Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
11-10-2012 6:07 PM

Perhaps someone wrote a journal that I missed but has anyone experienced any effects with East Indian or south Asian women?

They are a lot more reserved, a lot more conservative and a lot more cautious about expressing their feelings and emotions. So has anyone experienced anything?

I'm East Indian myself and I'm also going to India in December for 3 weeks so I'm wondering what I should get

I have an order of alpha Maschoo, alpha-7, androstadienone and also just about to order some glace..

I think I have a good arsenal.. But I'm curious about those women. Any help?
Correction.. I meant Alpha Maschio
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 6:07 PM by Rileydc84.)
11-10-2012 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
11-10-2012 6:53 PM

a bit off topic, but how do you plan to take your pheromones to india with you? in sample vials or in their original packaging? just curious because I am planning to go to Hong Kong next year =]

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
11-10-2012 6:53 PM
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-10-2012 8:49 PM

I was just going to put it in my suitcase that gets checked in..
I'm a very new mone user and my first arsenal of mines are still in the mail so once I find mixes that work.. I was thinking of putting in sample vials.. Otherwise just check it with the suitcase .. They won't open that. No need to..

If anything.. I'll tell them it's cologne
11-10-2012 8:49 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2012 11:03 PM

I'm Indian as well, mones work well for these type of girls too. Have had quite a few encounters.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-11-2012 11:03 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-12-2012 12:01 AM

What were you wearing? Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-12-2012 12:01 AM

Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-12-2012 1:37 PM

Yeah
What are your combos?
I'm thinking
3xglace, 30mcg of androstadienone, 3x new pheromone additive would be a good combo?
Or maybe change it to 5x glace?

Do u know if alpha macho work on them? Or alpha-7?
11-12-2012 1:37 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2012 3:25 PM

Well, India is a very large country. That's like saying what works on urban NY women vs. country girls from Texas. There are large differences in hormone levels and behavior of the different ethnic women in India.

Punjabi women are wild, have crazy hormones and are always horny. I'd use an aggressive sexual mix like AM or AV, New Pheromone Additive.

Gujrati women are much more timid, and can get intimidated quite easily. Softer mixes will be better for these women. I'd recommend Wolf with Glace and A1. You can use AM or AV and also buffer the none harder with more Glace.

South Indians I do not know.

In fact Indian women have rarely tried to date me. They always seemed intimidated.......how I wish I learned about phermones then. Italian and Latin women are usually the only ones who find me attractive, in fact almost all Latin women fall weak around me. It's all about pheromones.
11-12-2012 3:25 PM
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-12-2012 5:27 PM

Well physical attraction also plays a role.
I heard that Latin women are rarely attracted to indian men.. so if they dont' ever find them attractive, how much will the pheromones work?

Good call on the different types of Indian women. I guess what I'm referring to are more the women here, in both the US and Canada.. the ones brought up here.. and are a little more open minded.

I'm still waiting for my mones to come in to try out my own adventure.. and start a Journal accordingly.
11-12-2012 5:27 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2012 5:35 PM

Same thing here in the US.

I find the Punjabi girls are more aggressive and like the stronger sexual doses. Some gujurati women like the sexual mixes, depends if they're healthy and sexually confident.

I don't look Indian at all, as a matter of fact people don't even believe I'm indian. My mom's family has Persian roots, and I grew up with Italian mobsters, so I am a product of my environment.

Funny how the Italian chics always liked me, but couldnt date me because I wasnt Italian.....Smile
I always loved the Latinas though, but they always....ALWAYS liked me....no matter what......its a mix of our natural mones. I am a built aggressive guy, working out 5 times a week, and am very sexual and sensual with women....etc.

Several of my Indian friends have always dated Latinas....its all about mones. These aren't the nerdy IT guys though. They're classy well built, intelligent, classy guys. The Latin women love the sexual energy from guys.....You can get this boost from pheromones, but you will need to be congruent with that image.

It's all about the mones.......
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 5:39 PM by xtraspecial.)
11-12-2012 5:35 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2012 7:21 PM

(11-12-2012 12:01 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  What were you wearing? Big Grin

Can't give away all of my secrets, but read on, I'll give a couple of AS3's mixes that have worked well for me, and a couple of mixes I've read around that I've used. None of em are mine, but they work blowkiss

(11-12-2012 1:37 PM)Rileydc84 Wrote:  Yeah
What are your combos?
I'm thinking
3xglace, 30mcg of androstadienone, 3x new pheromone additive would be a good combo?
Or maybe change it to 5x glace?

Do u know if alpha macho work on them? Or alpha-7?

-> 1 drop/dab New Pheromone Additive and 60mcg of A1

Not my combos. But I've had amazing success. Never tried alpha-7, and alpha maschio never worked for me, I sold it. One mix that'll get em is what is what I call Pago's infamous "raw sex" mix. Exactly what the name states. Pure sex. Literally. This is in situations where you need a little over-the-edge oomph, and I guarantee a lay. Hell the times I've used it, every single time, without fail, I've gone "swimming" Blum

Works wonders. Seriously, I wasn't even gaming hard, or at all, and one thing led to another. You have to play the role, and be comfortable as hell touching women. Small subtle touches go a very long way. Use them to your advantage.

-> 2 drops AV, 2 FB Glace, 2 SB Glace, 40-60mcg A1, and then 2 more drops AV reapplied 3-4 hours later

Took a little spin on AS3's celebrity mix. For some reason, Indian girls tend to love high alpha/sexual mixes. They are very sexual creatures naturally. Love the alpha dominance.. I'm assuming it has to do with a traditionally dominating father in the family, they're so used to it. This mix works and get IOIs pretty well. Even from those hard to please Latina chicks, even though I've been told I'm not too harsh on the eyes Nana

-> 3 drops NA, 2FB Glace/SB Glace, 40-60mcg A1

Touchy hits from all women, no matter race or age. I've touted this mix before, and I stand behind it again. This works for Indian girls. My friends girlfriends can't keep her paws off of me when I have this on.. so it's usually avoided around her Wacko

There are a couple of others, but these are the ones I've gotten the most BLATANT hits from.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-12-2012 7:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indian Women Randy Savage 20 5,913 07-03-2020 1:26 AM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Older Asian Women (Im talking 30+) cali4ya858 11 6,408 11-19-2015 2:16 AM
Last Post: redstone
  Auraental + A4A(or asian) = Asian Pantydropper holygrail? cali4ya858 3 3,597 08-23-2015 3:21 AM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Brit Indian + Alpha Maschino Bigmandon 6 2,459 05-29-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: Bigmandon
  Target: 30-year-old south asian jsmith 35 11,920 12-26-2014 9:30 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial