Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Avoid being Socially Awkward
suit up
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Avoid being Socially Awkward
03-25-2012 7:04 AM

Hello i'm a bit socially awkward shy person.. normally i don't look people in the eye when i'm speaking to them and i always miss the logic when i'm speaking rather than thinking alone.
additionally i have low self esteem and sometimes i think everyone is better than me and im not important.

how can pheromones help this problem? what products do you recommend?

Additional details: im 23 years old, an indian-asian, living in a hot climate.

Yours ideas are more than welcome.

Thank You.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 7:11 AM by suit up.)
03-25-2012 7:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
182 thanks in 45 posts

RE: Avoid being Socially Awkward
03-25-2012 8:39 AM

I know alot of people hate Androtics and I'll do admit that some of their products are pretty pricey, however one of their best products is mx297. And for social awkwardness I'd definitely recommend mx297/mx456/mx457 (mx456 & 7 are the stealth diffusion versions of the mix).

It diffuses social anxiety, gives you a slight clarity of thought and adds a touch of smoothness to you, so you're slightly more socially aware and charasmatic at the same time.

While both formulas are purportedly the same, in my opinion mx297 has excellent self effects while mx456/457 has greater beautifying effects.

One of the good things about mx297 is that it beautifies you and lets you get away with certain faux pas at times. People just gloss over your flaws
03-25-2012 8:39 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, suit up
reggie10
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

03-25-2012 8:43 AM

I'm new to mones so I'll leave that bit of advice to others, but one thing I can recommend is the book The Game by Neil Strauss. Its primary focus is increasing social awareness around women, but a lot of the advice in the book can apply to all areas of life. It's a good starting point if you're trying to change your personality to be more outgoing and socially aware. I know people who swear that it's literally changed their lives.

If you read and like The Game, check Rules of the Game as well, also by Strauss.
03-25-2012 8:43 AM
Thanks given by Gslinger, suit up
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2654
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 539 posts

03-25-2012 3:16 PM

Lots of work for you to do...
Anyways good alpha mixes can help you shape your personality. Once people treat you with more respect you will accept their new perception of you and learn to become the vibe your Pheromones give off.

I recommend Corporativo, True Alpha or Wolf.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 3:16 PM by idontknow.)
03-25-2012 3:16 PM
Thanks given by suit up
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 483
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 232 posts

03-25-2012 5:26 PM

Using the advice as well as the great products that IDK suggested will definitely help you evolve. You will develop a bit of a swagger and gain some confidence. This will help you to discover the subtle hits. One of the biggest things that must be qualified when using mones is that they are 'a tool in your tool-belt'. After you find the products that work for you, and realize the types of responses you get, then you will continue to improve upon your usage of the products, and your confidence will definitely increase. These types of products definitely are all about self-improvement as well as help you to evolve into the type of person with which you wish to be. Observation as well as communication is key. Be patient with yourself as well as the mones. I am also in the self-discovery phase of how these products work, which work best for me, dosages, combinations, etc.

Journal:
Life in a Northern Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-25-2012 5:26 PM
Thanks given by suit up

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 428
Thanks received:
502 thanks in 212 posts

03-25-2012 11:29 PM

Thanks for sharing. I think that any one of the alpha products mentioned would serve you well. But you should also consider Glace. Glace seems to reduce social anxiety, which will help I think? Big Grin

You've come to the right place! Have a good one,
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-25-2012 11:29 PM
Thanks given by suit up
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
182 thanks in 45 posts

03-26-2012 1:52 AM

I'm a little bit concerned about his congruence. The thing about Alpha products is that stronger self effects wear off faster than the external effects. The early start will give him more confidence and a better ability to carry himself but subsequently Social awkwardness can throw the alpha status off balance and subsequently although he might have an alpha aura, others might not take him seriously. Same goes with other social or beautifying products.

Most importantly social awkwardness is a holistic issue of confidence, personality and social awareness. You can be quiet without being socially awkward (cool), you can be vocal without having verbal diarrhea (charismatic).

Reading good personal development material, observing and emulating people you respect and admire as well as having a healthy circle of friends that you can learn from all go towards building your personality and character and help you steer away from social awkwardity. What you're looking for is to grow or mature (under extreme circumstance, change) your natural state.

I'd highly recommend David D's stuff. Go through it before going through The Game or Style's stuff if not you'll just be another social robot programmed for specific responses, operating under textbook situations and if something unexpected you just might fall into your socially awkward natural state.
03-26-2012 1:52 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, suit up, kentdave, photogeek
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
182 thanks in 45 posts

03-26-2012 1:57 AM

I see that you've also purchased items from HAX.

Another social mix you might wanna try

Glace + Wingman 9+O makes for an excellent social mix. Wingman 9+O doesn't really do much for me alone, Glace works pretty good for me (I used this mix with old Glace, Mengster's batch, I'm not sure about the new Glace because it just seems a little different to me) but when both are combined together, they work very well. I've then seen people getting socially awkward with me because its just so... magnetic.

Gotta thank DV for this combi, I used it at his suggestion
03-26-2012 1:57 AM
Thanks given by suit up
zerosix85
Captain Sexy Sociologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 181
Thanks received:
223 thanks in 92 posts

03-26-2012 2:33 AM

Asides from using mones to conquer your social awkwardness, you're just going to need to jump right into the pool of sharks man. You will get rejected a few times and it will hurt but it's not like men or women are not in abundance in this world. Nothing was ever built in one night. The ones who succeed the most in life are the ones who also fail alot.

OH my GOD!!!!!
03-26-2012 2:33 AM
Thanks given by suit up

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 91
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 56 posts

03-26-2012 3:28 AM

I would recommend avoiding mones all together for a bit. Clapping

I would suggest talking to everyone you see, cashiers, old people, everyone. Even if the interaction is 30 seconds, you get comfortable talking. Then you can go for duration, then when you get comfortable talking for like 2-5min. Then start approaching people.

Put yourself in situation where you have to talk to people, like librarians, random people, talk about nonsense.

Set goals, talk to 5 random people in one day. These little accomplishments will build confidence and then with the added social aspect, you will be awkward free.

Its not a quick fix.

Then incorperate mones after you get comfortable without them. I personally think this will be more benefical and then with mones you will really succeed. Mones are external, your seeking internal stuff.

By the way, i have a feeling if you start talking to people about random shit for like a week. The feeling of awkwardness will dissappear.

good luck man.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 3:33 AM by Cman888.)
03-26-2012 3:28 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, suit up, Onedzguy

Share This Thread