Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any reports on <3 Throb?
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 85
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 21 posts

Any reports on <3 Throb?
12-28-2011 4:48 PM

So I got my latest order from LPMP today, and.. since I've never had a product with copulins... just couldn't resist squirting my wrist with the little 6ml trial of <3 Throb.

The cops must be fairly subdued, for while there was a 'stank,' it smelled "natural," and dissipated in about 5 minutes. Perhaps it took a little longer, but my nose became accustomed to it quickly. It is, after all, a smell reminiscent of an environment that men have been seeking for thousands of years.

But what I REALLY WANT TO KNOW... is the experience of others who have used it. LPMP sells (about 4/5 of the way down the page)... and in a new release called (a sampler I received, but have not tested yet).

Of particular interest to me... is a woman's perspective. How the ladies on the forum have perceived it.

Thanks,

Just a guy... at a desk.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 5:00 PM by JonesRE.)
12-28-2011 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

RE: Any reports on <3 Throb?
12-28-2011 5:09 PM

(12-28-2011 4:48 PM)JonesRE Wrote:  The cops must be fairly subdued, for while there was a 'stank,' it smelled "natural," and dissipated in about 5 minutes. Perhaps it took a little longer, but my nose became accustomed to it quickly. It is, after all, a smell reminiscent of an environment that men have been seeking for thousands of years.

My husband & I both agreed on Pashade. I have an obsession with this type of men's scent & he likes that it's more on the traditional side. As for <3Throb...it works for him. I swear he physically looks more attractive to me when he wears it. I find myself gazing at him intently just focusing on how attractive he is.
12-28-2011 5:09 PM
Thanks given by JonesRE, Bosshank, Q-Tips
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 85
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 21 posts

12-28-2011 5:20 PM

(12-28-2011 5:09 PM)Beccah Wrote:  My husband & I both agreed on Pashade. I have an obsession with this type of men's scent & he likes that it's more on the traditional side. As for <3Throb...it works for him. I swear he physically looks more attractive to me when he wears it. I find myself gazing at him intently just focusing on how attractive he is.
Thanks! lol... well that sounds promising.

Hopefully the fact that Pashazade is more "traditional" will make it more appealing to my wife. She asked me "why don't you get something...commercial," as she rolled her eyes (she knows I prefer artisan everything, and puts up with it). Though she'd really like it if I would just wear the Cool Water.

I was more than a little disappointed when, after trying on the Super for Men 2... she said "honey, I love you.... you stink!" as she kissed me from a distance (like a Norman Rockwell painting). She says it smells like "those awful maple candies people make at Christmas." While I absolutely love the way this stuff (Super 4 Men) smells... not typical for a guy, I know.

I'm trying Excalibur this afternoon (and surprised that I actually like it), but unfortunately she's in bed with some nasty congestion.

Looking forward to trying <3 Throb and SS4M with good results.

Just a guy... at a desk.
12-28-2011 5:20 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

12-28-2011 10:22 PM

(12-28-2011 5:20 PM)JonesRE Wrote:  Thanks! lol... well that sounds promising.

Hopefully the fact that Pashazade is more "traditional" will make it more appealing to my wife. She asked me "why don't you get something...commercial," as she rolled her eyes (she knows I prefer artisan everything, and puts up with it). Though she'd really like it if I would just wear the Cool Water.

I was more than a little disappointed when, after trying on the Super for Men 2... she said "honey, I love you.... you stink!" as she kissed me from a distance (like a Norman Rockwell painting). She says it smells like "those awful maple candies people make at Christmas." While I absolutely love the way this stuff (Super 4 Men) smells... not typical for a guy, I know.

I'm trying Excalibur this afternoon (and surprised that I actually like it), but unfortunately she's in bed with some nasty congestion.

Looking forward to trying <3 Throb and SS4M with good results.

Eh, it's usually just the case of having different (but complementary) tastes. It's taken me 2 yrs to get SO to stop wearing commercial fragrances. Nasty stuff, I can smell (& taste it) it in the living room if he sprays it in our master-bathroom, but I digress. If you want to bring her around, giving her samples should do it (eventually). Have fun with your new toys Smile
12-28-2011 10:22 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

12-29-2011 3:20 AM

<3 Throb gave me really good hits at 3 drops. It is in the league of AM and AV! Should be somewhere in my journal. IMO it doesn't work too good on girls who don't know you, especially younger girls, like AV.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
12-29-2011 3:20 AM
Thanks given by JonesRE, Q-Tips

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

12-29-2011 1:01 PM

(12-29-2011 3:20 AM)idontknow Wrote:  <3 Throb gave me really good hits at 3 drops. It is in the league of AM and AV! Should be somewhere in my journal. IMO it doesn't work too good on girls who don't know you, especially younger girls, like AV.

That's interesting! I'm going to theorize that the cops make the younger girls feel insecure? It may work better in relationship situations because your g.f./wife may be use to that (her) stank on you. It's just a theory, though...
12-29-2011 1:01 PM
Thanks given by idontknow
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

12-29-2011 1:29 PM

(12-29-2011 1:01 PM)Beccah Wrote:  That's interesting! I'm going to theorize that the cops make the younger girls feel insecure? It may work better in relationship situations because your g.f./wife may be use to that (her) stank on you. It's just a theory, though...

Or be secure enough in the relationship that smelling cops on a man doesn't instantly equal thoughts of cheating.
12-29-2011 1:29 PM
Thanks given by Papastitch022, idontknow, baant, Mara ~ Love Potion, JonesRE
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

01-05-2012 3:35 PM

Hmm I definitely need more testing before I can write a report on Throb but from the times I've tested it I can tell you two things:

1.) It stinks!!!! And not in a metaphorical way, it literally stinks of copulins. Not as bad as Essence of Woman , but the copulins are there and are very present. Wear a cover scent for sure!!!

2.) It is good stuff! It might stink, but it rocks! Both times I've worn it out I have seen
-clear attraction hits and almost a sense of awe from women
-no aggressiveness from guys, but I have noticed that guys that are more insecure will try to assert themselves. It's as if they feel that if they assert themselves with you they can prove they are at your level. Secure guys on the other hand act normal, respectful and friendly.
-Decreased personal space in girls and definitely more touching than usual (lots of hugging and touching from my girl friends)
-Self effects that make you feel confident and maybe a bit caulky.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 3:38 PM by misfit101.)
01-05-2012 3:35 PM
Thanks given by Mara ~ Love Potion, idontknow, extraballislit, halo0073, shadowknight, Deja Vu, JonesRE
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

01-16-2012 12:00 PM

(01-05-2012 3:35 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Hmm I definitely need more testing before I can write a report on Throb but from the times I've tested it I can tell you two things:

1.) It stinks!!!! And not in a metaphorical way, it literally stinks of copulins. Not as bad as Essence of Woman , but the copulins are there and are very present. Wear a cover scent for sure!!!

2.) It is good stuff! It might stink, but it rocks!

I was wondering what would be your recommendation in ordering this:

From the site you basically have 3 options:
- DPG oil based
- CPS Silicon base
- Alcohol base

If I go alcohol base I'm guessing 1x strength would be enough - correct?

The Dude abides...
01-16-2012 12:00 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

01-16-2012 2:36 PM

(01-16-2012 12:00 PM)andromun Wrote:  I was wondering what would be your recommendation in ordering this:

From the site you basically have 3 options:
- DPG oil based
- CPS Silicon base
- Alcohol base

If I go alcohol base I'm guessing 1x strength would be enough - correct?

FYI when you order the sprays there is an option to get them 60/40 alcohol and dpg oil. That's how i get all of my sprays. You get wider diffusion from the alcohol but it still has some oil for that slow burn and longer lasting diffusion.
01-16-2012 2:36 PM
Thanks given by JonesRE

Share This Thread