Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
08-06-2021 11:03 AM

(08-06-2021 10:25 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Post your experiences more than your questions.

Exactly.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-06-2021 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

08-06-2021 1:27 PM

Taboo on the way.

And you off all people,
shouldn't care what others think/say. Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2021 1:32 PM by MMM.)
08-06-2021 1:27 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-07-2021 7:43 AM

(08-06-2021 1:27 PM)MMM Wrote:  Taboo on the way.

And you off all people,
shouldn't care what others think/say. Yu

I’m assuming you mean me, but please correct me if I’m wrong.

Less about what they say....I recall when Gladen and Snoop were the primary posters for TLG, there were posters who chose to question them even with all their experiences. I didn’t like it then and don’t like it now how they were treated.

Second point...more experiences and less questions. Test the mix or don’t and share what you saw or don’t.

Does the mix work on one eyed midgets who are left handed and have hammer toes? Test it and see. Can I substitute celery for the mix because I don’t have the right combo? Test it and see.

LoveInSpain mentioned that he would now test this mix on 20 somethings (after first acing that he favors older women) but those who are curious should have just done it for this group or not.

We wonder why older members fade away and I believe that this is part of it. More experiences.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2021 7:46 AM by DarkLord1.)
08-07-2021 7:43 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-07-2021 2:53 PM

Agreed.

No more questions. If I note anything positive, I will share. As always. Bye

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2021 2:55 PM by MMM.)
08-07-2021 2:53 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

08-08-2021 11:12 AM

share any negatives

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
08-08-2021 11:12 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

08-09-2021 8:10 AM

With respectful deferment to both DarkLord1 and MMM, both of whom I hold in the highest of regards and the highest esteem, I must slightly disagree.

I feel that one should not only question, but that they should ALSO discover for themselves and share. Only asking questions contributes nothing new and doesn't expand the knowledge base. Only relaying experiences, without others questioning, can leave several stones unturned. I feel that both are necessary for the good of the community as well as for its future.

Only sitting back, asking question after question, is poor form and bad taste. One who merely does that is unlikely to have success in anything. Those that question and do, however, are the ones I listen to intently.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-09-2021 8:10 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-15-2021 11:37 AM

(08-09-2021 8:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  With respectful deferment to both DarkLord1 and MMM, both of whom I hold in the highest of regards and the highest esteem, I must slightly disagree.

I feel that one should not only question, but that they should ALSO discover for themselves and share. Only asking questions contributes nothing new and doesn't expand the knowledge base. Only relaying experiences, without others questioning, can leave several stones unturned. I feel that both are necessary for the good of the community as well as for its future.

Only sitting back, asking question after question, is poor form and bad taste. One who merely does that is unlikely to have success in anything. Those that question and do, however, are the ones I listen to intently.

Of course you need both, but....My comment was not no questions, but more experiences than questions. The forum appears unbalanced in that there are far more questions than experiences. More requests of the OP than experiences.

People absorb the knowledge and then seldom, if ever, add to it. That is my point.

I have experimented with this blend in many different variations and many different situations, but I chose not to post more until others actually share their experiences.

I used your (and Snoopyace’s) experience with TLG to illustrate my point.
08-15-2021 11:37 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2021 7:35 AM

OK, first major failure with this combo.

I had a weekend away with a FF, hiking, boating, etc. We have a long (20 year) history of friendship, and although each of us had been attracted to the other at some point, we had never coincided so had never shagged.

I booked the hotel room with just one bed, after a 2 hour car journey (wearing the combo), we checked in. She asked why I booked a room with one bed, I jokingly told her I was feeling horny after the lockdown. If looks could kill .....

Just before we had checked in, she complained of a headache, which continued into the night. She went to bed before me, I got in with her later after showering and reapplying the combo, but she was already sleeping, or more probably pretending to sleep to avoid any of my advances. In the morning, she awoke with a worse headache.

We both showered, and as a precaution, I did not reapply the combo. After a few hours, her headache went away and did not return.

The 2nd night, with no combo or other mones, we ended up using the bed "properly".

This experience reminded of a few important points;

(1) The combo got me 5 FFs or colleagues across the finishing line, plus 2 new subjects which I didn't previously know that well. But subject #8 did not react well to the combo. Just as some products clash with our own signatures, some products or combos which strongly attract some women, can repel or cause negative effects for others.

(2) I need to remember that throughout my life I have always had multiple women on the go, way before I started using mones. Sometimes, no mones are better than the "wrong" mones.

But overall, this combo is delivering positive results, so more testing and reporting will follow!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-11-2021 7:35 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-12-2021 5:25 AM

"Sometimes, no mones are better than the "wrong" mones."

True

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-12-2021 5:25 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2022 5:12 PM

Any more experiences? I have Taboo oil and am looking at BW in general.

Thanks
04-11-2022 5:12 PM

Share This Thread