Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Cant get in touch with AD
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cant get in touch with AD
12-31-2012 11:31 AM

(12-31-2012 11:17 AM)misterzd Wrote:  I registered here because I needed to get a message through, not because I wanted to chit chat; I have pheromonetalk for that.

Then I suggest you go back over there and complain, and see how far that gets you.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-31-2012 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 11:38 AM

(12-31-2012 11:31 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Then I suggest you go back over there and complain, and see how far that gets you.
Noted sir.

I wrote to sales at alpha-dream to cancel anyway. Hopefully someone will read this email soon so I can get my refund.
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

* First of all, im not being aggresive.. im just stating the obvious.

Quote:I would also like to keep interaction with people at a minimum when such people are aggressive...
Sorry but XMAS and whatever festivities you like to engage in do not give you the right to be aggressive to people who do not engage in them.

* Yes you are being rude since you are not talking to Apha Dream directly here.. this board has a section commited to their products and yes Chris from AD is active on the forum.. but as i explained you should not expect customer service as such from here. So when someone who has nothing to do with the company tries to help you out, a better idea would be to show some gratitude!

Quote:Expecting customer service is rude? thats a new low...
Quote:I registered here because I needed to get a message through, not because I wanted to chit chat; I have pheromonetalk for that.

Well it you who choses to order from a company in the US. So with that come things like US phone numbers.. You can hardly expect phero companies to have both US and EU phone numbers.. Even so a 3 minute phone call to the US would not have cost that much.

Quote:Perhaps if Chris would have a number in Europe I would have called, but I suspect the number is not only in the US but also a mobile.

Anyway it is just my personal opinion and nothing more.. I still think you are rude ;)

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 12:07 PM

(12-31-2012 11:38 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Well it you who choses to order from a company in the US. So with that come things like US phone numbers.. You can hardly expect phero companies to have both US and EU phone numbers.. Even so a 3 minute phone call to the US would not have cost that much.

Anyway it is just my personal opinion and nothing more.. I still think you are rude ;)
Sadly phero companies are in the US; I could order ingredients directly from India sure but I would have even problem getting in touch.

I wasn't talking about you being agressive but rather mark-in-dallas.

First post here and he just immediately goes ballistic about the holidays.
It is not like I was saying "I want my order fucking now!"; I do realize that people are strangely slow around this time of year, I was just looking to change the contents of it BEFORE it ships because I recently found out I was better off with -lones (more social blends) and I didn't feel like getting a product I would have had to send back.
I do not know how Chris works, Androtics already shipped my recent order regardless of the holidays (though I dont expect to get it until end of the week at best) so I was thinking maybe Alpha-Dream would have already shipped which would have been too late to change it.
And that was my logic, now if mark-in-dallas and yourself see that as rude, I am sorry but you are not going to go far in life...
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 12:09 PM by misterzd.)
12-31-2012 12:07 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-31-2012 12:23 PM

Let's see, you've already said that the only reason you registered was to post a customer service issue, don't care to chit chat because you have another forum for that, snapped back with a rude comment after I pointed out that we were smack dab in the middle of our most celebrated holidays and said you don't observe them, and accused me of being aggressive and make a comment about how far I'll get in life

At this point, I assume your only intent is to troll and cause problems, and continuing along these lines will not be tolerated.

12-31-2012 12:23 PM

misterzd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-31-2012 12:33 PM

(12-31-2012 12:23 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Let's see, you've already said that the only reason you registered was to post a customer service issue, don't care to chit chat because you have another forum for that, snapped back with a rude comment after I pointed out that we were smack dab in the middle of our most celebrated holidays and said you don't observe them, and accused me of being aggressive and make a comment about how far I'll get in life

At this point, I assume your only intent is to troll and cause problems, and continuing along these lines will not be tolerated.

Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?

Want to contact Chris fast -> cant get ahold of him by email -> dont want to call the US -> sign up here so I can get in touch.

You immediately make a poorly worded comment about it being the holidays making it sound agressive -> I tell you to please drop the attitude -> you insist on the agressive tone -> I thank you for your help but tell you I decided to cancel the order anyway (for various reasons some of which are not relevant here) -> you accuse me of trolling.

So thank you but I fear this conversation has to end here.
Thanks for helping solve my problem, I decided to cancel.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 12:34 PM by misterzd.)
12-31-2012 12:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-31-2012 12:36 PM

Congratulations, your time here has come to an end!

12-31-2012 12:36 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

01-01-2013 2:54 PM

lol funny to see the things people from Androtics do ... good thing I left after not too long, oh and btw L2k v.1>androtics products keep buying less than good products AD Fan boys! ;D
01-01-2013 2:54 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-03-2013 1:55 AM

(01-01-2013 2:54 PM)ryusei Wrote:  lol funny to see the things people from Androtics do ... good thing I left after not too long, oh and btw L2k v.1>androtics products keep buying less than good products AD Fan boys! ;D

Considering I am a former and sometimes current AD user, I must say they have some gems when mixed with other gems from their product line. And every so often they have a hit, then discontinue it....

People need to realize that AD takes time to process orders. Maybe with the email notification about the order they note orders take two weeks for processing? I am not defending this guy, but I sympathize with the frustration.

That being said, once you use an AD product, you realize it is worth the wait.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-03-2013 1:55 AM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-03-2013 2:22 AM

Seems like this man was cynical and undaunted following by the theory I have that he might have a case of autism not understanding tone and social concept. Maybe I'm just trolling him but Eh always a possibility.
02-03-2013 2:22 AM

Share This Thread