Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ask and you shall receive.....
UntoldBlasphemous
The Thing on the Doorstep

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 16 posts

RE: Ask and you shall receive.....
08-09-2011 4:21 AM

ok so i have just received Alpha dreams product. i need to try them first and last i told you about them. But i have just wear 2 srpay of alpha mashio for going to work and i haven't notice big effects.. So need to try first. I want to tell you that i have buy a perfect match with a double oil/alcohol base and i have buy an Excalibur flagrance for try to enchance the "perfect match etffects" now i must see this.. But i want to find a big good blend for helping me in my quest for seducing my ex-girlfriend.

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?
08-09-2011 4:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

08-09-2011 11:11 AM

Well first of all, you need PATIENCE.
You cannot tell in 5 minutes if something is going to work or not. You have to relax, wear them throughout the day or night, and forget you have them on. It may not be until later that you realize that people are treating you a little differently than they normally do while you are wearing pheromones.

Pheromones do not take over a person's free will. The reactions can be subtle at times. Many times you must wear a blend several times before people start "displaying" results to you. A person may be effected by your pheromones but not show it at first.

Also, with pheromones as with fragrance, MORE does NOT equal BETTER.
Do not over-apply. Use scent and Pheromones as a lure, to draw people closer to you.

If what you are wearing does not seem to be working, wear LESS of it the next time. See if wearing less works better, it often works far better than wearing more.

It takes some experimentation to find out what the best dosage of each product is for you. You need to try several times at different levels, experiment.

Do NOT wear too much scent. If they can smell you across the room, there is no reason to move closer to you. You want to lure people closer because they want to smell you more, and when they take a big whiff, they also get a big whiff of your Pheromones. Be subtle.

Try each blend separately before you try mixing anything together....which can completely negate the effectiveness (and the intent by the designer). Find your best dose range for each product, get to know each product, and only then try mixing things if you want to.

Good luck!
08-09-2011 11:11 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, NewAlpha, UntoldBlasphemous, Q-Tips, Bosshank, AlternativeGirl, Pheroman, NuTrix
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 24 posts

02-23-2014 1:29 PM

(06-15-2011 1:20 PM)Mara ~ Love Potion Wrote:  Hello, Old Friends & New!

This is Mara here, from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. Beccah & Mark have invited me over to say hello, answer any questions you may have about our stuff, and deliver to you a less confusing ordering page!

Beccah told me that the Gents here find our website a bit cumbersome, and asked if we would program something more to your liking. I did that today, (I hope!) I put all of the men's phero blends and scents on one page, along with an easier way to ask for your mad scientist mixtures, order trial vial collections, extra postal services, redeem coupons, etc., just for Phero Truth members. Let me know how this works for you and if we should change anything to make it better. It's rough when you have as many options as we offer...BUT, if you're really brave and make it to the end of the page, there's FREEBIES for you to redeem - so it's worth the trek! Yes

Cheers!
~ Mara

Here's the page I programmed just for you guys. Beccah & Mark, I understand if you have to move this or edit this post, it's fine with me, just go for it. Thank you!

Hi Mara,

Good to have you here, we all want to improve, Whatever the reason, I try to still see a good product, and your company piqued my curiosity, product that recommends me to attractiveness, and effects has pheromones for the health, my and others.

Thanks

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
02-23-2014 1:29 PM

Share This Thread