Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Ascend Journal / Review [23m]
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Ascend Journal / Review [23m]
10-13-2016 3:26 PM

I started creating a general journal but it quickly turned into an ascend review so I'll be using this thread for that purpose now.
Long story short, I rediscovered my 95% empty spray bottle of Ascend. Got curious so applied a microscopic dose by using the end of the spray straw thing.

Reactions: (Using the straw method above + not using cover scent)
  • GF (bisexual) immediately stopped fighting with me. It was a bad fight.
  • GF went straight from the shower to my bed, spread her legs, and verbally invited me to fuck her
  • GF nuzzling into my neck onto the app point & lets me have my way and EVEN backs up my opinion. Shes usually super storrorn and a very alpha type of person, so we butt heads a lot.
  • Random people (barber, waitress, mechanics, my professor) wanted to earn my approval. People going out of their way to make me happy. Barber kept stopping what he was doing just to stand next to me and ask for my opinion. Guy fixing an ATM asked if I worked there. I didnt. He said I should LOL
  • Hung out with some friends - 2 girls, (1 strictly platonic, the other is a tall blond), and my guy friend. The guy wouldnt leave leave the side of the blond. I got the impression that he was jealous of me and seemed intimidated. Sort of an awkward experience. The blond didnt say much to me - also seemed intimidated.

Today (October 13th) I received my order from The Fragrance Shop, a dry oil in the scent of So Cal Hollister. I dont care what you all say lol, I get the most compliments from this scent.

Reactions: (Didnt apply mones. Washed off app points. Applied hollister cover scent. I can still smell the Ascend from last night.)
  • Girl in class I always sit next to (assigned seating) touched me for the first time. She touched my arm to get my attention, which is a big deal because I've been wearing AV and PherX (not in combination) all semester and shes never done that before. She was much more receptive to me. Playing with her hair a lot.
  • Different girl I sit next to in another class was playing with her hair much more than usual. She talked my head off but got quiet when I mentioned my girlfriend. She was unaware I had one until now. Still receptive to me when class ended though.

Initial Impressions / Self Effects
This mix is very serious... Not sure I like that so much. Hell, I havent even used 1 drops worth yet. Tons of respect from others, people trust you and try to earn your approval but it can also be very intimidating. I don't feel as apt to cold approach people or speak up in class as I normally do. It does, however, help me focus a lot which is great because I have ADD.

Again, I havent even used 1 drop yet. I made my order of Ascend Oil so it should be here soon and I will do more testing. In the future I may purchase Glace or some other social to lighten this one up.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016 3:32 PM by Arsenic.)
10-13-2016 3:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Ascend Journal / Review [23m]
10-13-2016 3:35 PM

Reserved for my review when I get my order so that I can test with a proper, predictable dose

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-13-2016 3:35 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-14-2016 3:32 AM

Good luck!!

Ascend is great mix. It doesn't have high intimidation. It gives hit right and left. It is also easy to drive. I bought it in spray format which was a big mistake.

Please also report longevity with oil. Spray doesn't last for more than 4 hours in my area. I don't use it that much. Also, any memory effect with it ? Do people remember you with it ?

looking forward to your
10-14-2016 3:32 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2016 8:05 AM

(10-14-2016 3:32 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Good luck!!

Ascend is great mix. It doesn't have high intimidation. It gives hit right and left. It is also easy to drive. I bought it in spray format which was a big mistake.

Please also report longevity with oil. Spray doesn't last for more than 4 hours in my area. I don't use it that much. Also, any memory effect with it ? Do people remember you with it ?

looking forward to your

The intimidation ive been experiencing is somewhat my fault. I become rather lethargic at some points and in those situations I tended not to steer the conversation or steer much of anything really. But, the intimidation was there. I got the feeling that some of my peers didnt know what to think when around me, or hey, maybe it was because I didnt use a cover scent and Ascend is stinky Smoke

I'll make a note to comment on the oil longevity and form a general comparison between the two, and also on any memory effect. I'm out of town so I probably wont have the oil until Sunday / Monday.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-14-2016 8:05 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-14-2016 11:35 AM

(10-13-2016 3:35 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Reserved for my review when I get my order so that I can test with a proper, predictable dose

Hey man, this won't work: you can't edit posts after someone has replied to the thread.
10-14-2016 11:35 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2016 12:34 PM

(10-14-2016 11:35 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Hey man, this won't work: you can't edit posts after someone has replied to the thread.

Damn... i'm on too many forums. oh well

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-14-2016 12:34 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2016 11:16 AM

Night At The Fair - First day of Ascend Oil!

Got my oil in the mail! it came with 3 samples - holy shit SteveO is generous - and poprocks lol. Cohesion, Celebrity, and Evolve. I had a spray of evolve in the past so I know what thats all about but I'll have some fun with testing the new ones.

Ascend 1 drop spread around my wrists, forearms, and neck. Covered that shit with some Hollister Socal. Yeah, really bad cover scent. I smell like feet and hollister, yummy. Hmm. Upon applying the oil I noticed that its MUCH LESS in your face than the spray. It seems very...balanced, I suppose. Ha actually, for those of you thatve tried adderall, its like taking the XR version, whereas the IR is like the spray version.

Dude, I feel like a god damn body guard, or maybe a pro wrestler. The self effects are like BAM YOU NOW ARE THE ENFORCER! Seriously, For like 2 hours I felt like I worked at the fair as a security guard. After 2 hours the seriousness died down and a confident, upbeat demeanor remained. It was cool because I'm a little guy, 5 8, and people at the fair generally trample on me. Not this time. People everywhere glanced at me as if I were some authority figure, like a cop, and then would just get the fuck out of my way. No resistance whatsoever.

Mixed feelings about this one. I was with my GF and while no, it wasnt awkward that I had such a serious demeanor, it was just... less fun I guess, compared to if I wore something more upbeat like maybe AV. But, I do like how much authority this one gives. I went up and talked to a few cops to ask for directions and they got really close to me and made eye contact and joked with me, so, that was pretty cool. I didn't really get any direct hits that night. The GF was on her period and once we got in the car she started being extra bitchy for no reason. Maybe too strong of a cloud.

More testing to come. Part of me wants to trade this for NA or AV but then again I've only just started using it, so I'll have to find a way to either soften up the seriousness, or find ways to play it to my advantage.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
10-17-2016 11:16 AM
whydoievenbother
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-08-2016 1:08 AM

Thanks for posting. Was this with copulins?
11-08-2016 1:08 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2016 8:37 AM

(11-08-2016 1:08 AM)whydoievenbother Wrote:  Thanks for posting. Was this with copulins?

Yes this was with copulins.
I should mention though, I decided to trade Ascend for some other products. It is certainly a quality product but it didnt fit my needs nor my personality. Also a worthy mention, my girlfriend LOVED it but it also made her suspicious that I was cheating on her, I assume due to the cops in it.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
11-08-2016 8:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Oil Review xtraspecial 6 4,681 06-24-2013 11:16 AM