Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
01-12-2020 5:31 PM

Hey guys. Anyone got any suggestions for a potent imprinting pheromone that I can use as a daily product for imprinting women I interact with as I go about my day in college campus?

I am awaiting my sample of TLG still, I have heard some unimpressive things about it. I want noticeable results

Thanks for the help in advanced
01-12-2020 5:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
01-12-2020 5:43 PM

Noticable results? TLG not impressive enough for everyday college?
Try 8 drops of Dirty Primitive plus an extra down of copulins -
I promise it will be noticable, one way or another. Big Grin

// Fun mode off
01-12-2020 5:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-12-2020 5:44 PM

(01-12-2020 5:31 PM)kpown Wrote:  Hey guys. Anyone got any suggestions for a potent imprinting pheromone that I can use as a daily product for imprinting women I interact with as I go about my day in college campus?

I am awaiting my sample of TLG still, I have heard some unimpressive things about it. I want noticeable results

Thanks for the help in advanced

For imprinting (other than TLG which works well for most of us), Imprint from Alex works quite well. So does Escape The Friendzone as well as Grail of Affection, both from Pheromone Treasures. A lot of guys find Nude Alpha but I have better luck with straight Nude. I seem to be too intimidating when wearing NA.
(01-12-2020 5:43 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Noticable results? TLG not impressive enough for everyday college?

// Fun mode off

AHAHA! Yup. Clapping
(01-12-2020 5:43 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Noticable results? TLG not impressive enough for everyday college?

// Fun mode off

AHAHA! Yup. Clapping

// Fun mode off

AHAHA! Yup. Clapping

// Fun mode off

AHAHA! Yup. Clapping

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020 5:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-12-2020 5:44 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 5:54 PM

// Fun mode off

Wow okay... didn’t know that everyone here likes TLG that much.

I was reading the official thread and some people were saying it’s a bad beginner pheromone because the effects are not very noticeable. Keep in mind I haven’t gotten my package in the mail yet so I can’t attest to either side myself.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020 5:55 PM by kpown.)
01-12-2020 5:54 PM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 6:05 PM

honestly depends on the place and the day, everything that works for you in general will work there.
i use mostly oils couse they last longer.

i would start with a base of voodoo, wolf or swoon wither solo or mixed.
to that i would add nude, xist, and some type of copulins (one of them or more).
all of those blends mix really good from my experience.

i think those will be the best for start because it will make it so much easier to build a big solid social circle.

other then that, you can always throw whatever and see what happnes.

i am about to finish my degree very soon so now just test whatever.
i am going to start puting a mix of bad wolf+ voodoo+ dp+ dienone that i made daily soon.
01-12-2020 6:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-12-2020 7:23 PM

Combos are always fun but I highly recommend that when starting out you stick with a product for a while (no matter which one you choose) and use it at varying doses and for a length of time until you feel like you understand it before moving onto pairing it with other products. I am a proponent of the learn to walk before you try parkour school of pheromone use. In other words, KISS. Keep It Simple and Straightforward.

(01-12-2020 6:05 PM)Hombre Wrote:  honestly depends on the place and the day, everything that works for you in general will work there.
i use mostly oils couse they last longer.

i would start with a base of voodoo, wolf or swoon wither solo or mixed.
to that i would add nude, xist, and some type of copulins (one of them or more).
all of those blends mix really good from my experience.

i think those will be the best for start because it will make it so much easier to build a big solid social circle.

other then that, you can always throw whatever and see what happnes.

i am about to finish my degree very soon so now just test whatever.
i am going to start puting a mix of bad wolf+ voodoo+ dp+ dienone that i made daily soon.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-12-2020 7:23 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-13-2020 1:41 AM

I'm not completely in the TLG band wagon. But if you have it already in order you should give it a try, especially if you look for slower and deeper effects. In the limited time that I have tried it it, it was less "in your face", but maybe more believable. Woman forced their phone number onto me and seeked longer relationships. It sounds that this is what you're looking for.
The stronger a mone is, the higher than chance of hart Deer in the headlights reactions, but also the opposite can happen - you are received as asshole or the Mone signature is unbelievable and you're ghosting or males get angry and start fighting you. While this isn't a big problem on a bar or club setting - you simply walk off and try it on an other day, in everyday workplace or college it could be a problem, you are somewhat forced to go along well with the other people. So be careful with that. TLG is rather on the more forgiving side, imho, I might want to have a bit more of the none-type alpha masculinity mones in it, but that is for club nights.
BUT: I'm for example more than double your age (similar to some other highly vocal TLG lovers). Your none production is most likely much higher than mine. Your targets are most likely much younger than mine (but one of the girls that forced me her number under the TLG spell was 22 years younger than me), maybe they are more easily intimidated. So some Mone that an old man like me with more mature woman would use might not the right stuff for you with college girls. And while reading the reports is helpful, your own experiments are necessary. Natural Mone production, age, body type, ethnicity, cultural background is very different for us in the forum, but all play a role.
In summary: try the TLG and decide afterwards based on your own experience. The risk is always that you see the results you are expecting, it's called observation bias. Try to avoid that and be open minded.
Good luck and I'm looking forward to the reports.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 2:10 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-13-2020 1:41 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

01-13-2020 9:20 AM

Nothing slow about TLG.
01-13-2020 9:20 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-13-2020 9:21 AM

(01-13-2020 1:41 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I'm not completely in the TLG band wagon. But if you have it already in order you should give it a try, especially if you look for slower and deeper effects. In the limited time that I have tried it it, it was less "in your face", but maybe more believable. Woman forced their phone number onto me and seeked longer relationships. It sounds that this is what you're looking for.

Yes. This. Exactly....which is why I (personally) love TLG. Some have described it as "under the radar." which is fitting enough. When one acts properly, TLG opens doors. One must walk through the doors and take the proper actions. And, yes, I am firmly in the Love God camp, not the Hate God camp. Some other products have come close, and others were more powerful in certain regards; but TLG, for me, allows me to be myself and increases my overall appeal charisma.

Give it try. the worst thing that can happen is you don't like it and move on to something else. I went through a few products myself before I hit upon TLG...and I've used and liked or loved other products since then.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-13-2020 9:21 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-13-2020 9:40 AM

(01-13-2020 9:20 AM)Stories Wrote:  Nothing slow about TLG.

My thoughts exactly. I still say, ‘Put it on. Forget you are wearing it. Go have fun!’

I really think the problem some guys gave is that they try and steer a product that flat out will not be steered. You have to just relax and have fun with it.

01-13-2020 9:40 AM

Share This Thread