Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blind date, asian women very sexy, early twenties
JohnL
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

Blind date, asian women very sexy, early twenties
07-04-2012 5:32 PM

I need a little help here.

I bought lots of pheromones when I joined from all over the place and I met this girl online who I talked through webcam for 10 minutes and she is meeting me this weekend. I can hold my end of a conversation and I'm not expecting the pheromones to do all the work but make it easy to seduce her/fall for me. We are going to eat first then hiking for couple of hours after. I'm good at kino, and this is my pheromone arsenal.

Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude Alpha, Androstadienone, P75, P83, A314, Instant honesty, instant openness, true alpha, AndrostAnone, -None, and New Pheromone additive. I got lots of other products as well but I can't remember them at the top of my head.

Any none pheromone tips are welcome as well
07-04-2012 5:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

clide7
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
335 thanks in 106 posts

RE: Blind date, asian women very sexy, early twenties
07-04-2012 6:19 PM

Hiking for 2 hours on a first date? Crazy. Anyway... I recommend the following:

Nude Alpha + Androstadienone + P83

OR

AV + Androstadienone + P83

You could use Instant Honesty as well but since you say you are good at conversation, it might not be needed. Its a good conversation mone, though.

Be aware that after 2 hours of hiking you may not be getting the desired effects from the mones, depending on how much you end up sweating. Consider bringing enough to reapply.

If you are really concerned about getting a lay, I would also bring New Pheromone Additive, and apply 1 drop after your meal, then maybe 1 more during the hike or something depending on how things are going. Always gotta play it by ear.

FYI Ive never used TA so some people might suggest that as well. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
07-04-2012 6:19 PM
Thanks given by JohnL
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1530
Thanks received:
1682 thanks in 795 posts

07-04-2012 6:55 PM

I have always noticed good attraction bordering on drooling from young women up to around 25-30 yrs when wearing 3 drops, this may be an indication that TA probably is not AndrostEnone heavy, because with my other AndrostEnone apps i notice results with mature women, and with TA it does little for me with my cougar type targets at 3 drops or even more but my goodness me 3 dr TA pulls the young women.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
07-04-2012 6:55 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, as33156, idontknow, Pheroman, JohnL, bored4life, shadowknight
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 211
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 77 posts

07-05-2012 1:41 AM

For Asian women in early twenties definitely Nude Alpha + Androstadienone . Works really well and consistent for my friend.

Please report back on what you decided on and the results. Good luck.

A smile, another smile...wow! this mix is working well !.....@##$@@!! there was ketchup on my forehead Mosking

"Chloroform is not a pheromone" - CanadianGuy45 Nana

Arsenal: NPA, TUTH, AV, Max Attraction Gold, Impi Red, Certo, SOE, Wolf, Androstadienone, Edge, Nude Alpha
07-05-2012 1:41 AM
Thanks given by as33156, JohnL
JohnL
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

07-05-2012 8:54 AM

Ok thx.

Well to be exact, she is Vietnamese who lived in the US all her life but her background is mixed with Thai, Combodia. She also works out and even though she is not fat, she has muscles which is a plus in my book. I never really catered to "Big" girls or very thin, hence why I consider her very sexy. She gave me her taste of men to be "very alpha, considerate, compassionate, dominante, in control, takes charge, active, adventurous". She also brags about that she is different from other asian women, but her being 23 I don't know.

So far, here is the top combo's that I have read about concerning Asian women.

A314 + Instant Honesty + Androstadienone (supposedly makes girls stalk you) , P75 + P83 + Androstadienone , Nude Alpha + Androstadienone, AndrostAnone + P83 + Instant Openness, Nude Alpha + Androstadienone + P83, or Aqua Vitae + Androstadienone + P83

As for terry's suggestion, I'm an african american who produces a bit much of AndrostEnone and I'm not sure True Alpha would balance it out.

Taking everything from all the suggestions and reading up a bit, I came into a conclusion that whatever I pick, Androstadienone has to be a part of the mix. Also, the fact that she mentions she is looking for dominant men, I'm not sure if I should exclude AndrostEnone at all. Maybe throw in Some AV in one of these mixes

Keep it tight
07-05-2012 8:54 AM

JohnL
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

07-05-2012 4:00 PM

Ok, I decided that I'm going to go with Androstadienone, Instant Honesty and Either A314 or P75. Any suggestions? Again, she is somewhat a musclar 5 feet Vietnamese 23 year old chick, and I'm an african american and also 23
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 4:02 PM by JohnL.)
07-05-2012 4:00 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1530
Thanks received:
1682 thanks in 795 posts

07-05-2012 8:14 PM

True Pheromones TRUE Alpha contains a blend of Androstenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Androsterone(alpha & beta) Pheromones For Men.

Total Pheromone Content 13,334 mcg (47.6 mcg/drop)

Effective Dosage 1 to 5 drops MAX (risk of overdose)

Total Number Of Drops/Bottle 280 drops (+/- 10 drops)
Total Volume 10ML

Scented or Unscented? Unscented
Duration of Pheromone Effects 8 to 10 hours (slow-release pheromones)

Never use more than five drops of TRUE Alpha mens pheromone cologne every eight to ten hours. Due to its potency and slow release, reapplication of TRUE Alpha throughout the day or night is not necessary (nor recommended).

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
07-05-2012 8:14 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 48 posts

07-13-2012 2:27 PM

I'd use Instant Gentleman instead of A314. Or just Plain Wolf with Andsroadienone, and Glace
07-13-2012 2:27 PM
Wanghan
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 38 posts

08-08-2012 10:42 AM

She says she likes alpha guys, but that is vague. There are several personalities that can be alpha, but how are you to know exactly which mannerisms she prefers on a blind date?

What i do know is that asian women are more sensitive to androstenone than others. But as long as you buffer with androstadienone and some P75, any of the alpha products could potentially work well, at least that's what i'm thinking.

Personally, just to make sure i don't OD, i would go with wolf. It's still dominant, and less chance of a -none OD because she is asian and i have been in several OD scenarios this way. But i wouldn't worry about OD that much on the hike, she expects you to be sweating and appearing to be very masculine in such a situation, right?

Dinner: Wolf, P75, Androstadienone, Instant Honesty

Hike: New Pheromone Additive or A314
08-08-2012 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mones which attract asian women? mengster 35 2,984 02-19-2013 10:27 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  Indian/South Asian/East Indian women Rileydc84 9 380 11-12-2012 6:21 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  Why I don't date women my age! mark-in-dallas 9 1,391 02-20-2010 7:34 PM