Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second outing with Impi and the importance of congruence and attitude in general
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

Second outing with Impi and the importance of congruence and attitude in general
04-11-2012 11:36 AM

Yeah, I need to finally start a journal instead of numerous wanderings around the forum posting adventures and results, guess the lazy side of me is all that is keeping me from doing that LOL.

Anyway, I was going to post on my second outing with Impi after this past weekend, but just haven't gotten around to it until today. I stayed in town this past weekend, spending Easter with family and friends and I guess I have been over to the beach enough the past month or two that I could stick around town every now and then LOL.

Saturday afternoon went to this local restaurant bar that has a huge outdoor patio over the water, great place to go listen to acoustic music and have drinks in the afternoon and early evening. I broke out the peach polo shorts and a white polo, topsiders, and two sprays of Impi on my neck and two between my wrists. Jo Malone White Jasmin and Mint as cover and headed down to meet several friends for a couple of hours.

Place was packed as it was a holiday weekend and a lot of people in town to see family. Ran into a few old friends that I have not seen a while and enjoyed the afternoon just sitting around talking and having bush whackers. Honestly I did not pay that much attention to any hits early on as I was just relaxing and having fun talking, but after a couple of hours a friend of mine reaches over and whispers in my ear that there is this girl that keeps coming by our table, stopping and staring and do I know her as she is hot and he wants a name LOL. I look around and catch her looking and her eyes drop to the floor, I smile and as she looks up again I am looking at her and she blushes. Being the friend that I am, I walk over and introduce myself to her and talk for a couple of minutes and then mention that one of my friends was commenting on her and wanted to meet her. She kind of had a puzzled look as to OK, you hit me up, talked to me and then brought in your friend, are you crazy or what LOL. So I brought her over to the table and introduced her to everyone, five guys and three girls all sitting around and to my friend in particular. They seem to enjoy talking and she hangs out for a while and then he leaves to go to another bar, I figured she might have gone too, as I did not see her around anymore, good for him I thought.

We all just hung out a bit more, couple of women pass our table several times, get a couple of smiles, but honestly I am just there relaxing and not really caring at all if I start a conversation or try and strike up anything with anyone. Around 9:00 or so I am going to call it a night, sunrise service was going to come early the next morning and out of the blue the girl appears again. Guess she did not leave with him, and she walks back to our table, sits down next to me and says, " You are really cool and nice, not many guys have ever come talked to me and then went out of their way to introduce me to their friend, that was really sweet and cool." Then she asks for my number, I give it to her, she puts it in her phone and calls me as I am sitting there LOL, I answer kind of laughing and say hello. She turns and looks at me and smiles and says into the phone, Anytime you would like to hang out, I would love to be included in your time and be your company. She hangs up, gives me a hug and walks away. Well, Impi are you a sneaky worker too, not sure yet.

So, I ask the cute little waitress to bring me my check as I am going to close out and go. When she brings my credit card receipt back she shyly says, can I ask you a question. I was like, sure, why not. She said well, if it is not rude of me, or improper, I just wondered how old you were. I was like damn, are you carding me after all the drinks I have ordered, making a joke of it. She smiles and said no, I just wondered if you dated girls that were younger. I teased her and said, gee, you are trying to set me up with your little sister, that's nice of you. She reached over and gave me my receipt and had her name and phone number on it. And then she said, I have just been watching y'all most of the evening and you just seem to have the most carefree attitude, you are always smiling and when I asked the bartender about you, he said you are really a great guy and that you come in here often and always treat everyone with respect, that is the kind of guy I would love to spend time around or with, if you don't have an issue with me being younger. She was 24, so not to bad LOL, and no I told her I would not have an issue at all Smile

Anyway, I guess for me so far Impi has been one of those sleeper type attraction creators, although I did have some looks earlier too. The second thing that I definitely took away from the afternoon and evening is that as much as mones help, being congruent to what they are saying and how you are perceived by others without your knowledge can be as powerful as 40 drops of New Pheromone Additive. Having tended bar in college, I have always gone out of my way to tip well and I generally am the type that always gets to know the bartenders, speaks to the bouncers, owners, waitresses or who ever at places I go on a regular basis, get to know them and always ask how they are doing. Never knowing that something I just do naturally would come back and pay off by having a bartender that I always speak to and tip well and talk to would be the added push to get a phone number from someone I was not even trying for.

Impi has shown enough in the two outings that it will be one as the summer heats up that I try more often and hopefully get a handle on how it works and report back again on it Smile
04-11-2012 11:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, Fishdude, shadowknight, Pagodeiro, Pheroquirk, NewAlpha, ZB pmones, Pheroman

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1273
Thanks received:
2540 thanks in 1012 posts

RE: Second outing with Impi and the importance of congruence and attitude in general
04-11-2012 1:31 PM

Wow ... that's amazing what happened .. !!

i told you to use it as a standalone and you'll be surprised Big Grin

Impi is a fantastic product and one of the best for summer ... !!

I have 3 full bottles Impi red here and one that i use ( makes 4 ) ... one of the original scent on it's way .. and blue dot and yellow dot as well ...

Now you guy's know how high i rank this stuff !!

and people over at Love Scent forum did not love it Sad

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-11-2012 1:31 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

RE: Second outing with Impi and the importance of congruence and attitude in general
04-11-2012 2:43 PM

Pago,

What mix would you say is the closest to impi? How much none per spray you think?

I'm out of red dot but I did use 2 sprays at work combined with A314 with not bad results. This is an air conditioned office.

What makes it better in high heat? It's secret ingredient?

FD
04-11-2012 2:43 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
966 thanks in 414 posts

04-11-2012 3:04 PM

Yep I love Impi (red) and my results were also very impressive. I'm waiting for the warmer weather to really use this product.

The Dude abides...
04-11-2012 3:04 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1273
Thanks received:
2540 thanks in 1012 posts

04-11-2012 3:22 PM

Hi Fishdude ...

i don't know exactly what comes close to Impi ... i'd say Wingman Blue label with P83 ... if you want stares ..

It's a secret ingredient what makes it that good .. there's something herbal that only grows in south africa that is known to have pheromonal effects ..

looks like they made it to synthesize and bottle that stuff ..

For me Impi performed best in bar's and hot climate .. best when used where people sit ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-11-2012 3:22 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1342 thanks in 542 posts

04-11-2012 4:19 PM

I'm going to order some for the summer. I do like the smell too.
04-11-2012 4:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE for PHEROTRUTH: AMMO5680 0 180 05-24-2017 6:49 PM
Last Post: AMMO5680
  Best for that IDGAF attitude kehawe 31 5,101 02-08-2016 10:57 AM
Last Post: Alphonse
  Importance of Cover scent Leon226 3 1,095 04-07-2013 10:15 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Is "congruence" really an issue? dbot 7 2,155 05-17-2011 2:25 AM