Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best for that IDGAF attitude
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

Best for that IDGAF attitude
09-16-2015 12:14 PM

Was wondering what individual pheromones or pheromone combinations have Pherotruth users found to be the best at giving that distinctive IDGAF attitude?
09-16-2015 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

RE: Best for that IDGAF attitude
09-16-2015 12:28 PM

(09-16-2015 12:14 PM)kehawe Wrote:  Was wondering what individual pheromones or pheromone combinations have Pherotruth users found to be the best at giving that distinctive IDGAF attitude?

Aqua Vitae.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-16-2015 12:28 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
254 thanks in 108 posts

09-16-2015 12:30 PM

From personal experience wearing pure 'none (Primal Instinct) boosted my confidence. I've experienced a mild, but noticeable boost from wearing Evolve too.
These have given me a *bit* more of a IDGAF attitude, but I must emphasize that the effect is mild/moderate.

The best reports I've seen of people developing a full-on IDGAF attitude come from wearing P75, a single-molecule putative from Androtics. However, I can't vouch for that one myself, as my order still hasn't come through.
09-16-2015 12:30 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1987
Thanks received:
2356 thanks in 1326 posts

09-16-2015 12:39 PM

I personally can vouch for P75. 30mcg and you won't give a fuck about anything. TAK can also have this effect, and TAA/Androsterone Sulfate, if steered a certain way.
09-16-2015 12:39 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
998 thanks in 425 posts

09-16-2015 2:49 PM

For me it was Bad Wolf, when I was testing I could care less what was happening around me and took no shit from anyone.

The Dude abides...
09-16-2015 2:49 PM

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

09-16-2015 3:01 PM

Aqua Vitae. Smile

I'm repeating myself, I know. I feel it's a great product for you.

My questions are though, just so I can help you better:

- What gets in the way of you having an IDGAF attiude?
- What makes you think that that is what you need?
- What are you like in general?

Usually when someone is looking for something, like an IDGAF attitude, they are thinking what they need to overcome their current limitation. What about giving a fuck about things that matter and not caring about other things? Based on the limitation, that doesn't seem as good.

And what about all the options instead of not giving a fuck? You can't even begin to imagine what life is like if you simply don't have the problem that makes you IDGAF.

So what problem is it that you're coming from. Mones can help you delete it. But in order to give good advice, we need to know what your problem is. You're lucky with me, because I don't give a fuck. I see what someone can be and have no problem with their current issues.

If all this is too personal, you can PM me. I don't do this too often. But I can help you.

Whatever you choose, I wish you the best.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-16-2015 3:01 PM
Thanks given by Walsh77
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 62 posts

09-18-2015 12:30 PM

(09-16-2015 12:39 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I personally can vouch for P75.

2 questions about this product:

Is this the putative that works well in low dosages (2.5 mcg is the number I've heard).

And has anyone compared this to XS's version (XSP 75)?

Beer
09-18-2015 12:30 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

09-18-2015 1:24 PM

I'll say it again, if someone want an IDGAF attitude, it's because there is something present that makes them desire it. From that place you can't know what you need. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've said it before. Smile

What you need to look at is what is there that makes you want that attitude. Insecurity? Fear? Inferiority?

Whatever it is for you, you need to address those. So you won't need a product to overcome those AND you can enjoy products that you do use a whole lot more.

I can help you get rid of the things that get in your way. Maybe not completely on here, it's a technique that doesn't belong to me. But certainly in PM.

Though no one ever takes me up on this offer. I suspect it's fear. but who knows...

09-18-2015 1:24 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
709 thanks in 232 posts

09-18-2015 1:48 PM

OD, BW, AV, AM, A314, L2K v1, Primal Instinct, p75 at 2.5mcgs all give that sort of attitude to some degree although they are all slightly different. There are others Pheromones that give a different kind of IDGAF attitude in which one is too emotionally lethargic to really care about anything, but they are pretty useless.

P75 is probably best for what you are looking for, and pretty cheap as you only need 2.5mcgs and one bottle will last you ages (even if it is never filled to the top when it arrives). It's one of my favorite putatives from Androtics.

A
09-18-2015 1:48 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1987
Thanks received:
2356 thanks in 1326 posts

09-18-2015 2:00 PM

(09-18-2015 12:30 PM)Futureman Wrote:  2 questions about this product:

Is this the putative that works well in low dosages (2.5 mcg is the number I've heard).

And has anyone compared this to XS's version (XSP 75)?
Tons of molecules work well in low dosages, but P75 is one of them, yes.
09-18-2015 2:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE for PHEROTRUTH: AMMO5680 0 378 05-24-2017 6:49 PM
Last Post: AMMO5680
  Second outing with Impi and the importance of congruence and attitude in general Sptsmed 5 1,776 04-11-2012 4:19 PM
Last Post: Fishdude