Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Ops – Review
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
971 thanks in 417 posts

Black Ops – Review
03-11-2013 2:49 PM

First off "“ a big THANK YOU to Brad, he was kind enough to send this bad boy with a recent order. I decided to give Black Ops a try since I read some positive things about it.

Application: sides of the neck
Dosage: 2 sprays
Temperature: indoors (60 "“ 70 degrees)

Initial impression is that the scent was actually very good, didn't bother me at all. Before I left the house I took two sprays and drove off to the convention catering to the health food industry.

The location was at a huge convention site around 55k people in attendance so plenty targets I can record hits from.

Target #1:
I approach a booth that showcased their multi-vitamins and there was a booth babe handing out samples. She stops me from walking away and tells me about the product, gives me her spiel and then gives me some samples. As I walk away she stops be again and hands me some more samples,

Usually these booth babes or reps want to showcase their product, find buyers and sell them and move on. It was the 2nd attempt she made to further talk to me that grabbed my attention. She was older early to mid forties Latina but still looked great

Target #2:
Another booth from a company based in Singapore, the Asian lady was extra sweet and nice to me and gave me loads of samples to take. Funny thing is that at events like these they usually hold on to samples until the last day so they don't run out early. She didn't seem to mind, she just loaded up my bag.

Target #3:
I stop by a booth showcasing their tea, "Pukka" a UK based company (I think) and their rep (early 40's American/White gal and in great shape) stops me and seats me to talk about distributing their product. I literally had to get up and basically excuse myself after 15 minutes of her talking. I was cordial and flirted with her right back but funny as hell.

There were several more hits with passers-by as I walked up and down the aisles checking out product. I found several female reps from booths and others seemingly getting close to me.

Final Thoughts:
No doubt with the positive feedback "“ I had a confidence boost. That allowed me to talk to prospective clients with ease, however the boost came from within and not the mones but none-the-less very positive feedback.

I found Black Ops to be a solid hitter and a great opener type of mone. Just made the introduction so much easier to earn, not much resistance.

The Dude abides...
03-11-2013 2:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by KIMBA, Chaotic

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1610 thanks in 691 posts

RE: Black Ops – Review
03-12-2013 10:52 PM

Reps away. Thank you for studying a somewhat underrated product.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-12-2013 10:52 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
971 thanks in 417 posts

03-13-2013 10:10 PM

(03-12-2013 10:52 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Reps away. Thank you for studying a somewhat underrated product.

Thanks Kimba! I think I am going to have fun with this one, real good solid hits. HAX knows what they are doing.

The Dude abides...
03-13-2013 10:10 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1610 thanks in 691 posts

03-13-2013 11:44 PM

I loved the cool self effects. I never tested it enough. I have a problem being from Michigan and some scented Phero's. Ops has a strong scent and if you use too many it is obvious and in winter when I need to load up for hits due to diffusion, this one is too strong.

It gets attention, eases you into situations and gives you a mellow IDGAF attitude. Solid product. I know you will love the rest of this one.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-13-2013 11:44 PM
DrChocolate

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1639
Thanks received:
1193 thanks in 604 posts

02-01-2017 6:03 PM

I've been testing black ops (I got from Pago) for a while now and been finding some really good results.

This is somewhat an underated product IMO.

Solo testing;
Selfies: None that I can feel. But then again I don't feel much from many products. I guess I built a tolerance towards mones. The smell is amazing. I like it. It's fresh amd clean. Minty fresh.

Test subjects: Been testing it on me co-workers, rideshare customers and a few strangers in the shopping center. Best results I saw were from me co-workers and ride share customers. I couldn't gauge much from the people in the shopping complex. So am only assuming that the phero cloud of this product is somewhat short. BUT,,, on me co-workers amd rideshare customers, I saw both subtle hits amd blatant hits.

Test environment: indoors, outdoors and inside me car. While indoors and inside me car gave the most amount of hits, I didn't see much at all when I was outdoors. I've seen some good results from other products while am outdoors, but with black ops outdoors is NOT where it shines. It works better indoors amd inside closed environments like a car. So if u're planning to use it, my suggestion is to use it indoors at close proximity of ur target.

Time: Day and night. Been testing at the day time under the extreme Aussie hot sun with no results. Indoors at day time is better. I have a feeling that if the app point is exposed to the sun, the product evaporates fairly quickly. Cos I was in the field and went back to the office and the effects/hits were completely gone when I was back in the office. Same thing was noticeable when I was inside me car and the direct sunlight hit the skin/app point.

But another spray after a clean and flush and the product's functionality is back again.

Works at night too. I was able to see hits at the night time as well.

I was hoping to see hybrid effects many other socials give, but unfortunately black ops doesn't do that.

At the day time the product lasts only about 3 hours. But at the night time it lasts a tiny bit longer for about 4 hours.

All in all the product works great both day and night.

Hits: what am seeing with this product is that it hits both males and females. VERY social. Guys talk about cars and sports, girls talk about many subjects from their boy friend to shoes. Some get the motor mouth effect. Some others just get the urge to just chat.

Am seeing solid social hits from this product at low doses as 1 to 2 sprays on me arms. At 3 to 4 sprays am seeing a few happy chappy hits. The giggle factor. Meaning even before I finish the sentence they start giggling. At 5 all the way till 8 sprays am starting to see some respect hits. A tiny bit of intimidation at high doses, but it's easily steered.

I've tried layering black ops with it again but at different app points after a few hours, but after the second application it throws off the balance I think. Meaning hits r either inconsistent or I seem to intimidate people. Am not too sure.

Summery. Black ops is defo a good social. I haven't seen any lazy man hits on this, but it defo makes the targets chat. Works both day and night. No hybrid effect. Dose sensitive in a way that at low doses they're social, at medium doses they giggly and at high doses they're respectful. Defo an underated product.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
02-01-2017 6:03 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, right_mr

haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

02-05-2017 8:09 AM

Thank you for sharing.

I am going to get the black ops + holy grail + RAW bundle.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
02-05-2017 8:09 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1639
Thanks received:
1193 thanks in 604 posts

02-05-2017 8:52 AM

(02-05-2017 8:09 AM)haggy Wrote:  Thank you for sharing.

I am going to get the black ops + holy grail + RAW bundle.

Yeah mate. Ya won't be disappointed. I read some good reviews about holy grail too. Not too sure about raw.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
02-05-2017 8:52 AM
plamkish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 2 posts

06-18-2017 8:45 AM

Hi,

This is my first product review.

The product is have tried is Black Ops by Hax. I couldn’t find many reviews posted here or in other forums so I’ve decided to give my contribution.

About me: age 41, white Caucasian. I’ve used the Black Ops for my job interview few weeks ago. Dosage: 2 spays, one each side of the neck. No cover scent. I have read the Oxytocin invokes trust. Also according Hax site the selfies should be: Increased Attention Span, which sounds good for a job interview.

I did put my pheromone sprays in my car just before to present myself at the reception for the interview. During the interview I was given the papers with my questions and I spend 45 min. in a small room with a guy who was supposed to supervise me. He was about 4 feet away.

After that we went to another room where a girl joined us and I was given another 50 min. to present my answers. Both of them were about 5 feet away. At the end of the interview they explained to me that I should wait about 5-6 weeks to receive the results as they are many candidates for the position.

After that the same guy walked me to the end of the security perimeter (about 5-6 min.) and suddenly he started to explain to me how his leg hurts and what his doctor said about it, the medication he was prescribed etc., really personal information people usually don’t share with total strangers. I believe this was definitely the effect of Black Ops. And the other strange thing: two days after the interview I’ve received an e-mail that I passed the interview.

So my guess is that Black ops really provokes likability and trust in people.
06-18-2017 8:45 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora, theLaw, DrChocolate
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 124 posts

06-18-2017 3:21 PM

It seems like Oxytocin has a scent to it that reminds one of a Doctor's office.
I remember one time when I was wearing Liquid Trust, someone commented that "It smells like a Dentist's office in here".
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2017 3:22 PM by Arrow.)
06-18-2017 3:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My first review on Wingman Black Label angelus 12 8,038 08-22-2013 5:10 AM
Last Post: Jojje
  My Wingman Black Label review thebigQ 14 7,643 09-04-2012 8:25 PM
Last Post: mrjazzer