Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Cant get in touch with AD
misterzd
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Cant get in touch with AD
12-31-2012 7:57 AM

Emails are unanswered.
I havent tried calling Chris yet. (hate phoning people)

but I placed an order recently: 9845

It has certo in it; and if its not shipped yet I thought Glace would be a better product for me to try first...

Sorry about that...
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 7:58 AM by misterzd.)
12-31-2012 7:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: Cant get in touch with AD
12-31-2012 9:38 AM

When was recently? You DO realize that Last week was Christmas week and today is New Years Eve, right?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-31-2012 9:38 AM
misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 9:49 AM

(12-31-2012 9:38 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  When was recently? You DO realize that Last week was Christmas week and today is New Years Eve, right?

Drop the attitude and I might respond.
Sorry I dont do xmas nor new years eve.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 9:51 AM by misterzd.)
12-31-2012 9:49 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-31-2012 9:58 AM

Dude, you registered today and your first post is to complain? Just because you don't do Christmas and New Years doesn't mean that others don't!

12-31-2012 9:58 AM
misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 10:00 AM

I am not complaining. I was merely stating that I'd like my order changed before it ships and since I couldn't get in touch with Chris I posted here.

Please tone down your attitude.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 10:00 AM by misterzd.)
12-31-2012 10:00 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-31-2012 10:19 AM

Better! I'll try calling Chris a little later today and see if I can't get him to look into this for you.

12-31-2012 10:19 AM
misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 10:26 AM

(12-31-2012 10:19 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Better! I'll try calling Chris a little later today and see if I can't get him to look into this for you.
You are very kind, but I have decided that I wasn't interested in that product anymore. and I'll cancel my order.
12-31-2012 10:26 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-31-2012 11:00 AM

Here's a few thing i would like to say as "Just my personal opinion on the matter":

Quote:I havent tried calling Chris yet. (hate phoning people)

* Ive seen over and over again how this forum is being used as the hotline towards vendors who are active here. I think everybody is glad the vendors are here, and it can come in very handy.. but i think if you want to contact them: Email them => Phone them => pm them on forum => post about it

Quote:but I placed an order recently: 9845
It has certo in it; and if its not shipped yet I thought Glace would be a better product for me to try first...
Sorry about that...

* I see alot of people changing their minds about something in their order and trying to correct it trough the forum.. please people think before you order and double check your orders before submitting them.. this will keep the need to contact people to a minimum.

So then you come here, and without even introducing yourself, your first post is about how you cant get a hold of a vendor.

So mark-in-dallas is then so nice to take time out of his life to try and help you out and asks:
When was recently? You DO realize that Last week was Christmas week and today is New Years Eve, right?

Your response to this is:
Quote:Drop the attitude and I might respond.
Sorry I dont do xmas nor new years eve.

So mark-in-dallas rightfully points out:
Dude, you registered today and your first post is to complain? Just because you don't do Christmas and New Years doesn't mean that others don't!

Your response:
Quote:I am not complaining. I was merely stating that I'd like my order changed before it ships and since I couldn't get in touch with Chris I posted here.
Please tone down your attitude.

Maybe its me, maybe i have been brought up diffirent then some, but in my eyes YOU are the one who is rude, out of line and should "Drop the attitude"
Be gratefull people here are willing to help you out!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-31-2012 11:00 AM
misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 11:17 AM

Expecting customer service is rude? thats a new low...

Perhaps if Chris would have a number in Europe I would have called, but I suspect the number is not only in the US but also a mobile.

I registered here because I needed to get a message through, not because I wanted to chit chat; I have pheromonetalk for that.

Sorry for changing my mind but I only recently discovered that what works for me are -lones instead of -nones. So Glace would have made more sense.

I would also like to keep interaction with people at a minimum when such people are aggressive...
Sorry but XMAS and whatever festivities you like to engage in do not give you the right to be aggressive to people who do not engage in them.
12-31-2012 11:17 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-31-2012 11:26 AM

(12-31-2012 11:00 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Here's a few thing * Ive seen over and over again how this forum is being used as the hotline towards vendors who are active here. I think everybody is glad the vendors are here, and it can come in very handy.. but i think if you want to contact them: Email them => Phone them => pm them on forum => post about it

* I see alot of people changing their minds about something in their order and trying to correct it trough the forum.. please people think before you order and double check your orders before submitting them.. this will keep the need to contact people to a minimum.

And that's why I get a little upset in seeing the forum being used to contact and/or complain about customer service issues.

The vendors that participate here do so because they want to be involved or help out with questions and answers where they can, not because we're their customer service platform.

I feel for anyone who has problems in dealing with ANY vendor, and don't want to discourage anyone from doing everything in their power to reslove an issue if and when one happens, but if vendors start feeling like the PheroTruth forum has turned into the PheroComplaint forum, they are not going to stick around, and our entire community would suffer for it.

I am more than happy to try to help out when and where I can for anyone having an issue in dealing with a vendor. I do know most of them and when I've brought any sort of issues to their attention I have ALWAYS found that they are more than willing to resolve or correct it.

12-31-2012 11:26 AM

Share This Thread