Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Slow Processing time Typical?
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 679
Thanks received:
1754 thanks in 865 posts

RE: Are Slow Processing time Typical?
08-03-2012 9:14 PM

I feel kind of bad watching these threads develop, cause Chris really is a great guy, makes awesome products, and does take care of his customers, but lately he has really been slacking, and I just hope he can fix it before it really starts to hurt him.

He's come so far, and I'd hate to see Jasmin end up winning out! Yeah Chris, that was directed at you. Smile

Its time to get it in gear.

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
08-03-2012 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 311
Thanks received:
316 thanks in 101 posts

08-04-2012 3:54 AM

Just to throw in a good word for Chris, he's always shipped my products within 2 days and delivery has been prompt, I get them within 14 days overall (international).

For example, I ordered L2K yesterday afternoon and I woke up this morning to find it had been shipped out already. Guess I have been lucky, but I wanted to give credit where its due. I'm guessing complicated orders with a mixture of mixes and molecules take longer to sort out?
08-04-2012 3:54 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
382 thanks in 142 posts

08-04-2012 4:49 AM

I, too, have never had to wait for my orders. Thursday night, I ordered a couple bottles and got the tracking info Friday afternoon.

You guys have to understand that AD is a very small business. Based on Chris's notes, he's been seeing a lot of wholesale orders, which I'm sure we're talking a lot of bulk. AFAIK, it's just he and Amara running things, so sometimes things will get hectic on his end, and that translates into a day or two extra wait time for order fulfillment.

Think if it like a mom and pop bakery. You go in, order a pie, and it might take them a little while to put it together for you, but after that wait, you enjoy the best damned pie you ever tasted.
08-04-2012 4:49 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk, wiserd
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
2183 thanks in 469 posts

08-04-2012 5:18 AM

This is the first time ive seen this thread.

Truly and sincerely people, I am sorry for the late delivery times. In the history of alpha dream, we have never at any point in our history been as busy as we now find ourselves. We are at the point where we are going to bring in two employees, a dedicated receptionist who is in training to answer customers phone calls and emails for us, and make customer service much better, and easier, and smoother.

We are also going to bring in an employee to help us with fulfillment of, and shipping of orders.

These are severe growing pains we are having people, and the wholesale end is growing so fast it is hard to keep up at this point.

Please bear with us people and keep the faith, and you can all soon expect very fast shipping and excellent customer service.

The best way to reach me is by phone, absolutely. My direct line is 845-453-7425 or land line is 916-241-9734. Please call us after 10AM pacific time, or 1PM eastern time. You can also call our 24/7 virtual receptionist / answering service at 888 489 3908.

Wacka, please call me and I will find out what is going on with your orders.

Again, sincerely valued customers, I am sorry that you are unhappy, and I promise to quickly take care of these problems for you.

Thank you all for your love, your patronage, and your patience during this turning point in our company.

Yours Truly,

Christopher Schraud, president.
Alpha Dream Technologies Inc. (2012)
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 5:22 AM by Alpha Dream.)
08-04-2012 5:18 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi, mark-in-dallas, halo0073, shadowknight, DGamer, AlternativeGirl, idontknow, Pheroquirk, Shelly B, Q-Tips, MangoEruption, wiserd
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 11 posts

08-04-2012 6:31 AM

(08-04-2012 5:18 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  This is the first time ive seen this thread.

Truly and sincerely people, I am sorry for the late delivery times. In the history of alpha dream, we have never at any point in our history been as busy as we now find ourselves. We are at the point where we are going to bring in two employees, a dedicated receptionist who is in training to answer customers phone calls and emails for us, and make customer service much better, and easier, and smoother.

We are also going to bring in an employee to help us with fulfillment of, and shipping of orders.

These are severe growing pains we are having people, and the wholesale end is growing so fast it is hard to keep up at this point.

Please bear with us people and keep the faith, and you can all soon expect very fast shipping and excellent customer service.

The best way to reach me is by phone, absolutely. My direct line is 845-453-7425 or land line is 916-241-9734. Please call us after 10AM pacific time, or 1PM eastern time. You can also call our 24/7 virtual receptionist / answering service at 888 489 3908.

Wacka, please call me and I will find out what is going on with your orders.

Again, sincerely valued customers, I am sorry that you are unhappy, and I promise to quickly take care of these problems for you.

Thank you all for your love, your patronage, and your patience during this turning point in our company.

Yours Truly,

Christopher Schraud, president.
Alpha Dream Technologies Inc. (2012)

Thanks Chris for your response, I appreciate it. I am working some weird hours this weekend and most likely will be sleeping during normal business hours but I'll defiantly give you a call on Monday if you don't see this message by then.

The orders in question for me are #8388 and #8436. You can email me directly at the email attached to those order, It will be easier for me to respond by email this weekend. If not I will definitely give you a call on Monday. Thanks again.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 6:33 AM by Wacka.)
08-04-2012 6:31 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream
seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 77 posts

08-04-2012 9:41 PM

I'm on the same boat as well.... Waiting for order comfirmation.
08-04-2012 9:41 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2183 thanks in 469 posts

08-05-2012 4:32 AM

(08-04-2012 9:41 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  I'm on the same boat as well.... Waiting for order comfirmation.

Did you put in your email while ordering?
08-05-2012 4:32 AM
seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 77 posts

08-05-2012 4:56 AM

I'm pretty sure i did. I remember another member encountered the same problem before.

Otherwise perhaps i didn't put it in.
08-05-2012 4:56 AM
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1265
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 327 posts

08-05-2012 11:29 AM

I've never had a problem with Alpha Dream's shipping. My stuff gets here fast. The customer service has been great. The products that I have ordered from them far surpass others I have tried, and they are worth much more than I paid for them IMO.

For the few posts you see people complaining, I wish everyone could see the scores of people who get their orders and are pleased. And also it would be neat if these posts would be updated when they do receive their order and start wearing the products because I'm sure they are very pleased at that point. I'm sure they get their orders like the next day and then just don't mention it.

And for the few orders that the postal service has lost, Alpha Dream always takes care of the problem very nicely.

Thanks for everything you do, Chris and Amara. I hope you are not too exhausted by your generous summer sale. At least enjoy some of the summer, k?

Just my 2 cents. Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
08-05-2012 11:29 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, shadowknight, Data4, Alpha Dream, halo0073, zerosix85
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2183 thanks in 469 posts

08-05-2012 6:28 PM

In honesty, I do have a bit of difficulty with organization. ai've ad bad the case of ADHD since I was a kid.. Just kidding with the grammar : )

Does anyone know of any good software for running a business, keeping track of priorities, and generally organizing a company without a lot of manual data entry?

I feel kind of old school using pens and paper to keep track of everything and everyone, and I think it is time for an upgrade. Plead help me out with some suggestions if you can.

Thanks everyone,

Chris
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 6:29 PM by Alpha Dream.)
08-05-2012 6:28 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread