Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ask and you shall receive.....

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

RE: Ask and you shall receive.....
06-18-2011 1:29 PM

Hi all..

To whose who are my friends, hiya - yes I bit the bullet and finally made it over here, for those who maybe have skewed perceptions about me thanks to some (umm..let's just say) MANIPULATIVE people, please trust me here - do NOT believe all you read, and to those of you who have not got the foggiest clue WHO I am - a very warm hello!

I'm a feisty, straight-talking, no BS-taking, Scotswoman and an actively practising Celtic Wiccan White Witch (yes I call it like it is - none of this Gummf about coyly hiding who and what I am from others until it SUITS me to reveal it!) and have been using pheromones now for *counts up on fingers* 16 years this August, formulating pheromone blends for almost 4 of those, and Mara is one of my best friends in the whole world..

A few years ago we had a very protracted, diverse and drawn-out phone conversation (we are talking over 2 HOURS here, folks!) during which we discussed my usage and love of pheromones in great detail, and it transpired that a great many of Mara's customers had been asking her for a long time prior to that if she'd ever consider adding pheromones to her ALREADY incredible and truly Magickal (not to mention EXTREMELY exhaustive in the best POSSIBLE way!) fragrance repertoire..She told me that she'd always nixed it before, but this time after even MORE talking - she said, OK, let's do that!

So that's what we did..!

And the REST as they so cheesily say - is history! ^_^

I'm not going to go into my Bio (it's easily found in my Journal on LP) but I've formulated a couple of pheromone blends for LP, and am here to answer any questions you all may have on them, as well as any questions relating to pheromone usage.

BIG Hugs to my wonderful Mara, Beccah, Calli etc, and oh yes..One more thing I must add just before I head off to get ready to enjoy a lovely Saturday night..

Musk..When like me you've been an Educator in a classroom environment for more than 23 years, there's honestly not a LOT that phases you, and you become something of an Anthropologist, to be honest..Even when it just comes to analysing someone's "E" presence..

In your particular case, you couldn't disguise WHO you were for more than ten MINUTES from someone with acutely-tuned observational skills..! ^_^ You see a person's "E" profile is already pretty much set in stone after a VERY short space of time, IF they are regularly contributing to one or more forums, and this makes it VERY difficult for them to conceal who they REALLY are (at least from ME) for long..

It's actually akin to DNA profiling, and unfortunately (or maybe even fortunately?), for everyone, I'm very good at rooting things like that out..^_~

Just please be aware though that it's NOT a bad thing. It's actually GREAT if you have a USP, so to speak, that people ONLY associate with you.. ^_^

Right..With a final Hiya Chris it's GREAT to see you! LOVING your work! ^_~ That's Ail here out for the weekend!

Blessings to all,and I wish you all in advance a wonderful, Blessed and truly Magickal Summer Solstice when it comes..

Ail )O(
06-18-2011 1:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, mengster, dbot
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

06-18-2011 1:33 PM

Welcome to the forum, Ail.

I have no idea who you are but I like the way you EMPHASIZE your points. MrgreenMrgreenMrgreen

Enjoy your time here, it is a very warm and loving forum !

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-18-2011 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

06-18-2011 1:37 PM

Hi Ail, Welcome to the forum Smile
06-18-2011 1:37 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1820
Thanks received:
4757 thanks in 1967 posts

06-18-2011 1:45 PM

Hey Ail, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm glad to see you here, and have been hoping that you'd the bullet and join us ever since getting rid of Bella, and I'm pretty sure that her being here was at least one of the reasons you stayed away.

Now if we can just get Dolly and Lor to join our little group, as well as a few of the other powerhouses that used to be over at pherotalk, it'd be just like the old days. Except we've got a lot more choices now when it comes to pheromones, and can discuss any and all of them here. Smile

As far as the manipulative people you mentioned, I think you'll see that none of them are here, and the couple that show up in our member list have been gone for nearly a year.

Now I'm going to run into he admin panel and change your status to Trusted Mameber and Vendor, and you'll have access to a few forums you could never see before. Big Grin

I think you'll like some of the things we're doing here, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-18-2011 1:45 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 40 posts

06-18-2011 1:51 PM

I know exactly what you mean, Ail. Every person has their own individual style and 'voice'. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to pick you out of a crowd anywhere, lol! Smile

Welcome to the forums and it's good to see you again. Dance

Musk
06-18-2011 1:51 PM
Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-18-2011 2:32 PM

Welcome, Ail. Smile I have very fond memories of you. You know your stuff *cold.* I've never met another person that can rival your knowledge base.

I am deeply happy to see you again. Smile

There was garbage in the way of the last time we ever communicated, two years ago in another world. I'm sorry for that. I always truly liked you and respected you to high heaven, and in the end, it was a painful experience to realize the depth of the blackness to which I had been to. I am very sorry that that ended up effecting you.

Warmest regards. Smile Thanks for everything you do. I an order in at LP, and already have my wish list of your formulations for the next go-round. Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2011 4:20 PM by Old Dog.)
06-18-2011 2:32 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3314 thanks in 1520 posts

06-18-2011 2:41 PM

Welcome to the forum Ail, i think i remember you from when i was using the LPP forum because your name does ring a bell, like you i have been using pheromones since 1994 and i have enjoyed experimenting with them.
It is very cold here in Brisbane Australia so i guess it must be warm weather up north where you reside, i actually did visit the northern town of Glasgow as its where i became married to one of my four wives, i was living in Bradford West Yorkshire at the time late 1979 and everything including the motorways was covered in thick snow including Glasgow and its surrounds, yeah me having lived and being raised in the tropics found my blood too thin to spend any more than 4 years in the UK, although everything else including the people countryside and lifestyle i found completely charming and beautiful, ok cheers 4 now and all the best regards terry

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-18-2011 2:41 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

06-18-2011 2:54 PM

*Ail tries her best to post whilst juggling a glass of Merlot and curling her hair - never the easiest thing to do! ^_~*

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and Mark, I know that you were sucked in for a while by the somewhat toxic vacuum that is..Well..Somewhere I just don't even wish to be associated with any more, so although I know you said your piece about me, and I will ADMIT to you that what you said hurt me a great deal at the TIME, it's now just part of the past, so anything said prior to this is ancient history, as far as I'm concerned..

As my very missed Beloved dad would always say,: Yesterday is history, tomorrow's as yet a mystery, but TODAY we call the present BECAUSE it is a gift - a very good way to live your life, I have found..

Old Dog..You have me deeply intrigued right now, as I truly have no idea WHO you are, but I want to say that what you have just said means more to me than you will ever know - thank you..

Blessings

Ail )O(
06-18-2011 2:54 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1820
Thanks received:
4757 thanks in 1967 posts

06-18-2011 3:01 PM

Ail, I truly don't recall ever saying anything bad about you. You never did anything to me, so I don't know why I would have. But, if I did I am truly sorry and apologize profusely for having done so. Heart

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-18-2011 3:01 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

06-18-2011 3:10 PM

In which case Mark, it obviously truly IS just water under the bridge, so I'd rather not remind you of WHAT you said..

As above so below, least said soonest mended, and that's how I go..

Thank you for your kind words..

Blessings

Ail )O(
06-18-2011 3:10 PM

Share This Thread