Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
06-07-2013 4:57 PM

I'm working on an indian bombshell right now.. She loves AM... also New Pheromone Additive.. She's older (30-33) and I Bet she'd even like Alpha 7.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 4:57 PM by dsouza.)
06-07-2013 4:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rocoo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-07-2013 6:40 AM

(11-12-2012 7:21 PM)bored4life Wrote:  Can't give away all of my secrets, but read on, I'll give a couple of AS3's mixes that have worked well for me, and a couple of mixes I've read around that I've used. None of em are mine, but they work blowkiss

(11-12-2012 1:37 PM)Rileydc84 Wrote:  Yeah
What are your combos?
I'm thinking
3xglace, 30mcg of androstadienone, 3x new pheromone additive would be a good combo?
Or maybe change it to 5x glace?

Do u know if alpha macho work on them? Or alpha-7?
-> 1 drop/dab New Pheromone Additive and 60mcg of Androstadienone

Not my combos. But I've had amazing success. Never tried alpha-7, and alpha maschio never worked for me, I sold it. One mix that'll get em is what is what I call Pago's infamous "raw sex" mix. Exactly what the name states. Pure sex. Literally. This is in situations where you need a little over-the-edge oomph, and I guarantee a lay. Hell the times I've used it, every single time, without fail, I've gone "swimming" Blum

Works wonders. Seriously, I wasn't even gaming hard, or at all, and one thing led to another. You have to play the role, and be comfortable as hell touching women. Small subtle touches go a very long way. Use them to your advantage.

-> 2 drops AV, 2 FB Glace, 2 SB Glace, 40-60mcg Androstadienone , and then 2 more drops AV reapplied 3-4 hours later

Took a little spin on AS3's celebrity mix. For some reason, Indian girls tend to love high alpha/sexual mixes. They are very sexual creatures naturally. Love the alpha dominance.. I'm assuming it has to do with a traditionally dominating father in the family, they're so used to it. This mix works and get IOIs pretty well. Even from those hard to please Latina chicks, even though I've been told I'm not too harsh on the eyes Nana

-> 3 drops NA, 2FB Glace/SB Glace, 40-60mcg Androstadienone

Hey could you tell me what is FB and SB-stand for-Well I went to alpha dream and all I could find is one called glace for 39.90$ is this what you are talking about.And then AV -what is that and where do you get em?

Androstadieone -couldnt find it.It sells with androtics direct as Turn Up The Heat
AS3 celebrity mixes.''2 more dorps of AV''???
Where and how ? At least newbies from other countries find it hard to follow.

Dude I want indian women...help me out with what and from where.
I have been using a314 and Turn Up The Heat for a while.Nothing great.Got me layed a few times.But need more sexual attraction.

I dress well and smell well too.
08-07-2013 6:40 AM
rand_user
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Re: Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
08-07-2013 1:55 PM

AV is from Liquid Alchemy. This is used to create attraction. That'll get you blatant hits such as girls turning around to check you out. Buy this in a bulb dropper.

Get Cohesion from PheromoneXS. This will create comfort. You need to build comfort with girls before you can have sex with them. Buy the oil version, which will last longer.

Apply pheromones where you would typically apply cologne. Spray the cologne first, and then apply the pheromone.
08-07-2013 1:55 PM
AManAPlan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Re: Indian/South Asian/East Indian women
08-07-2013 4:10 PM

My GF is Bengali from Calcutta. Ammo always puts her in the mood.

Sent from my motorcycle using the highway mode app

Rockin: Glace, Corpo, -neno, Ammo, P83, P130, TUTH, Shine 4x Cohesion, Bliss, SOB XS, Odessy, Flirt, Ascend, NPA

Want to be rockin: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Overdose, Wolf, 'etrione, Copulins, MX297, P74, P86, and on, and on and on...

Anyone want to lend me about a grand or so?
08-07-2013 4:10 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-07-2013 6:16 PM

(11-12-2012 7:21 PM)bored4life Wrote:  Can't give away all of my secrets, but read on, I'll give a couple of AS3's mixes that have worked well for me, and a couple of mixes I've read around that I've used. None of em are mine, but they work blowkiss

(11-12-2012 1:37 PM)Rileydc84 Wrote:  Yeah
What are your combos?
I'm thinking
3xglace, 30mcg of androstadienone, 3x new pheromone additive would be a good combo?
Or maybe change it to 5x glace?

Do u know if alpha macho work on them? Or alpha-7?
-> 1 drop/dab New Pheromone Additive and 60mcg of Androstadienone

Not my combos. But I've had amazing success. Never tried alpha-7, and alpha maschio never worked for me, I sold it. One mix that'll get em is what is what I call Pago's infamous "raw sex" mix. Exactly what the name states. Pure sex. Literally. This is in situations where you need a little over-the-edge oomph, and I guarantee a lay. Hell the times I've used it, every single time, without fail, I've gone "swimming" Blum

Works wonders. Seriously, I wasn't even gaming hard, or at all, and one thing led to another. You have to play the role, and be comfortable as hell touching women. Small subtle touches go a very long way. Use them to your advantage.

-> 2 drops AV, 2 FB Glace, 2 SB Glace, 40-60mcg Androstadienone , and then 2 more drops AV reapplied 3-4 hours later

Took a little spin on AS3's celebrity mix. For some reason, Indian girls tend to love high alpha/sexual mixes. They are very sexual creatures naturally. Love the alpha dominance.. I'm assuming it has to do with a traditionally dominating father in the family, they're so used to it. This mix works and get IOIs pretty well. Even from those hard to please Latina chicks, even though I've been told I'm not too harsh on the eyes Nana

-> 3 drops NA, 2FB Glace/SB Glace, 40-60mcg Androstadienone

Touchy hits from all women, no matter race or age. I've touted this mix before, and I stand behind it again. This works for Indian girls. My friends girlfriends can't keep her paws off of me when I have this on.. so it's usually avoided around her Wacko

There are a couple of others, but these are the ones I've gotten the most BLATANT hits from.

Do I have the mixes matched up with the correct write ups, or do I have them mixed up, Bored4? Thanks for sharing! touche

1 drop/dab New Pheromone Additive and 60mcg of Androstadienone: Not my combos. But I've had amazing success.

2 drops AV, 2 FB Glace, 2 SB Glace, 40-60mcg Androstadienone, and then 2 more drops AV reapplied 3-4 hours later: One mix that will get them is what I call Pago's infamous "raw sex" mix. Exactly what the name states. Pure sex. Literally. This is in situations where you need a little over-the-edge oomph, and I guarantee a lay. Hell the times I've used it, every single time, without fail, I've gone "swimming." Works wonders. Seriously, I wasn't even gaming hard, or at all, and one thing led to another. You have to play the role, and be comfortable as hell touching women. Small subtle touches go a very long way. Use them to your advantage.

3 drops NA, 2FB Glace/SB Glace, 40-60mcg Androstadienone: Took a little spin on AS3's celebrity mix. For some reason, Indian girls tend to love high alpha/sexual mixes. They are very sexual creatures naturally. Love the alpha dominance. I'm assuming it has to do with a traditionally dominating father in the family, they're so used to it. This mix works and get IOIs pretty well. Even from those hard to please Latina chicks, even though I've been told I'm not too harsh on the eyes.

Touchy hits from all women, no matter race or age. I've touted this mix before, and I stand behind it again. This works for Indian girls. My friends girlfriends can't keep her paws off of me when I have this on.. so it's usually avoided around her.

There are a couple of others, but these are the ones I've gotten the most BLATANT hits from.

AND YES YOU CAN GIVE OUT ALL YOUR SECRETS! WHO HERE IN THE FORUM IS GONNA TELL? RAISE YOUR HANDS. Buba

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 6:20 PM by MMM.)
08-07-2013 6:16 PM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-10-2013 5:19 PM

I have gotten some ridiculous hits off indian women using asian for nonasian and overdose by LAL.
08-10-2013 5:19 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-10-2013 7:04 PM

(08-10-2013 5:19 PM)matt333 Wrote:  I have gotten some ridiculous hits off indian women using asian for nonasian and overdose by LAL.

OH! MY! GOODNESS! Somebody has Asian for NonAsians!!!!

Tell me/us more! Tell me/us more, Matt!!! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-10-2013 7:04 PM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

08-10-2013 8:22 PM

AM works great alone during daytime as well. Don't put so much on though, 1 spray is enough, and layer it with a good cologne. I find androstenone works great, on African American's, Spanish women, east asians, Indians, Middle easterners, and German ladies. Those are the type of girls I dated, and it was more than one product but the pre-dominant pheromone was Andrestenone.
08-10-2013 8:22 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-11-2013 9:43 AM

(08-10-2013 7:04 PM)MMM Wrote:  OH! MY! GOODNESS! Somebody has Asian for NonAsians!!!!

Tell me/us more! Tell me/us more, Matt!!! Good

I have not seen it reviewed much, but I think it made me very moody and depressed feeling. I'm not saying it will do that every time, to everybody, I may have used too much....It does work though. I'll review it later...
08-11-2013 9:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indian Women Randy Savage 20 6,950 07-03-2020 1:26 AM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Older Asian Women (Im talking 30+) cali4ya858 11 7,136 11-19-2015 2:16 AM
Last Post: redstone
  Auraental + A4A(or asian) = Asian Pantydropper holygrail? cali4ya858 3 3,874 08-23-2015 3:21 AM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Brit Indian + Alpha Maschino Bigmandon 6 2,690 05-29-2015 2:23 AM
Last Post: Bigmandon
  Target: 30-year-old south asian jsmith 35 13,151 12-26-2014 9:30 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial