Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BW + Taboo Oil - Well that seemed to work!
04-15-2022 4:17 AM

(08-15-2021 11:37 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Of course you need both, but....My comment was not no questions, but more experiences than questions. The forum appears unbalanced in that there are far more questions than experiences. More requests of the OP than experiences.

People absorb the knowledge and then seldom, if ever, add to it. That is my point.

I have experimented with this blend in many different variations and many different situations, but I chose not to post more until others actually share their experiences.

I used your (and Snoopyace’s) experience with TLG to illustrate my point.

It seems that sometimes people are afraid of using mones. While: what is the worse thing that can happen?

As long as people don't try a massive amount of a new combo, on a woman (or man, for those who prefer that) that is seriously chased for months.
04-15-2022 4:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-15-2022 4:21 AM

(09-11-2021 7:35 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  OK, first major failure with this combo.

I had a weekend away with a FF, hiking, boating, etc. We have a long (20 year) history of friendship, and although each of us had been attracted to the other at some point, we had never coincided so had never shagged.

I booked the hotel room with just one bed, after a 2 hour car journey (wearing the combo), we checked in. She asked why I booked a room with one bed, I jokingly told her I was feeling horny after the lockdown. If looks could kill .....

Just before we had checked in, she complained of a headache, which continued into the night. She went to bed before me, I got in with her later after showering and reapplying the combo, but she was already sleeping, or more probably pretending to sleep to avoid any of my advances. In the morning, she awoke with a worse headache.

We both showered, and as a precaution, I did not reapply the combo. After a few hours, her headache went away and did not return.

The 2nd night, with no combo or other mones, we ended up using the bed "properly".

This experience reminded of a few important points;

(1) The combo got me 5 FFs or colleagues across the finishing line, plus 2 new subjects which I didn't previously know that well. But subject #8 did not react well to the combo. Just as some products clash with our own signatures, some products or combos which strongly attract some women, can repel or cause negative effects for others.

(2) I need to remember that throughout my life I have always had multiple women on the go, way before I started using mones. Sometimes, no mones are better than the "wrong" mones.

But overall, this combo is delivering positive results, so more testing and reporting will follow!

It sounds to me that you might would have success with half the dose or even less. In my experience some people are affected more with lesser pheromone product.

---

Great reports, by the way. Thanks for that. I was just reading up for the first time about this. I'll try the combo some times the coming weeks (as both products are in my weapon room) and report back when I get reactions worth to mention.
04-15-2022 4:21 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2022 4:38 AM

This is a shortened version of what I added to my journal yesterday:

Today I made a service visit to one of my fellow employees / favorite targets. She's 31 + 8 months old (yes, she shared her birthday in a past discussion) brunette (L.C./F.C.Audi). Had to perform some equipment troubleshooting along with some software support for her clients. We were in her office that's perhaps 15' x 15' for a two and a half hour visit

[Here in] the forums I read about a combo of 4 drops Bad Wolf and 4 drops Taboo oil. I split them between my two inner arms, two and two each. When I came to applying the two drops of Taboo on my right arm an extra one accidentally fell from the dropper so it ended up being 5 total. Doses not overlapping and separated but near each arm.

I didn't notice much IoIs as which was similar in the past with perhaps two exposures long ago with the combo of Nude Alpha, Glace and A1. Mind you, I still have yet to learn (remember) to focus on a person's eyes so I didn't get anything to note there, but I noticed a couple of things - whether or not these are genuine reactions or other coincidence.

We were seated within a foot and a half from each other and she stumbled a couple of times on the keyboard while typing, lamenting verbal "come on ." That occurred twice from what I remember. The second thing I noticed a couple of times she had wet her lips with her tongue, rolling from her upper lip to her lower lip. I have no clue if these products would have evoked that kind of reaction ... and why?

I've already had someone tell me about cutting the dose down, and even Mr. Level in the post 32 seems to think that in general, but I wonder if that extra drop of Taboo oil might have skewed things a bit? Especially since I've never seen any target in the past wet her lips like that. From all appearances it seemed she was totally unaware of that action, judging by other cues during that visit.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
04-15-2022 4:38 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-15-2022 4:51 AM

(04-15-2022 4:38 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  This is a shortened version of what I added to my journal yesterday:

Today I made a service visit to one of my fellow employees / favorite targets. She's 31 + 8 months old (yes, she shared her birthday in a past discussion) brunette (L.C./F.C.Audi). Had to perform some equipment troubleshooting along with some software support for her clients. We were in her office that's perhaps 15' x 15' for a two and a half hour visit

[Here in] the forums I read about a combo of 4 drops Bad Wolf and 4 drops Taboo oil. I split them between my two inner arms, two and two each. When I came to applying the two drops of Taboo on my right arm an extra one accidentally fell from the dropper so it ended up being 5 total. Doses not overlapping and separated but near each arm.

I didn't notice much IoIs as which was similar in the past with perhaps two exposures long ago with the combo of Nude Alpha, Glace and A1. Mind you, I still have yet to learn (remember) to focus on a person's eyes so I didn't get anything to note there, but I noticed a couple of things - whether or not these are genuine reactions or other coincidence.

We were seated within a foot and a half from each other and she stumbled a couple of times on the keyboard while typing, lamenting verbal "come on ." That occurred twice from what I remember. The second thing I noticed a couple of times she had wet her lips with her tongue, rolling from her upper lip to her lower lip. I have no clue if these products would have evoked that kind of reaction ... and why?

I've already had someone tell me about cutting the dose down, and even Mr. Level in the post 32 seems to think that in general, but I wonder if that extra drop of Taboo oil might have skewed things a bit? Especially since I've never seen any target in the past wet her lips like that. From all appearances it seemed she was totally unaware of that action, judging by other cues during that visit.

Sorry, bit hard to tell for me. Could be too much product, but it could also very well be the environment. Lots of women (and men) don't act on feelings of attraction, when they're in their workplace.

When you see her again sometime soon professionally, you could try 2 ir 3 drops each.

When you manage to meet her for a coffee or other beverage, you could try the 4/4 or even 5/5 dose and see if she loosens up in her free time.
04-15-2022 4:51 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2022 7:01 AM

(04-15-2022 4:51 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  When you see her again sometime soon professionally, you could try 2 ir 3 drops each.

Seems like everyone agrees the dosage is/was too high. They are actually moving her office to a building where my other office is right next door so I hope to time my visits there. I think that will be my next game plan unless I stumble across another suggestion from the group here.

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
04-15-2022 7:01 AM

Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-15-2022 7:10 AM

(04-15-2022 7:01 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Seems like everyone agrees the dosage is/was too high. They are actually moving her office to a building where my other office is right next door so I hope to time my visits there. I think that will be my next game plan unless I stumble across another suggestion from the group here.

Game on, mr Fever! Let us know what happens with a lower 'safe for work' dose. (If that does exist with this combo.)
04-15-2022 7:10 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-18-2022 4:42 PM

(04-15-2022 7:01 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Seems like everyone agrees the dosage is/was too high. They are actually moving her office to a building where my other office is right next door so I hope to time my visits there. I think that will be my next game plan unless I stumble across another suggestion from the group here.
A few pointers, if I may.

1. I've found that the combo works 1000% better if applied less than 30 minutes before the exposure.

2. Targets tend to say the exact opposite to how they feel. For example, she'll tell you that she has a partner, and she would never cheat on him. That's your signal to just sit back and wait. Within a few minutes, she will go in for the kiss, start grinding her box into your thigh, or similar.

3. By all means try a lower dose. I regularly apply BW to my neck and wrists until it dribbles off. If you cannot wear huge doses of BW without clearing public libraries, use smaller doses and work up.

4. The combo has huge imprinting properties. Some targets will jump through hoops to contact you after a week or so.

5. Be careful what you wish for ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-18-2022 4:42 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2022 5:17 PM

(04-18-2022 4:42 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  A few pointers, if I may.

1. I've found that the combo works 1000% better if applied less than 30 minutes before the exposure.

2. Targets tend to say the exact opposite to how they feel. For example, she'll tell you that she has a partner, and she would never cheat on him. That's your signal to just sit back and wait. Within a few minutes, she will go in for the kiss, start grinding her box into your thigh, or similar.

3. By all means try a lower dose. I regularly apply BW to my neck and wrists until it dribbles off. If you cannot wear huge doses of BW without clearing public libraries, use smaller doses and work up.

4. The combo has huge imprinting properties. Some targets will jump through hoops to contact you after a week or so.

5. Be careful what you wish for ;)

@LoveInSpain: Thanks for the pointers. I had applied about 40 minutes before exposing her to it, to factor in travel time and dry down. I don't believe I mentioned the lapsed time in my journal entry, though. While my target appeared pretty close to a normal interaction the odd thing about her wetting her lips was something I've never noticed ever in my 3+ years of interacting with her. As far as imprinting, I'll let you know.

Now I had a thought. While this combo deals with BW and Taboo I'm curious, for example, if I decided to do two drops of BW and two of Taboo what would happen if instead of two drops of Taboo oil I went with 1 drop of Taboo oil and one spray of Taboo spray.

04-19-2022 5:17 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2022 5:05 AM

What were the ideal ages of this combo? I would like to try it, but less is more from my standpoint/age anyway (31m).

I have the oil version of taboo.

I seemed to get positive results from 4 drops of Taboo before, but it made me feel beta and I did get amoged before.

Wondering if a 2bw-4tab is more ideal or stick to the 2:2 ratio?

Will test regardless on mostly 20-25yr olds with the occasional 30yr old, outdoors, daygame mostly.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2022 5:11 AM by jjs1234.)
04-23-2022 5:05 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2022 4:01 AM

Yesterday morning I wore BW Oil in my home and i had mor
energie to do my chores. Yesterday evening I went in the
fightclub. In this fightclub are many girls and some Hb9er.

The first woman talked to me a lot and wanted me to stay on
the second course. Otherwise the people there were friendly.
I felt friendliness and openness from people. But I don't think
Taboo is a good mone for martial arts. For martial arts maybe
Titan, AM NOS or other alpha pheromones would be better
to fight and radiate like a man.

This morning I got Letharing from Taboo. No depression but
I feel less motivated. I don't feel like cooking right now. I'm
not wearing a Badwolf now because I have a date tonight.
Tonight I'm wearing Alpha Treasur or when it gets colder I'm
wearing my new Alpha Q for the first time on a 34 year old
woman.
05-12-2022 4:01 AM

Share This Thread