over, she came back two times, for getting something she accidently forgot taking with her. And when she came, she had great time for just chatting. I also noticed chances in mood from other women, but not in the same way as my employer, but i didnt stand very close to any other women either. I did not notice anything from men.
06-27-2011 6:30 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Alpha Dream - Banned, Pheroman, ClintX2, Rattlesnake, as33156, SeriousSmile, chief101, Pheroquirk, Iceali, momo, solidprice, NuTrix
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3288
Thanks received:
2942 thanks in 1091 posts

07-06-2011 5:17 AM

Still using this for work daily.
Certo make people listen and pay attention.
They will generally listen as long as you talk, will stay engaged as long as you engage them
and will not leave unless you make it clear that you have finished.
I think Certo would be great for sales type jobs, company reps and cold calling.
But if youre the "talk to much" kind of guy, they will never leave and you wont get much done.
You have to end the convos.

PS I have dont have Glace or Corporativo.

Girls and boys are mushy. Men are NEVER mushy. EVER.
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 5:17 AM by Pheroman.)
07-06-2011 5:17 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, dbot, mengster, SeriousSmile, chief101, solidprice
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 64 posts

07-12-2011 6:08 PM

Certo is my everyday mix. I like how it feels subtle, like it's part of you and not something you added to yourself. If pheromones are a well taylored suit, certo feels more like a nice tan. It isn't a huge hitter, but it gets tons of smiles and some positive attention. I think it makes people feel like they're talking to a gentleman, and I mean that in the well educated way and not in the royalty way lol.
It also does this without giving a "fatherly vibe" which is a sign that the androsterone in it is well buffered with the nols.

I like it because although it might not get all eyes on me, when they do land on me they land with affection.
07-12-2011 6:08 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mark-in-dallas, ClintX2, mengster, SeriousSmile, as33156, paradigmshift, chief101, Pheroquirk, solidprice, NuTrix, Six
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
771 thanks in 287 posts

07-16-2011 3:52 PM

Had a few weeks now using Certo frequently. I got to say this one is a real getter. I am certain when saying Certo is so far my favour. It goes well for both work, social, dating and club / bar situations. When going out, i have also mixed Certo with other such as Aqua Vitae, Legend, Voracious and Alter-Ego. Certo havent given me any bad responds that i can see from anyone.

And as a self effect, this one gives me a very confident feeling. Its like i can behave whatever i like and have success with it. If i want to be charming, i will. If i want to be rough, i will. If i want to be funny, i will. Not only because what i say would be so very funny, but also because it looks like the people around me seems get the same effect from Certo as i do.

There is one happening at work who would tell about how Certo works for me. A young couple came in and asked for an icecream i didnt have, so i wanted to offer them something else. While talking to them, they just stood there looking at me in some sort of awe, while they would agree with me in what i said, even tough they would not get what they actually asked for. When talking to them, a female co-worker just stood there looking at me constantly with a sweet smile. I got the feeling she looked at me as if she was proud of me.

I have usually used 3-4 spray of Certo. Some times i have used more than 4, or reaplied more after a while without see any negative effects from that.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2011 3:54 PM by Q-Tips.)
07-16-2011 3:52 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman, SeriousSmile, as33156, chief101, Pheroquirk, solidprice, NuTrix

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

07-16-2011 3:56 PM

Man the more I hear about Certo the more I want some. I asked for a sample of it when I ordered Glace; I'm not sure if I'll get one. I hope so! Either way, it's probably a matter of time before I have a bottle in my hands..
07-16-2011 3:56 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
771 thanks in 287 posts

07-17-2011 2:59 AM

(07-16-2011 3:56 PM)dbot Wrote:  Man the more I hear about Certo the more I want some. I asked for a sample of it when I ordered Glace; I'm not sure if I'll get one. I hope so! Either way, it's probably a matter of time before I have a bottle in my hands..

Yes, i have it the same way with Glace. I just have to get a new order going. And besides, it looks like i will need another bottle of Certo.

One thing i should mention about the self effect i get from Certo. Its not like some of the socials i tried, and probably i would get from Glace too. Those socials gives me a kind of happy feeling and makes it easier to smile, even for no good reason. But for Certo, i can sit alone and apply it and feel nothing special, as if i get no self effect from it. Then i can walk out to people, and when i interact with them, then i suddently feel that i actually are having an self effect from Certo.
Certo is suppose to be some sort of bonding love pheromone, and that might be, because when interacting with people, i usually have hard see any negative sides with them, i can even stand and smile without faking the smile at the most annoying people. Its like as if i get along with just about anybody. And then we have this confident feeling. One mentioned people look at you as a gentleman. And i agree with that.
07-17-2011 2:59 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod, dbot, SeriousSmile, as33156, chief101, Pheroquirk, solidprice, doctordonald
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

07-17-2011 10:13 AM

SOLD Yahoo
07-17-2011 10:13 AM