Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone help?
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 874
Thanks received:
974 thanks in 673 posts

RE: Can anyone help?
06-04-2015 8:21 AM

(06-03-2015 9:58 PM)Helpmeplease Wrote:  Thats a interesting question and have no idea how to respond to be quite honest. My main goal is to make her horny as fuck, but comfortable, while giving off i guess a older guy/ class type pheromone. But I think she would prefer a provider nurturer vibe, but i have no fucking idea what i would want out of those two.

Try New Pheromone Additive from Love Scent. That's pretty much a raw fuck-me-silly mone right there.

Also give Captain fro PTres a good look for that likeable leader vibe.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
06-04-2015 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

moe
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 861
Thanks received:
515 thanks in 318 posts

06-04-2015 8:47 AM

From experience I agree with TAC and Ekscentra's suggestion. It will physically relax her and she will really enjoy the experience

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core
Androtics Direct:
A314 rev32, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
Captain

A1

Journal: Moe++

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 8:51 AM by moe.)
06-04-2015 8:47 AM
Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-04-2015 12:04 PM

(06-04-2015 6:33 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  Just throwing this out there in case... have you tried alcohol? I wouldn't be surprised if you had, but I suggest it because I was dating, or at least messing around with a woman for a while last year who had vaginismus. Took us a few tries to overcome the issue. What ended up working well was for us to drink a few glasses of wine together until she'd get uninhibited, then I'd go down on her for a while until she got close to orgasm, then she seemed to be able to have sex alright. Oddly, after a few times, she didn't need the alcohol any more. Seems it got her over whatever psychological subconscious issues were causing the problem. Don't know if they came back or not with the guy after me, I don't talk to her any more.

Alright guys I am not dumb and Have tried just about everything, I have been with her for 4 years. I have tried alcohol,marijuana, Xanax all of these things can mask the symptoms and cause her to uninhibited, but the issue with vaginismus is subconscious. Also to begin with it was a physical issue as well with the lack of pelvic floor muscle control. dilators and physical therapy took care of the physical aspects. I have spent about 10k on treatments so far. I know we are on the verge of a breakthrough due to the fact that she did have full on pleasurable penetration with out any pain what so ever. Also to update I have been doing some self analyses and I would say that i have became a beta. I was before I got with her more alpha then beta, but I dont think that is the case any more. I think I adapted to be this way due to the fact that with out the sex, the therapist she would take me to see occasionally with her required me to change my approach and be more vulnerable and what not. One good thing is it did cause me to work through some of my own issues. Anyways so from what I read wolf sounds like a good first buy, but I also want something which is a Andro to turn up the flame. Love-scent was kind enough to send me a sample pac, which includes Scent of eros, The Edge,Alter Ego, and Perception. Guys I really do appreciate any help you can give and advice or questions is warranted thank all of you for attempting to help, I just want everyone to know If the case with me and my girlfriend were a easy fix I would have tried it. But thats not to say one of you guys dont know something i haven't tried, so please if you have any other thoughts questions, or suggestions please please please comment so i can gain a new perspective.
06-04-2015 12:04 PM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 13 posts

06-04-2015 12:56 PM

(06-04-2015 12:04 PM)Helpmeplease Wrote:  the issue with vaginismus is subconscious.

Have you tried hypnotherapy? Subliminal? Ive been trying out a subliminal program, not for a vaginal condition, and find it does work.

(06-04-2015 12:04 PM)Helpmeplease Wrote:  I have spent about 10k on treatments so far.

:O Wow, seriously? Im a 36 year old reformed serial monogamist and Im not sure I've spent 10k on women in my entire life. Not doggin you if you're rich...but G dayyyuuumn
06-04-2015 12:56 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 50 posts

06-04-2015 1:52 PM

I wasn't trying to suggest that you're stupid. Just sharing what worked for me. I figured you had, but had to suggest it anyway. Like when tech support asks, "Is it plugged in?" It seems stupid, but sometimes things get skipped over just because they're so simple.

What do you mean when you say you want something that is a Andro? You've said it a couple times and I'm not familiar with that abbreviation. There are several mones that begin with andro - androstadienone, androstenone, androstanone, androstanol, etc. What I can say of those molecules is that Androstenone and Androstanone are good for making women hot and bothered, but they pretty much do it by being intimidating - Androstanone less so than Androstenone. Androstadienone works partially by raising cortisol levels making women (and some men) more stressed out.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
06-04-2015 1:52 PM

Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-04-2015 2:08 PM

I guess Androstanone, That is the one that is less intimidating? I said just Andro, because I dont know the difference between them. I just know its supposed to get her hot and bothered. I know that is one thing I am trying to accomplish.
06-04-2015 2:08 PM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 643
Thanks received:
394 thanks in 255 posts

06-04-2015 2:09 PM

As far as a pheromone product is concerned, would anyone suggest AM? I have never used it but to me it would make sense based on the op's desires.
06-04-2015 2:09 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
91 thanks in 50 posts

06-04-2015 3:15 PM

Given the particulars of this situation, I would be inclined to suggest Evolve XS. It's sexual, for sure. It's gotten me laid, but not aggressively so. It's still got the Androstenone and Androstanone for sexuality in good measure, but then it has alpha and beta nols, DHEAS, Epi-Androsterone, and EST to keep it chill. I've found that it takes a little longer to get a woman worked up with it than straight Androstenone, but it sidesteps the intimidation factor.

Since you're not familiar with the individual mones present in these mixes, I would suggest you go to the Pheromone XS website and check out their "pheromone molecules" section. SteveO has done a great job of loading up each individual mone's purchase page with tons of information about its effects and the science around it.

Collection
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
06-04-2015 3:15 PM
Helpmeplease
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-04-2015 3:17 PM

(06-04-2015 3:15 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  Given the particulars of this situation, I would be inclined to suggest Evolve XS. It's sexual, for sure. It's gotten me laid, but not aggressively so. It's still got the Androstenone and Androstanone for sexuality in good measure, but then it has alpha and beta nols, DHEAS, Epi-Androsterone, and EST to keep it chill. I've found that it takes a little longer to get a woman worked up with it than straight Androstenone, but it sidesteps the intimidation factor.

Since you're not familiar with the individual mones present in these mixes, I would suggest you go to the Pheromone XS website and check out their "pheromone molecules" section. SteveO has done a great job of loading up each individual mone's purchase page with tons of information about its effects and the science around it.

I actually just got done reading those lol. What is confusing to me is there is no agreement with anyone who has posted yet, not one person has agreed with another to say what they think would be the best.
06-04-2015 3:17 PM

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
91 thanks in 50 posts

06-04-2015 3:49 PM

That makes sense. How mones work are very individualistic. Your skin type, body chemistry, even race will change the effect that mones have for you. With all the different products out there, it takes a while for anyone to have tried even a significant percentage of them, and then they're going to have their own favorite, whereas someone else who tried the same mones may have a different preference. For instance, I absolutely adore Glace as a social product, but it does nothing for some people, and many of those people prefer Hypnotica, or Bliss (which I like, but not as much as Glace), or M512, or X22. But of all of those, the only ones I have experience with are Bliss and Glace so far. At anywhere from $50 to $100 a bottle, I'm pacing myself.

Collection
06-04-2015 3:49 PM

Share This Thread