Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Aqua Vitae (the BEAST)
01-31-2016 7:03 AM

I'll second that advice. Trust that they're working and ACT. Don't wait for IOI's or hits. It's risky but rewarding.
01-31-2016 7:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

01-31-2016 10:12 AM

(01-31-2016 7:03 AM)NP17 Wrote:  I'll second that advice. Trust that they're working and ACT. Don't wait for IOI's or hits. It's risky but rewarding.

Exactly. As long as you don't do something stupid, there's nothing wrong in what you're doing anyway. And risky can be fun.
01-31-2016 10:12 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

01-31-2016 11:34 AM

Wait, so V-nice, you were doing all of this to a customer?

Considering you only used 4 inches of the AV as opposed to using 2 sprays of the taboo, would you say the taboo had more of an effect? I know you have tested both of these extensively.
01-31-2016 11:34 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-31-2016 11:48 AM

(01-31-2016 11:34 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Wait, so V-nice, you were doing all of this to a customer?

Considering you only used 4 inches of the AV as opposed to using 2 sprays of the taboo, would you say the taboo had more of an effect? I know you have tested both of these extensively.

I absolutely believe in Taboo! Taboo opened her up big time and made flirting "OK"... AV was the dominant... Made her submissive! It was an "oh, what the heck " combo and I would say had a major influence over her.... Unreal!

We are still talking about it today! I'm pretty aggressive, but oh boy did I "go for the jugular" yesterday!! Yes, a customer, shhhhhh.... Lol

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 11:52 AM by V-nice.)
01-31-2016 11:48 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-31-2016 12:59 PM

(01-31-2016 11:48 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I absolutely believe in Taboo! Taboo opened her up big time and made flirting "OK"... AV was the dominant... Made her submissive! It was an "oh, what the heck " combo and I would say had a major influence over her.... Unreal!

We are still talking about it today! I'm pretty aggressive, but oh boy did I "go for the jugular" yesterday!! Yes, a customer, shhhhhh.... Lol

So now you'll have to try it without the Taboo to confirm. You might have a sledgehammer combo on your hands!!!Xyxgun

Great Report-Thanks!Good

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-31-2016 12:59 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

02-11-2016 9:28 PM

Again 4 inches AV, 2 sprays Taboo...

*If anyone has these two, try it out and see what you think! Could just be my luck.

Remember, I posted an epic time with this combo which was unreal! You wouldn't believe it unless you seen it! I still look back and think, "wow!" My coworkers just watched in shocked as it unfolded that day.

Fast forward with this combo again for the second time yesterday, no flirting with this customer, but I should note that even through some adversity on the job, she was cool and collective, didn't get upset, when quite honestly, she could have, and was very pleased!

After work at the supermarket, (about 5 hours later) Nice looking Latina, great ass, stands in front of me on line. She has two large cases of water. So I said to her, "SOMEBODY'S thirsty...". She starts laughing and we get into an entire convo, about what she's cooking, who she lives with (SO) and how she spoils him. I tease the cashier that my chili is getting cold, and then the Latina woman insists I should go in front of her. I told her it's fine. The whole time she's VERY concerned about my chili getting cold and ACTUALLY proposed that she should let me come over to HER place and have some of her shrimp with white rice that would be warm, instead of that cold chili!! Whuuuuuut?? With your SO present?? Awkward!!!! Lol. I just laugh it off.
The whole time, we had a nice long convo, since she had many items including the cases of water, and I could see the cashier (whom admirers me btw) was not very thrilled of the convo and the invite!

*Some key parts of our convo was the familiar hair flip and kino...right after each other, in that order! Classic!! The way she flipped that hair and looked at me almost gave me a hard on! She seemed like she was getting into me more and more! I know Taboo is great at disabling shields and barriers, but Dammmm!! When you can get a stranger to open up and talk about their private life... Just saying. And both AV/Taboo being attractive blends... Hmmmm

So, I don't want to make a big hooplah about this combo, but I would like to know what someone else thinks about it, if they have the two...

02-11-2016 9:28 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-12-2016 3:28 PM

I love AV with Xist. Taboo is on my wish list though. I generally wear at least 20 inches of AV with one spray of Xist to tone down the Beast

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-12-2016 3:28 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

02-15-2016 11:27 PM

OK AV is a beast! And you can tame the lion certain mones. In this case, the lion tamer, being Taboo, which of course, does more than just tame, in its own regard. (I hate starting new threads)... Someone please try this combo... AV/Taboo

On the job again. Customer and daughter can't believe my age. After a while, they call me to the living room. The mom asks, "are you married??" lol... She then starts advertising her daughter as if I were giving an interview! This now explains why the daughter has been giving me this intense look all the time. Combo? Or me? Or a bit of both maybe. My feel is it's very very attractive!

We get to a storage to drop off the goods. I picked up an empty bottle on the floor and went out to find a garbage can. No luck! So I went a little ways down and just chucked it! Just about a minute later, undercovers are upon me. They asked for ID and what was it I threw over there. The customer was LIVID!! I had to tell her it's fine, it's OK, as she was defending me to the utmost, and angered at the cops for even approaching and asking for ID while we are doing a job for her. I DID litter, and admitted that, and the cops just let it go anyway.

After that dramatic scene ended, and we finished the job, the daughter gives me $100 tip, and $20 to the other guys... Hmmm.... Lol Both the mom and daughter were beyond pleased.

Interesting day, nonetheless.

02-15-2016 11:27 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2016 6:32 AM

Question about converting scented roll on to drops? Will this work if I just pour it in a euro-dropper? Is it the same formula/strength?
05-20-2016 6:32 AM

Jones23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2018 10:39 PM

2 drops AV

Waiting at the bus stop

There's this guy trying to pick up this girl in front of everyone

He's coming on really strong, i.e. so not the drama

She see's me and USES me as her way it...it goes like this

PUA: So can I like get yo number and we can like chill or something later??

Girl: Umm...I have a boyfriend

PUA: Well yo boyfriend not here right now

Girl: *Steals 1st glance at me* *Steals 2nd glance at me* *Looks at me a little longer this time then the ligh bulb comes on in her head* That's him right there

Me: *Eyes her down with a mischievous grin on my face* *Thinking in my head* This is going to be fun...

PUA: Oh that's him? Forreal?

Girl: Yeah that's him *comes over to sit by me*

Girl's sister: *starts laughing* Oh that's yo boyfriend Shawny (real name not disclosed) How long y'all been together

Girl: *Looks at me* Uhh...*trying to think of something to say*

Me: A couple months now...actually like six months right?

Girl: Yeah

Me: Man I remember when we first met, you was so crazy, I can't believe you was all over me like that like dang

Girl: Well I couldn't help myself

Her and I: *Stare into each other's eyes*

Girl's sister: mhm, yeah ok

PUA: That's her boyfriend forreal?

Girl's sister: That's what it look like don't it (said in a way like "isn't it obvious?")

The girl and I spend the next 10 minutes just talking with each other, acting like an actual couple...sn: her mom was there too, it was just a really crazy situation

But not as crazy as what happened next...

We're just talking and...

Girl: So what you got planned for the night?

Me: I don't really know yet, what about you?

She looks down at the ground as she speaks these next words

Girl: Me and my friends are having a little get-together tonight at my house, you should come over...

Me: What y'all gone be doing?

Girl: Just girl stuff...Pillow fights...

Me: Oh fun

Girl: *Looks up at me and smiles* Yeah...

We exchange numbers just before the bus arrives and the rest is history Spiteful
07-16-2018 10:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 1,970 703,854 08-28-2018 3:31 AM
Last Post: lefer58
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 27,417 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 147 16,116 06-26-2018 12:59 PM
Last Post: Stride
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 13,607 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 22,021 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra