Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Beginner every day pheromone for college campus
01-13-2020 3:40 PM

(01-13-2020 1:41 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I'm not completely in the TLG band wagon. But if you have it already in order you should give it a try, especially if you look for slower and deeper effects. In the limited time that I have tried it it, it was less "in your face", but maybe more believable. Woman forced their phone number onto me and seeked longer relationships. It sounds that this is what you're looking for.
The stronger a mone is, the higher than chance of hart Deer in the headlights reactions, but also the opposite can happen - you are received as asshole or the Mone signature is unbelievable and you're ghosting or males get angry and start fighting you. While this isn't a big problem on a bar or club setting - you simply walk off and try it on an other day, in everyday workplace or college it could be a problem, you are somewhat forced to go along well with the other people. So be careful with that. TLG is rather on the more forgiving side, imho, I might want to have a bit more of the none-type alpha masculinity mones in it, but that is for club nights.
BUT: I'm for example more than double your age (similar to some other highly vocal TLG lovers). Your none production is most likely much higher than mine. Your targets are most likely much younger than mine (but one of the girls that forced me her number under the TLG spell was 22 years younger than me), maybe they are more easily intimidated. So some Mone that an old man like me with more mature woman would use might not the right stuff for you with college girls. And while reading the reports is helpful, your own experiments are necessary. Natural Mone production, age, body type, ethnicity, cultural background is very different for us in the forum, but all play a role.
In summary: try the TLG and decide afterwards based on your own experience. The risk is always that you see the results you are expecting, it's called observation bias. Try to avoid that and be open minded.
Good luck and I'm looking forward to the reports.

When you describe the deer in the headlights effect what mone is best for this??

Thanks for the clarity though guys, I think I will enjoy TLG. It should arrive today or tomorrow. Now as for the in your face type of effects, shirt term but more blatant type of deal, what would be most optimal. For my second product I want to get something like this so I can contrast the two effects and learn more of what I like best for my life
01-13-2020 3:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-13-2020 3:41 PM

(01-13-2020 3:40 PM)kpown Wrote:  When you describe the deer in the headlights effect what mone is best for this??

Thanks for the clarity though guys, I think I will enjoy TLG. It should arrive today or tomorrow. Now as for the in your face type of effects, shirt term but more blatant type of deal, what would be most optimal. For my second product I want to get something like this so I can contrast the two effects and learn more of what I like best for my life

Bad Wolf. Good or bad you should see some strong effects from it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-13-2020 3:41 PM

kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2020 3:43 PM

(01-12-2020 7:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Combos are always fun but I highly recommend that when starting out you stick with a product for a while (no matter which one you choose) and use it at varying doses and for a length of time until you feel like you understand it before moving onto pairing it with other products. I am a proponent of the learn to walk before you try parkour school of pheromone use. In other words, KISS. Keep It Simple and Straightforward.

I totally agree with you. I need to get a solid sampling of the different types of products and their effects on MY life and MY body chemistry before I even begin exploring blends. But that’s the best part of this. There is so much to keep me occupied as I chase the perfect mone or blend of mones for ME specifically
(01-13-2020 3:41 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Bad Wolf. Good or bad you should see some strong effects from it.

Clarify what you mean by bad effects haha. I’m very curious

Do you mean aggression from other males?? Or more like ghosting and overexposure to females?? Or even bad self effects?
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 3:46 PM by kpown.)
01-13-2020 3:43 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-13-2020 3:49 PM

(01-13-2020 3:43 PM)kpown Wrote:  Clarify what you mean by bad effects haha. I’m very curious

Some guys get a lot of respect hits from Bad Wolf. No matter the dose, I get people practically diving over furniture to avoid me. I get intimidation hits. People treat me like I'm Don Corleone on the day of my daughters wedding and so for me, it just isn't what I'm looking for but for some guys it's exactly what they want.

I'm not a fan of leading by intimidation but leading by example or by being just so damn cool that people can't help but want to follow me. If I want a pheromone like that I go for Alpha Treasures or Titan.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-13-2020 3:49 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-13-2020 4:19 PM

(01-13-2020 9:20 AM)Stories Wrote:  Nothing slow about TLG.

You are right Slow was the wrong word, maybe I mean soft, not intrusive.
English is not my mother language, so I might misuse some words here and there...
01-13-2020 4:19 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2020 6:11 PM

(01-13-2020 3:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Some guys get a lot of respect hits from Bad Wolf. No matter the dose, I get people practically diving over furniture to avoid me. I get intimidation hits. People treat me like I'm Don Corleone on the day of my daughters wedding and so for me, it just isn't what I'm looking for but for some guys it's exactly what they want.

I'm not a fan of leading by intimidation but leading by example or by being just so damn cool that people can't help but want to follow me. If I want a pheromone like that I go for Alpha Treasures or Titan.

Ah very interesting insight. Doesn’t sound like my type of pheromone either. I will look into the other two you mentioned. However I already get respect from guys due to being 6’3 and bodybuilder. I want something more female attraction oriented if that makes sense
01-13-2020 6:11 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-13-2020 6:20 PM

(01-13-2020 6:11 PM)kpown Wrote:  Ah very interesting insight. Doesn’t sound like my type of pheromone either. I will look into the other two you mentioned. However I already get respect from guys due to being 6’3 and bodybuilder. I want something more female attraction oriented if that makes sense

I don't want to steer you away from any product that may potentially work for you but I naturally create a lot of testosterone and can be intimidating without pheromones so Bad Wolf takes that and amplifies it to the nth degree.

Also, I really don't have a need for an alpha pheromone but the two I mentioned work great for me. Overall, I generally have better luck with the socials to 'take the edge' off my intense masculine energy.

01-13-2020 6:20 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2020 12:51 PM

Alright guys update: first day wearing TLG. Using a sample atomizer so I read in here that 2 sprays of sample = 1 spray of the real deal. So I put in 3 sprays. One on each side of the neck and one spray on the area where neck meets upper chest. I put creed aventus over top of it. Let’s see how this goes
01-14-2020 12:51 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2020 5:06 PM

(01-14-2020 12:51 PM)kpown Wrote:  Alright guys update: first day wearing TLG. Using a sample atomizer so I read in here that 2 sprays of sample = 1 spray of the real deal. So I put in 3 sprays. One on each side of the neck and one spray on the area where neck meets upper chest. I put creed aventus over top of it. Let’s see how this goes

Alright now for my update.

I’ve been wearing TLG daily 2 sprays of my sample in my neck. I have noticed nothing out of the ordinary. That’s not to say I haven’t been getting hits, but I get hits regularly regardless of wearing pheromones or not. I would not say the “rate of hits” or the thirst level of the hits has been increased.

Now do I think TLG is bunk or just doesn’t work for me? No. I have not given up on this blend. There are several factors I feel that could be at play here. The first factor is the weather is bitter cold with wind. This could be killing the mones I apply it at least weakening them for when I get inside. Also, I will add that I read TLG shines from repeated and long term exposure. I am not around the same people every day so if this is the case then I’m not giving the mone a chance to build up over time on anyone. I will note that I am wearing fragrance daily as well, but I think a lot of people in this site do that as well and it shouldn’t cause any issues.

I have not given up on this product and will continue trying it till it runs out. When that happens I will do research on something else to try next, OR I will get a bigger bottle of TLG depending on my results as o continue to test
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 5:08 PM by kpown.)
01-21-2020 5:06 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2020 7:56 PM

TLG is something I would wear in one on one situations. Therefore it would be tougher to see hits when just being in a social environment. If you want hits in a social environment, I would wear something like Taboo, AV, m3x, etc. But being this is a Campus environment, maybe go with something less "loud". Something like Wolf, Nude, Xist, Taboo, and BW even.

Apparently from what I have read, TLG will make you seem like "the guy" for her. Mones IMO that cause girls to develop feelings are less blatant and work under the radar. Sexuals and Alphas will give you the most blatant hits. (Respect, Deer in the headlights, Pupil dilation, obvious "stares", aggressiveness, etc)
01-21-2020 7:56 PM

Share This Thread