Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
01-22-2020 8:57 AM

Maybe you/we need to take a step back.
In the opening post you wrote about imprinting, which is imho a slow build-up of a deep connection via repeated contact. In your last post, you write that you are not around the same people every day. I also would think that imprinting is more for a target person not so much for a random bypasser.
So probably you need to define your aim. It's a bit like going to a hardware store and saying "I need a tool!" You most likely would get ask "what tool for what purpose?" Same here.
Also, you describe that you get hits. What kind of hits and what are you doing with these? Are these from the wrong woman? Do you need more hits? There are also more information about you needed for us to comment. You could have no hits by beeing pheromonic weak (and not attractive) OR by being a scary huge alpha which is highly attractive but so scary for the tiny college girls that they are shy away. To make the thing worse, the same mone on the same guy could be in the whole response spectrum just due to different targets.
How good you are in non verbal reading and what would count as hit for you?
And yes, if it is very cold and your app points are heavily covered mones are less likely to work.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 9:04 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-22-2020 8:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-22-2020 9:11 AM

(01-22-2020 8:57 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  It's a bit like going to a hardware store and saying "I need a tool!"

Clerk: "No problem, sir. Gladen's in aisle five!"

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-22-2020 9:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-22-2020 9:13 AM

(01-22-2020 9:11 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Clerk: "No problem, sir. Gladen's in aisle five!"

sideLolsideLolsideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-22-2020 9:13 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-22-2020 9:25 AM

If I might comment here, Kpown, TLG isn't really a slather it on and women come up to you begging kind of mix; although it does sometimes happen. In fact, without your cult of personality as a driving, rising force, no pheromone product is. If you want TLG to be the social lube that hastens and facilitates stellar results you need to take the proper steps. TLG won't make it happen for you, but it will enhance your ability to make it happen yourself. Walk through some of those open doors and see what happens...just be your best self and concentrate on enjoying the moment and you should see a notable ease and expedition about things.

Taking a mental bow for working Yngwie Malmsteen and Living Colour into the same sentence. Buba

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-22-2020 9:25 AM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-22-2020 9:26 PM

Wolf ,nude Bw during the day.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 9:27 PM by jb20.)
01-22-2020 9:26 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2020 3:24 PM

ok ill go with the KISS approach

GO WITH WOLFFFFFFF!!!!!

if you want to add even more attraction from females, add xist, the hookup, taboo, goa or dirty primitive.
01-27-2020 3:24 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2020 9:30 AM

(01-21-2020 7:56 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  TLG is something I would wear in one on one situations. Therefore it would be tougher to see hits when just being in a social environment. If you want hits in a social environment, I would wear something like Taboo, AV, m3x, etc. But being this is a Campus environment, maybe go with something less "loud". Something like Wolf, Nude, Xist, Taboo, and BW even.

Apparently from what I have read, TLG will make you seem like "the guy" for her. Mones IMO that cause girls to develop feelings are less blatant and work under the radar. Sexuals and Alphas will give you the most blatant hits. (Respect, Deer in the headlights, Pupil dilation, obvious "stares", aggressiveness, etc)

Thanks for this info, if you had to recommend a single product, which would you recommend for the most blatant hits in a campus setting? I’ve heard some wild stories of people using nude. It’s expensive though but if it’s as wild as people say I’d give it a shot
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 10:29 AM by kpown.)
02-04-2020 9:30 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2020 10:37 AM

(01-22-2020 8:57 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Maybe you/we need to take a step back.
In the opening post you wrote about imprinting, which is imho a slow build-up of a deep connection via repeated contact. In your last post, you write that you are not around the same people every day. I also would think that imprinting is more for a target person not so much for a random bypasser.
So probably you need to define your aim. It's a bit like going to a hardware store and saying "I need a tool!" You most likely would get ask "what tool for what purpose?" Same here.
Also, you describe that you get hits. What kind of hits and what are you doing with these? Are these from the wrong woman? Do you need more hits? There are also more information about you needed for us to comment. You could have no hits by beeing pheromonic weak (and not attractive) OR by being a scary huge alpha which is highly attractive but so scary for the tiny college girls that they are shy away. To make the thing worse, the same mone on the same guy could be in the whole response spectrum just due to different targets.
How good you are in non verbal reading and what would count as hit for you?
And yes, if it is very cold and your app points are heavily covered mones are less likely to work.

The hits I get on a regular basis are thirsty stares and smiles and things like this. In convos girl will be overly chatty and animated. Some girls will be super shy and act hilariously awkward. I have recently made a post in the TLG thread with my updated results wearing TLG in dates. Some very interesting results suggesting this pheromone is indeed effective
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 10:49 AM by kpown.)
02-04-2020 10:37 AM

Share This Thread