Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ask and you shall receive.....
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

Ask and you shall receive.....
06-15-2011 2:20 PM

Hello, Old Friends & New!

This is Mara here, from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. Beccah & Mark have invited me over to say hello, answer any questions you may have about our stuff, and deliver to you a less confusing ordering page!

Beccah told me that the Gents here find our website a bit cumbersome, and asked if we would program something more to your liking. I did that today, (I hope!) I put all of the men's phero blends and scents on one page, along with an easier way to ask for your mad scientist mixtures, order trial vial collections, extra postal services, redeem coupons, etc., just for Phero Truth members. Let me know how this works for you and if we should change anything to make it better. It's rough when you have as many options as we offer...BUT, if you're really brave and make it to the end of the page, there's FREEBIES for you to redeem - so it's worth the trek! Yes

Cheers!
~ Mara

Here's the page I programmed just for you guys. Beccah & Mark, I understand if you have to move this or edit this post, it's fine with me, just go for it. Thank you!

06-15-2011 2:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ask and you shall receive.....
06-15-2011 2:24 PM

Welcome to the forum, Mara! Your ladies' mixes have been forum favorites for quite some time, so I'm looking forward to seeing some more reports on your men's products as well.

Thanks for putting this new store page together for us -- looks good!
06-15-2011 2:24 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-15-2011 2:58 PM

(06-15-2011 2:20 PM)Mara ~ Love Potion Wrote:  Hello, Old Friends & New!

This is Mara here, from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. Beccah & Mark have invited me over to say hello, answer any questions you may have about our stuff, and deliver to you a less confusing ordering page!

Beccah told me that the Gents here find our website a bit cumbersome, and asked if we would program something more to your liking. I did that today, (I hope!) I put all of the men's phero blends and scents on one page, along with an easier way to ask for your mad scientist mixtures, order trial vial collections, extra postal services, redeem coupons, etc., just for Phero Truth members. Let me know how this works for you and if we should change anything to make it better. It's rough when you have as many options as we offer...BUT, if you're really brave and make it to the end of the page, there's FREEBIES for you to redeem - so it's worth the trek! Yes

Cheers!
~ Mara

Here's the page I programmed just for you guys. Beccah & Mark, I understand if you have to move this or edit this post, it's fine with me, just go for it. Thank you!

Hello Mara welcome its great to see you, one question if i may.

Will Liz's sugared dark patchouli and rose otto 1/3 oz, become availabe some time soon ?

Cheers and enjoy the forum re terry Spruce up

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-15-2011 2:58 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

06-15-2011 3:00 PM

Thank you, Dbot!

For those that don't know us, I suppose I should mention that we are first and foremost an artisan fragrance company. We've been at the perfuming since 1986, and only started adding pheromones to our product line in 2007. (But we've learned a LOT since then!) Cool

Our pheromone blends are crafted by those whom you know well around here...Dr Stone of Stone Labs, Chris of Alpha-Dream, Dr AJ (aka Ail). Sometimes I whip up the recipes myself from materials supplied to me by these guys, and sometime I go to them with an idea - something I feel like is missing in the phero marketplace, and ask them to put together the ingredients for us to make it work. Even your very own Mark-in-Dallas contributed to two of the offerings we have for men, (MVP and Hunter Trapper).

We're always open to suggestions, we like to experiment, and we love to work with other experts in the field.
06-15-2011 3:00 PM

MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2011 3:06 PM

Good to see you grace our corner of the woods, Mara. Ail unmasked me in my intro thread, so you probably recognise me. Smile How she did it, I'll never know.

Many thanks for the work you've put into the order page. If life ever stops beating me over the head, I'll make LP the next port of call. Until then...

Musk
06-15-2011 3:06 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

06-15-2011 3:10 PM

(06-15-2011 2:58 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Hello Mara welcome its great to see you, one question if i may.

Will Liz's sugared dark patchouli and rose otto 1/3 oz, become availabe some time soon ?

Yo Terry! Smile

Liz's Sugared Dark Patchouli was a very popular PE (Private Edition) that recently sold out. It's not a difficult recipe and I can certainly make more of it for you. Use the *Design Your Own Scent* option to request it. (It's around the middle of the page I programmed for you guys)

If you like that one, I would also suggest you give Rapturous Reverie a try, which is similar, and has some very rare, deep, sensual notes in it.
06-15-2011 3:10 PM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

06-15-2011 3:13 PM

(06-15-2011 3:06 PM)MuskCloud Wrote:  Good to see you grace our corner of the woods, Mara. Ail unmasked me in my intro thread, so you probably recognise me. Smile How she did it, I'll never know.

Many thanks for the work you've put into the order page. If life ever stops beating me over the head, I'll make Love Potion the next port of call. Until then...

Musk

LOL! Well, I think I will need a bigger hint than that. But thank you for the welcome! Smile
06-15-2011 3:13 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-15-2011 3:20 PM

Hi Mara, I'm so glad you finally took the plunge and joined our little group. I've been meaning to call you forever, but by the time it's late enough to give you a call I end up getting occupied with other things and forgetting. I really appeciate pheromones you sent me while back, and still wear them regularly.

I think your presence on our forum is great and I think you'll find that we've got a terrific group of folks on our forum too, and I know a lot of the ladies are regulars over at your forum as well, so looking around you'll probably see a lot of familiar faces. Smile

Again, Welcome!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-15-2011 3:20 PM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

06-15-2011 3:29 PM

(06-15-2011 2:58 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Hello Mara welcome its great to see you, one question if i may.

I actually have some in my cupboard, that's not getting any love. PM your deets & I'll gift it to you sweety. Also, Rapturous Reverie is a fantastic resin (like M suggested).

@Mara So happy to see you over here Heart Checking out new page now! ~Blessings, Beccah~
06-15-2011 3:29 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-15-2011 3:30 PM

Hi Mara, welcome to the forum Smile

Great to see another vendor here Smile
06-15-2011 3:30 PM