Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
06-28-2021 12:57 PM

When I first started with the "pheromone experience" I had a misconception that putting on a product would result in women instantly being attracted to me and instantly showing me their attraction. I was very wrong; 6 years on and I have figured out that some products seem to work as catalysts for some types of reactions with some targets.

Over the past 10 days, I have come across a simple combo which is much closer to my original preconception; BW (original version, scented) + Taboo Oil (unscented).
I've posted this here as opposed to in the PXS or LAL threads, because it seems a 50/50 combo. Please forgive the long post, but there's some (hopefully) useful detail.

The following 3 encounters I class as "subjects" rather than "targets"; I was not really interested in seducing any 3 of them. In each case, I used about 4 drops of BW on my wrists, dabbed onto my neck, + 4 drops of Taboo oil, a few inches above the BW app points to avoid having to use a 2nd scent. Subjects #1 and #3 had been subject to several other mixes over the years, #2 never. Subject #3 is the most blatant mone experience I have ever had, but here they are in order:-

Subject #1; long time very close female friend, late 40s, slim. She came to my house to borrow something. She was a bit upset over a family issue, and she's moving away shortly so a bit stressed out with life. Exposure was about 30 minutes. Before she left, she gave me the tightest hug ever, pushed her face into my neck, and started caressing my back. This went on for minutes, she wouldn't let go. After a short while, I got a boner, she seemed to notice and pressed her groin into it. She then started crying and blurting out that she loved me and wanted me to move away with her.

Subject #2; acquaintance within circle of friends, late 30s, curvy, very loud feminist. I was walking the dog and noticed some of my friends getting ready for a eco-protest. I went to talk with them, she came up to me after a few minutes, told me I'd lost weight and was looking great, gently pulled me into her and undid two of my shirt buttons. She started to babble, something about wanting to go to a nudist beach with me. I left, the next day she managed to get my number and called me, mainly about nothing.

Subject #3; business acquaintance, early 50s, very attractive, hourglass figure, sweet personality but very reserved. We agreed to meet up at a restaurant terrace to go over some biz, later we went in my car because she wanted to show me some land she wanted to buy. Whilst there, I said I thought the land plot was wonderful, and pulled her in for a friendly hug. She wouldn't let me go, and went in for the kiss, which was very passionate, which we repeated. In between kisses, she would say things like "this is a bad idea, we work together" and "I cannot do this, I'm with a partner" (she is in a 8 year relationship). But it was always he who was kissing and touching; I was just going with the flow. A few days later, she sent me a message saying that we had to talk. I know that she was feeling guilty, and would not allow us to start a sexual relationship.
When she arrived at my house, I carried out an experiment. For the first 20 minutes, I sat 3 meters from her; she was going on about how although her partner was a dick, she wouldn't hurt him so we would have to remain just friends and biz associates. I didn't attempt to change her mind. After 20 minutes, I sat next to her. We continued talking. After about 5 minutes, she reached out and held my hand. 10 minutes, she was hugging me. The proximity got her into my cloud and the combo started to work. We took the dog out for a walk, whilst we were outside, she said "I think we should sleep together". I answered "tonight?" She answered "yes". Uninhibited and direct.
We walked back to my place, and within 20 minutes we were at the start of a 3 hour "workout". Probably the best I've had in the past 2 years. Between "sessions", she spilled out all of her fantasies, some of them very intimate. She didn't hold anything back, either verbally or physically.

So, this simple combo seems to be, at least for me, a very powerful "lazy man's" combo. I was not really interested in seducing any of the above subjects, I was indifferent. The subjects did all of the work.

I'll keep on testing!!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021 5:55 PM by LoveInSpain.)
06-28-2021 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
06-28-2021 6:21 PM

Sounds like an awesome combo, thanks.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-28-2021 6:21 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-29-2021 11:00 AM

(06-28-2021 6:21 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Sounds like an awesome combo, thanks.

Yep! Smoke

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-29-2021 11:00 AM
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2021 1:17 PM

Interesting experience. Can you repeat with 3 20 years old hotties ?
06-29-2021 1:17 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2021 2:18 PM

(06-29-2021 1:17 PM)Jetebaise Wrote:  Interesting experience. Can you repeat with 3 20 years old hotties ?

I'm not interested in women 30 years younger than myself. I don't even mix with that age group. (I've never even tried online dating).

Perhaps someone who is interested in 20yo hotties could test the combo.

06-29-2021 2:18 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2021 2:24 PM

(06-28-2021 6:21 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Sounds like an awesome combo, thanks.
Yes, it certainly surprised me.

One point which I forgot to make was the self effects. I didn't feel the full "vibe" of the pure BW. I felt average, to say the least. So if anyone wants to give this a go, don't expect radical self effects. Just throw the mix on and forget it, remembering to keep within a few meters of your target (or subject) for at least 5 minutes.

06-29-2021 2:24 PM
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2021 3:12 PM

(06-29-2021 2:18 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I'm not interested in women 30 years younger than myself. I don't even mix with that age group. (I've never even tried online dating).

Perhaps someone who is interested in 20yo hotties could test the combo.

I have got BW but not taboo so can’t replicate with the same combo.
06-29-2021 3:12 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

06-29-2021 9:07 PM

loveinspain
get the bw cologne (which is just oil no alcohol) and scent taboo

jetbaise
straight dienone prob work if you have it

——
crazy thing is I wore this exact combo, dosage was different and taboo was a spray, 2019 to a college bar. The attention I was getting was way way way outside my social comfort zone. I was an excited happy uncomfortable awkward mess.

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
06-29-2021 9:07 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-11-2021 2:07 AM

One of the most interesting combos I’ve ever tried.....

Took a phero break, but had to try this combo. While I only could give LIS, 16 reps, it is not enough.

I wore this combo at 4 and 4.....wrist and neck....taboo above BW. My taboo is scented.

I noticed that LIS tried this with women he already knew and so I tried it on strangers and people I knew to add to the discussion.

Women find a reason to talk to me. 20-50’s...Black, white, and latin....no Asians, but they did stare.

Guys treated me surprisingly well....Like Wolf with major respect and no fear. One beautiful woman gave me so many compliments and kept entering my personal space.

I was hit on by several woman in playful and very direct ways. One 20 something called out “Hey gorgeous! You are amazing!”

So many stares, grazing and lingering touches that I felt like a celebrity. Dilated pupils were massive!

No BW self effects, but zero intimidation and I still got major respect. I’m ready to make this combo number 1 on my top 5. Men seeking my approval. Men asking me who they should bet on and then taking my advice. Instant service and a few freebies to boot.

The only minor drawback that I noticed is that I feel less social than my baseline with this mix on. Casanova probably makes me the wittiest and smoothest when I’m speaking...so well above baseline with that mix, but I don’t plan on tinkering with LIS’s magic find.

I was disappointed that LIS’s post didn’t get more love. He could charge for bringing the world this combo.
07-11-2021 2:07 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2021 4:51 AM

I hope this discovery brings back the old PT users.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 4:51 AM by Med.)
07-11-2021 4:51 AM

Share This Thread