Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend review
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
590 thanks in 301 posts

Ascend review
03-11-2013 10:22 PM

Okay, well I've only run Ascend on 2 occasions - one was with a get together with some friends and the other one when I was lone wolfing yesterday and had to get some stuff from around town.

I now understand what the stench complaints are all about, although I had the "no copulins" option... the smell was OK with pepper nutmeg, but still very obvious. I was getting hits from a new girl in the group and she kept looking at me all day long... unfortunately, my target didn't respond too well to it, while she had a LOT more respect when I wore a314 briefly around her. She has daddy issues AFAIK. On the other hand, I was kind of feeling a little shitty cause the whole week nothing had gone right, my car getting totalled, androtics not delivering the right products, getting bitched at by tons of people... list goes on.

Moving onto self effects. I didn't really notice too much... its smooth, but I think it just doesn't suit my type A personality, I'm not a very "chilled out" person. I'm assertive and make demands (not in a way that pisses people off though) and thats what I think ascend is conveying. With a314, the self effects are very pronounced, and the effects on others is straight AWE... atleast for me anyway.

The other day by myself, I was getting a lot of respect from older folks and a bunch of hoodrats seemed to be pretty amazed by me. They just stared out the corner of their eyes for some reason. A teenage girl with her father at the library gave me a stare too.

More testing needs to be done... but so far, I think this is not my kind of product. I would prefer corpo, and over corpo, a314.
03-11-2013 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by veramis

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 77 posts

RE: Ascend review
03-14-2013 9:02 AM

I agree with a lot of what you say, a314 is better than ascend in some situations. Something I really like about ascend is it seems like it always affects people smoothly, makes everyone around me seem more self-confident and relaxed. It doesn't make people think "oh crap this guy is a VIP I better appease him and watch myself", instead it seems like people think you're down to earth, not going to judge them, and people open up to you. People never seem to notice something is out of place when I wear ascend.
03-14-2013 9:02 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
417 thanks in 162 posts

03-15-2013 4:29 AM

I feel Ascend is a more complex vibe that hits people in several ways.
And the small amount of copulins in it is part of this.
I always apply it on the sides of my body, a few inches above the belt, and let it dry first.
No problems with smell then.

For a more one-dimensional respect vibe I use Alpha7 which is what the legends say A314 once was.
Alpha7 mixes great with ConnectionXS.

Ascend works well on its own. The smell when you open the little bottle is part of the charm.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
03-15-2013 4:29 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
590 thanks in 301 posts

03-15-2013 8:41 AM

I just want to make it clear this is not a bash on Ascend. In fact I have a lot more testing to do before I can fully understand all its purposes and believe it is an excellent product. Just not for the situation I used it in.

I had some stuff written out before but I forgot what it was... it was something about Ascend clashing with my personality. I THINK it has something to with ascend wanting people to open up to you, whereas I usually dig information out of people by asking a lot of questions... I believe both are great ways to get to know things about people and convey an interesting character. This is where I believe the confusion came in... I got invited to an event by my target for the first time wearing this product even after I annoyed her for a while cause she was tired and I didn't want her to go to sleep. I'd say we are somewhat friends... if the time was right and she got hit by Androstadienone for long enough I think I could create a good fallout effect on her using either product. I just think the a314 would hit her harder and be more blatantly obvious.

Ascend IMO would be great if you had a lot of time to expose your targets or just enjoy yourself with no pressure, being the "cool" reliable manager (hence the chilled out vibe), whereas A314 gets you pumping into action and getting things done (the CEO style).

Both high status, but in different ways.
I should also note, I used AM+TL+P83 around this same target, and although she seemed all lovey dovey at the time of exposure, she would barely make eye contact... with higher -Androsterone products, she had no problem giving me long deep eye contact. Even though she would give me playful shit lol
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 8:43 AM by phertest.)
03-15-2013 8:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Oil Review xtraspecial 6 1,594 06-24-2013 10:16 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
Star Ascend-XS Review (By BOiNG) BOiNG 5 2,153 06-10-2013 2:08 PM
Last Post: thundr
  ascend w/coups review by examine examine 0 764 03-04-2013 3:42 AM
Last Post: examine
  Review (finally): Ascend XS spray idle 14 4,332 02-11-2013 12:43 PM