Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Certo
doctordonald
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 862
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 150 posts

RE: Certo
08-11-2013 10:19 PM

(06-20-2013 1:33 PM)Albion9 Wrote:  I have used AM+Certo quite a bit together with success both on dates and at bars. I use 1 spray AM to upper chest...where collar opens and 2 sprays Certo to forarms/wrists rubbed together. I apply cover scent in close proximity but not on top of the mones. This has been one of my most successful mixes I must say. Of course, your results may vary. I am 50 years old if that helps. One time a good looking blonde just went crazy at a bar and was giving me head in my car in the parking lot within a little over an hour. Maybe it was being in the right place at the right time. It has worked on 1st dates too. I would reccommend this to anyone to try! Good luck!

3/2 (seems like) certo/am seems to have planted a seed for me thanks to this and thanks to chris and alpha dream!!!! Things are taking place. check out my "quick question" thread and then my journal.

It has taken my sitting at home and journaling on here and thinking about it to realize. Don't mean to hijack, but this is exciting and is due to your influence on this very thread! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

So exciting, with help from you two, as well as alpha and as and pheroman and Terry and nutria and others!

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Hax:
X22
M512
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 10:20 PM by doctordonald.)
08-11-2013 10:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, alphavitea

bond_55
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Certo
08-21-2013 2:11 PM

(04-29-2011 5:01 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hi,

You can use them together, but they are meant to be stand-alone products. You may get some weird results if you mix them. I would choose either one or the other to wear based upon the environment and what you are trying to achieve. Alfa maschio is best for raw sexual energy in a bar or club scene, and certo is best for casual time with friends or a long-term lover.

Thanks for the suggestion Chris.
I am planning to buy LIIK v2 - any advise on how to use this - is this good to use as a stand alone or should I mix it with Social Mones, and for
LIIKv2 which scent is good?

Thanks
08-21-2013 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread