Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone help?
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 13 posts

RE: Can anyone help?
06-04-2015 5:25 PM

(06-04-2015 3:17 PM)Helpmeplease Wrote:  I actually just got done reading those lol. What is confusing to me is there is no agreement with anyone who has posted yet, not one person has agreed with another to say what they think would be the best.

There is never going to be 100% consistently. Everyone is doing something different. Look for the patterns and go read reports on them. I said TAC and a few others agreed but no one disagreed. The report I read, that made me buy it, was about increasing orgasm in females. The thread mostly agreed that it seems to bring blood flow to the vagina. Something that does this is exactly what you are looking for.

Have you ever tried L-arginine? In in the health food store? My Gf and I have both used it. It will increase blood flow to the No No zone for sure .
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 5:27 PM by SuperJoy.)
06-04-2015 5:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moe
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 861
Thanks received:
515 thanks in 318 posts

RE: Can anyone help?
06-05-2015 2:13 PM

(06-04-2015 3:17 PM)Helpmeplease Wrote:  I actually just got done reading those lol. What is confusing to me is there is no agreement with anyone who has posted yet, not one person has agreed with another to say what they think would be the best.

That is not true. TAC was suggested to you by 3 different people. If you ask for help, you should at least read the member's replies carefully.

cheers
M.

edit: just saw Superjoy's post

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core
Androtics Direct:
A314 rev32, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
Captain

A1

Journal: Moe++

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 2:15 PM by moe.)
06-05-2015 2:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread