Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beta Androstenol in mix ?
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Beta Androstenol in mix ?
01-07-2010 12:01 PM

Yesterday up and out early with Diane's pheromones applied in mix.

Androstenone 20 mcg,
A- nol          26 mcg
B- nol          26 mcg
Androsterone 10 mcg  and 40 mcg A1 with Guci pour homme as my fragrance choice.

Amougst other things i took my Sheela to see a movie " Its Complicated " then returned home and decided to take an hours nap Sheela beside me the phone rings and she is up talking non stop for nearly 2 hours, then after the phone call she starts again with non stop chatter about anything at all i have begun to wonder if she will ever be at peace as i have had just enough of her voice for one day and i wonder whats up and then it hits me that its the Beta Nol, in my mix, or was it ?

Could a mere 26 mcg of B-Nol produce an excess of motor mouth syndrome ?
In the past i have used up to 3 or 4 sprays of Come Talk To Me 2 around her and have not noticed so much idle chatter.

This lass has the ability to talk anytime but yesterday was the first time i was beginning to get sick of hearing her voice and it was also the first time i have used this brand new B-Nol in her presence.

Seeing as there is a suprise B day party being held in my honour tonight i am also now wondering if i may use the B-Nol in my mix and have everyone reverberating, my ears may have recouperated from yesterdays bashing before i arrive....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-07-2010 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
starlitegirl
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Beta Androstenol in mix ?
01-14-2010 10:09 PM

B-nol can give people diarrhea of the mouth. 26 mcg of pure B-nol is probably much different than 4 sprays of Come Talk To Me since Come Talk To Me is probably a mix of other pheromones that temper the B-nol. At least that's what I'd expect. Using less and perhaps tempering it with another pheromone so it's not straight B-nol would likely help reduce the chatter.
01-14-2010 10:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2010 10:50 PM

(01-07-2010 12:01 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

Yes.  Yes it is.  At least in my experience it is.  I have more trouble with Alpha-Androstenol causing motor mouth syndrome but I've seen it with Beta as well.  Makes you long for earplugs.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-14-2010 10:50 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2010 12:38 AM

Do we know exactly how many mcgs of b-nol are in CTTM2? AFAIK, I only know the percentages of each molecule, not the total mcgs.

IME, both types of -nols can cause motormouth at even smaller dosages.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-15-2010 12:38 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2010 6:20 AM

(01-14-2010 10:09 PM)starlitegirl Wrote:  B-nol can give people diarrhea of the mouth. 26 mcg of pure B-nol is probably much different than 4 sprays of Come Talk To Me since Come Talk To Me is probably a mix of other pheromones that temper the B-nol. At least that's what I'd expect. Using less and perhaps tempering it with another pheromone so it's not straight B-nol would likely help reduce the chatter.

Hello, starlightgirl! :) Another LP lover!  :D

Welcome to PheroTruth! Feel free to post an introduction, we'd love it if you'd tell us a little about yourself.

Come Talk To Me is 50% a-nol/50% b-nol. And, yes, it contains other unknown molecules.

(01-07-2010 12:01 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

You betcha. I'm a big fan of b-nol and can use quite a bit of it. I've had some unbelievable experiences with it that make Alice's trip down the rabbit hole look
like reality...lol :eek:

Snoopyace Wrote: Yes.  Yes it is.  At least in my experience it is.  I have more trouble with Alpha-Androstenol causing motor mouth syndrome but I've seen it with Beta as well.  Makes you long for earplugs.

I agree. A-nol can be frightening the way it encourages people to...talk...lol. It can cause a lotta run-a-way chatter that often has no direction. B-nol is still very conversational, though I find it to draw people out/in on a much deeper more intimate/personal level.

So, Instant Honesty, 70% b-nol/30% a-nol, is my choice more often than straight a-nol and it strikes a better balance for me than Come Talk To Me. The a-nol gets 'em goin' and the b-nol drives the conversation to a deeper level inspiring more meaningful conversation.

(01-15-2010 12:38 AM)Phya Wrote:  Do we know exactly how many mcgs of b-nol are in CTTM2? AFAIK, I only know the percentages of each molecule, not the total mcgs. IME, both types of -nols can cause motormouth at even smaller dosages.

The best I can do is Instant Honesty at a total of 15mcg/spray. We know its ratios of a-nol to b-nol but not the mcgs of each and then there's whatever else is in there...?

Bella

01-15-2010 6:20 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-17-2010 6:52 AM

Phya Wrote:Do we know exactly how many mcgs of b-nol are in CTTM2? AFAIK, I only know the percentages of each molecule, not the total mcgs.

According to post MH made there is 20 mcg's of pheromone per spray in CTTM2 and he has also said its a 50/50 mix of both Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol so its 10 mcgs per spray.

Now I am just going on what he posted it could have been changed since he posted, its happened before without them telling members. Now Jasmin has posted its not "exactly 50/50 Beta Androstenol and Alpha Androstenol that the Beta Androstenol is refined. I dont know what that means but when I asked her she said pheromonally its 50/50 but something about the scent packaged refined it. You guess is as good as mine on how or why it refines it.

Terri Wrote:Could a mere 26 mcg of B-Nol produce an excess of motor mouth syndrome ?

Sure it could but I have seen this more with Alpha Androstenol. Beta Androstenol always seems more deep and meaningful conversation wise for me. Alpha Androstenol makes me feel like screaming shut the hell up LOL. Alpha Androstenol also makes my mind overly busy. Its impossible for me to meditate with it on let alone sleep. I dont find this reaction with Beta Androstenol.

Tisha
01-17-2010 6:52 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-17-2010 9:00 AM

I don't see motor mouth in myself with either Beta Androstenol or Alpha Androstenol. But I've seen it with Alpha Androstenol in others.

Diane
01-17-2010 9:00 AM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2010 7:53 PM

MH has said to me also that Come Talk To Me has 10mcgs per each.
01-17-2010 7:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  beta androstenol spamz 14 7,374 04-24-2021 12:00 PM
Last Post: narasinguhemanth
  Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male? BrownFish 32 11,334 04-20-2017 1:32 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  Where do you guys buy BETA-androstenol? Biffyfighters 5 4,346 07-27-2012 1:25 PM
Last Post: Blade