Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Apex Cover Scents
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Apex Cover Scents
09-26-2015 6:47 PM

I see that there isn't a thread specifically for Apex's cover scents, so I started up this thread dedicated to the topic.

Fury scent is pretty much a no-brainer. Great performance and it can be worn anywhere, anytime. I've only given them a few sniffs, but I suspect Pulse and Fuse will be similar in this respect. Both are somewhat darker scents than Fury.

Arc scent is fantastic, and I can see myself wearing this a ton during the winter. I added the vial to Androsterone Warrior, and I'll be dedicating most of this fall/winter testing out this mix and scent package. It's not as gritty as I was hoping it would be, but it's still clearly a great scent.

I'll be testing Gold and Silver scents in Method and Style respectively, Fuse in CV4, and Pulse in Orbital.

Hyperion scent (unreleased) took awhile for me to warm up to. It doesn't hit as hard as Fury scent, but it's no slouch in performance either.

Sadly, I'm not as skilled in detecting fragrance notes compared to pheromone molecules, so I won't go too in-depth here. Still it's clear to me that Apex makes the best-smelling and best-performing cover scents of any vendor. Even LAL isn't quite there yet. The quality of the cover scents matches the quality of the blends themselves.
09-26-2015 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Apex Cover Scents
09-26-2015 9:50 PM

(09-26-2015 6:47 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Apex makes the best-smelling and best-performing cover scents of any vendor.

Love Potion makes the best smelling cover scents fo shizzle

I wouldn't be so quick to crown Apex with that title yet , however, the products Are really good
09-26-2015 9:50 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

09-26-2015 10:03 PM

I haven't tried LPMP yet. I suppose I should have said "of the vendors I've tried." That list includes every major vendor save LPMP and AD.
09-26-2015 10:03 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

10-20-2015 2:27 PM

After reading this, you make me feel bad for ordering my core unscented haha.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
10-20-2015 2:27 PM

heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2015 2:30 PM

(10-20-2015 2:27 PM)XyzN Wrote:  After reading this, you make me feel bad for ordering my core unscented haha.

Arc is pretty awesome!

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
10-20-2015 2:30 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

10-20-2015 2:34 PM

yeah, just after getting a product from a different company with a scent I did not enjoy much, I wanted to play it safe by ordering unscented. Afterall, if the scent is garbage (from an opinion view) then I essentially cannot use the product without myself/others being turned off by the smell...which is kind of what I ran into with that other product.

Not to mention possible clashing of colognes I may use with it.
Which has me wondering if anyone here has had any different results with unscented vs scented on Apex stuff. Hopefully my covers will provide enough scent diffusion.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 2:39 PM by XyzN.)
10-20-2015 2:34 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2015 8:08 PM

I liked fury so much that I pm'ed thundr about just getting the cover scents. There are other things in focus right now though.
10-20-2015 8:08 PM
bmm
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-24-2015 1:08 AM

(10-20-2015 8:08 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  I liked fury so much that I pm'ed thundr about just getting the cover scents. There are other things in focus right now though.

I really like fury too and got many compliments about it. Sometimes I'm getting asked which perfume it is, and they ask more times and it's getting hard to find a good answer. Yesterday for example I was asked more times about it and it stopped when I said I don't know what it is, because it's from a tester. Answer was "You should buy it. It really fit to you".

Anyone knows a perfume, which comes close to it? Read her Fierce from Abercrombie & Fitch shall be close, but in my opinion it's far away from close.
10-24-2015 1:08 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-24-2015 5:19 AM

Fierce is supposedly the closest you'll get. I guess this means that, for now, you're best off getting CORE in Fury scent for the versatility factor. Hopefully thundr will make the cover scents available on their own.
10-24-2015 5:19 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2015 5:32 AM

It would be good to have a list of Apex cover scents and colognes you can pass them off as. Here are a couple that I've heard people mention:

- Fury ~ Fierce, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Crash ~ Curve, Liz Claibourne
- Pulse ~ One, Calvin Klein
- Arc ~ ?
- Gold ~ ?
- Silver ~ ?

As for my opinions on how good the scents are... to me, Fury smells like cheap, soapy deodorant. Crash, pleasant rather generic cologne scent. Arc, nice, kinda compelling. Gold, I'm on the fence!
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 5:40 AM by Ancillian.)
10-24-2015 5:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the most aquatic cover scent at Apex? Dafixisin 1 960 12-01-2016 11:15 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  APEX SCENTS??? kudava1 15 5,036 10-19-2015 10:05 PM
Last Post: SonOfSaturn