Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone help?
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Can anyone help?
06-03-2015 6:49 PM

(06-03-2015 6:26 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Can't believe you guys are falling for this.

Not challenging you... you look like Anderson Silva and I don't want my ass handed to me but here's a different perspective.

Maybe we aren't falling for it. I see some inconsistencies in the story. He clams to be alpha for his GFs sex life (also needless info) but his name and title for the post are totally needy. So what if he's a total troll? Wasting our time because he's a loser with no life. What if we still comment and this all goes away. Months later someone with this real issue googles it, sees this, sees the info, doesn't join and ask questions. Still he finds the success he's looking for. Haven't we still made the world a better place? After all it was a similar coincidence searching for natural ways to boost testosterone that led me here...

Or maybe he really has an issue and isn't as good as you at communication. Some of us might just care a little more than you.
06-03-2015 6:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, flacowww
Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-03-2015 6:58 PM

(06-03-2015 6:26 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Can't believe you guys are falling for this.
Falling for what?
06-03-2015 6:58 PM
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 165 posts

06-03-2015 7:21 PM

I still give info to potential trolls, in the hopes they turn out to be something else. Yes, the username was somewhat obvious though.

Mark, perhaps an IP check is in order? Wink
06-03-2015 7:21 PM

Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-03-2015 7:24 PM

(06-03-2015 7:21 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I still give info to potential trolls, in the hopes they turn out to be something else. Yes, the username was somewhat obvious though.

Mark, perhaps an IP check is in order? Wink
I am not sure if your talking about me or not, but in all seriousness I am foreal hoping that there is a pheromone that would help.
06-03-2015 7:24 PM
ShadowX114
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 32 posts

06-03-2015 8:04 PM

(06-03-2015 3:56 PM)Helpmeplease Wrote:  We go to see a sex therapist every week. At one meeting he pulled me to the side and suggested I try pheromones. While he was unable to give me any advice on which to use, he did think it could cause her to be uninhibited, and extremely aroused which could help us actually repeat pain free sex.

Suggested pheromones, but can't tell you which product? If "he" doesn't know which product would help, "he" wouldn't have suggested pheromones. That, to me, is the giveaway that it's trolling because it doesn't make sense.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo (all unscented), L2K V1 L&S scent
Androtics: Ammo, TAC (10mcg/FF20 scent & 20mcg/akuto scent),
P74 (5mcg), P75 (2.5mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mch)
Apex: Core (Fury Scent)
LAL: A1, AV, Max T, OD Gel, Wolf,
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, Captain, ETFZ*, AT*, TS*
Pheromone XS: Approach Confidence, Bliss, Evolve Oil, Flirt, Cohesion, Connections, Odyssey, Taboo*, Thinker*
Other: Pherlure, Impi Red

* Samples
06-03-2015 8:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
3825 thanks in 1615 posts

06-03-2015 9:33 PM

Unless this thread goes somewhere far different from where it has I seriously doubt that helpmeplease is anything but sincere! Yeah we have had some trolls but I see nothing from him that indicates anything other than someone grasping at anything he can to improve his situation, and that some of you jumped so quickly to conclude otherwise leaves me with a heavy heart.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-03-2015 9:33 PM
Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-03-2015 9:44 PM

Hey guys I think what I need is a Andro, that has some mix that uninhibits, and projects class/ older guy type thing, but focused on the andro. thing what do you guys think, I am not trolling and i am sorry if i offended anyone, for my lack of knowledge or whatever else you didn't like. The reason I am saying the older guy/ class thing is cause she has always dated older guys before me, i am 27. You guys are right its not very alpha of me to be acting this way, and Its cause I have bonded with her unlike anyone else I have ever met. I am literally trying anything to help her overcome this. Again please take me seriously and any advice is warranted. I never thought i would find someone i would care for as much as her, and i have been married and divorced. anyways I still need help guys and I have no idea about any of this stuff. so if you say take ... with ... i am not gonna know what your talking about.
06-03-2015 9:44 PM

kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 874
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 673 posts

06-03-2015 9:54 PM

What sort of leader aura would you like to project? Provider-nurturer or hunter-procreator?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
06-03-2015 9:54 PM
Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-03-2015 9:58 PM

(06-03-2015 9:54 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  What sort of leader aura would you like to project? Provider-nurturer or hunter-procreator?
Thats a interesting question and have no idea how to respond to be quite honest. My main goal is to make her horny as fuck, but comfortable, while giving off i guess a older guy/ class type pheromone. But I think she would prefer a provider nurturer vibe, but i have no fucking idea what i would want out of those two.
06-03-2015 9:58 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 49 posts

06-04-2015 6:33 AM

Just throwing this out there in case... have you tried alcohol? I wouldn't be surprised if you had, but I suggest it because I was dating, or at least messing around with a woman for a while last year who had vaginismus. Took us a few tries to overcome the issue. What ended up working well was for us to drink a few glasses of wine together until she'd get uninhibited, then I'd go down on her for a while until she got close to orgasm, then she seemed to be able to have sex alright. Oddly, after a few times, she didn't need the alcohol any more. Seems it got her over whatever psychological subconscious issues were causing the problem. Don't know if they came back or not with the guy after me, I don't talk to her any more.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
06-04-2015 6:33 AM
Thanks given by SuperJoy

Share This Thread