Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Slow Processing time Typical?
RikusHaven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Are Slow Processing time Typical?
08-07-2012 2:44 AM

So. I made three orders with Alpha-Dream. The first one shipped out pretty quickly, basically one business day after I placed the order. The second one was ordered on Sunday, July 29. Finally was shipped out on Monday, August 6. My third order was placed on Thursday, August 2, still hasn't shipped.

First time customer here. I'm guessing the summer sale has Chris busy. Wish turnaround time was faster. Anyways, I still haven't fully tested the products I did receive already, but really love how the bottles look.

Also, Chris, regarding my third order. Can I get an update on it? Order #8475
08-07-2012 2:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 16 posts

08-07-2012 5:03 AM

Made an order of two bottles of glace,one of Certo and one of Alpha M and received it within two weeks.Pretty good considering I am in Western Australia , an order made four weeks ago with TP has still not arrived.
Three of the bottles have leaked through enough to stain the outside of the cardboard box, with the inside of the bubblewrap bags wet. Bottles were down to the level of the little shoulder,with one almost level with the top of the label.At least the post office smelt nice!
An easy solution would be for the company to fit screw on caps for transit,and let the customer fit the spray on cap..problem solved for less than five cents a bottle...aint I clever .
Cant wait to test this stuff at work , I,ll let you know.
Simple Franky
08-07-2012 5:03 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
2183 thanks in 469 posts

08-07-2012 3:13 PM

(08-07-2012 5:03 AM)Simplefranky Wrote:  Made an order of two bottles of glace,one of Certo and one of Alpha M and received it within two weeks.Pretty good considering I am in Western Australia , an order made four weeks ago with TP has still not arrived.
Three of the bottles have leaked through enough to stain the outside of the cardboard box, with the inside of the bubblewrap bags wet. Bottles were down to the level of the little shoulder,with one almost level with the top of the label.At least the post office smelt nice!
An easy solution would be for the company to fit screw on caps for transit,and let the customer fit the spray on cap..problem solved for less than five cents a bottle...aint I clever .
Cant wait to test this stuff at work , I,ll let you know.
Simple Franky

Hi Frankie. We've actually tried this before. the customers complained about the inconvenience of having to remove the sealed cap and screw on the spray pump. Evidently we received more complaints than compliments... Shrug..

We are trying to fit specially made gaskets on the pumps to avoid this issue in the future. Or someday we may try crimped caps.

- chris
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 3:14 PM by Alpha Dream.)
08-07-2012 3:13 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, kenpachi
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
2183 thanks in 469 posts

08-07-2012 3:15 PM

(08-07-2012 2:44 AM)RikusHaven Wrote:  So. I made three orders with Alpha-Dream. The first one shipped out pretty quickly, basically one business day after I placed the order. The second one was ordered on Sunday, July 29. Finally was shipped out on Monday, August 6. My third order was placed on Thursday, August 2, still hasn't shipped.

First time customer here. I'm guessing the summer sale has Chris busy. Wish turnaround time was faster. Anyways, I still haven't fully tested the products I did receive already, but really love how the bottles look.

Also, Chris, regarding my third order. Can I get an update on it? Order #8475

All of the orders which contained single molecules are shipping today and tomorrow.

- Chris
08-07-2012 3:15 PM
Thanks given by RikusHaven, halo0073
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 41 posts

08-07-2012 9:29 PM

Well, to help Chris out here, I ordered LIIK last Thursday night and was notified by email that it was shipped the following day. It arrived in San Diego today and will reach my box tomorrow. Thanks Chris!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 9:30 PM by MangoEruption.)
08-07-2012 9:29 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 16 posts

08-08-2012 10:47 AM

(08-07-2012 3:13 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hi Frankie. We've actually tried this before. the customers complained about the inconvenience of having to remove the sealed cap and screw on the spray pump. Evidently we received more complaints than compliments... Shrug..

We are trying to fit specially made gaskets on the pumps to avoid this issue in the future. Or someday we may try crimped caps.

- chris
Trouble with crimped caps is that it makes it hard to put product into those little to go bottles. I was really impressed when Amara offered to send more product to replace the stuff that leaked. i declined because really the freight would be worth more than the product, I,ll wait till my next order or just not fret about it .Love your customer service !
08-08-2012 10:47 AM
Thanks given by wiserd, AlternativeGirl
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 11 posts

08-12-2012 11:40 PM

Hey Chris, My order finally arrived on Saturday but it still had the original tracking info. Not sure if you sent another one or did the postal service find the original under a desk or something some where because I got the single molecules but no L2K.
08-12-2012 11:40 PM
Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
41 thanks in 16 posts

08-13-2012 1:43 AM

Just to let people know , Alpha Dream contacted me within a few hours of my post about leaky bottles. The offer was made to replace the leaking bottles with new product , they didn't even ask for proof or bullshit me in anyway.
In my book that is outstanding customer service.
The products work just fine,unless you give two sprays of everything and go to the pub with ya mate who reacts by standing so close,and talking nonstop in your ear. I,m sure the ladies who were giving me the eye thought we were a gay couple (maybe one of us is?)
Silly me,restraint was never a strong point.
08-13-2012 1:43 AM
Thanks given by wiserd
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 11 posts

08-13-2012 2:37 PM

(08-12-2012 11:40 PM)Wacka Wrote:  Hey Chris, My order finally arrived on Saturday but it still had the original tracking info. Not sure if you sent another one or did the postal service find the original under a desk or something some where because I got the single molecules but no L2K.

Any Info?
08-13-2012 2:37 PM
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 11 posts

08-16-2012 2:38 PM

(08-12-2012 11:40 PM)Wacka Wrote:  Hey Chris, My order finally arrived on Saturday but it still had the original tracking info. Not sure if you sent another one or did the postal service find the original under a desk or something some where because I got the single molecules but no L2K.

The L2K from my order is still a no show.
08-16-2012 2:38 PM

Share This Thread