Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any reports on <3 Throb?
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: Any reports on <3 Throb?
04-20-2012 12:32 PM

What's a havel? Sounds dirty ;) Sorry just amusing myself.
04-20-2012 12:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

05-07-2012 4:31 AM

Am i a really dirty man since i cant find this stinky?

I recived my Throb last week. Even tough i tried the products from Paradise7, i never tried any unscented pheromones who should literally stink copulins. Actually i was very curious about this smell, so i was almost a little disappointed to find that i just think it smelled woman. Slightly syntetic woman tough, and maybe a woman who could be in need of a shower. But still just a woman. And absolute not unbearable. Still i do understand the need of coverscent.

Went out to the pub last Friday using good doze of cover, dried it for about ten minutes and then roll the throb for about 4 centimeter on each side of neck and a little bit on my wrist. Went to the pub, and it turned out there was not one woman there but about 100 men. Well, that how it is to live on a small remote town like this. So to any girls having problem finding your man. Just come to my town, go out to the pub, and you'll be surrounded by men.
From what i could see of responce from the men, there wasnt anything strongly responce. But i noticed some men being more friendly and respectful than normal. But could also be because they had drinking to much.

I worked Saturday evening with one of my female staff. She kept asking about my day out. Who did i have with me home? Did i meet any girls? How long did i stay?
Never have i got much questions from her before. So why this interest for what i did now? Did the Throb have anything to do with that?
Anyway, she was finished with her workshift and went home. One hour later she came back dressed really nice, fixing her hair and done her makeup real good. She stayed for a longer time just chatting and hanging around. But not any significantly signs of interest on the way she talks or act.

Will report later when i got anything else to report on.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 5:27 AM by Q-Tips.)
05-07-2012 4:31 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, shadowknight, paradigmshift, Pheroman
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

05-09-2012 5:41 PM

Two more days have gone when testing out this little magical bottle. Not shure i gotten any wiser. There shure is something happening and its rather exciting.

Day 1 :
I used the same amount of Throb as before, and are not mixing this with other mones.

The women earlier mentioned are working with me the entire day. She still dont show me any sign of interest. But she have no personal space limits towards me. She dont mind being so close to me that she touches me frequently. After a while, she starts talking a lot intimate toughts. One issue coming up several times is her worries about wether her boyfriend is the right for her. She mention other men she flirted with before being with her boyfriend, and her wonders about what could have been if she had taken steps towards those other boys instead. Later on she says its strange she have been thinking so much about this the last two days, because she only think this when she have argues with her boyfriend. And now everything is actually very fine with her and the boyfriend. She also mention what her boyfriend would do to those boys if they flirted with her, because he is a very jealous type who for shure would beat them. So i had to promise not tell anyone, since i am the only one she ever told this to.

After work, i went to see a female friend of mine. I was sitting at her place for about an hour. At this time i didnt notice anything special at all. We went down to a local, meeting two friends practicing in a band with a second woman. The other woman had the most ridiculous behaviour i seen for... i dont know? To her, i most have been an extremely dangerous person, and in particular if she talked to me. In the same time i was an magnet to her, so she could not leave me further than an arms length. If i moved, she moved. But since i was dangerous, she couldnt look at me, so she behaved like i wasnt there. Talking to her didnt help as she totally ignored me. The ghost effect???
After a while she got comments from the other guys, asking whats up with her. She got all red, and said she had to go. Off she went in a hurry.

Day 2 :
Again i am working the entire day with the same woman. And i am using the same doze of Throb (I think its somewhere between 1-2 drops in total).
Today she have really done herself, dressing very nice compare what i am used to see from her. She have also been at the hairdresser.
There are absolutely nothing in the way she talk or behave who i would connect to attraction other than one thing : She really likes standing close to me and have no need for personal space towards me. When i look closely, i would almost say her body language signal the opposite of attraction. She prefer staying close to me, but only if its with her back or side towards me. She crosses her legs away from me and mostly look down when talking to me. Rearly do i meet her eyes. And her arms are mostly crossed when talking to me.
But also today is she open like ever before. She continue her talk about other boys and her doubts about her boyfriend. And she also talk about her dream last night who ended up in her having sex with one of the boy she had talking about.

Not shure what i am going to say so far. Looks like the nols have kicked in to my female staff. And when shes in to it, its usually about men and sex who seems to be issues, so i guess its more than just the nols who kicks her?
But do the copulins have anything to say? And why all this intimidations? Did i OD? Or am i to blind to see whats really going on? I think i started rather easy with the amount. But maybe i should try even less? Would adding a little social mix be of any help?
So far there's more questions than answers.Confused
The only answer i have for now is : YES, there's definitely something fishy going on here. And i for shure would like to get down to the bottom of this mone. No way, would i stop testing out this excitment.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 5:45 PM by Q-Tips.)
05-09-2012 5:41 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, as33156, halo0073, idontknow, 20 Franc, Ekscentra
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4816
Thanks received:
3953 thanks in 1469 posts

05-10-2012 7:05 AM

(05-07-2012 4:31 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Am i a really dirty man since i cant find this stinky?
Absolutely! LOL

(05-07-2012 4:31 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Who did i have with me home? Did i meet any girls? How long did i stay?
Never have i got much questions from her before. So why this interest for what i did now? Did the Throb have anything to do with that?

I think this translates to:
Who are you having sex with?
Is she your girlfriend? Do you live with her?
Would you have sex with me? I shouldnt bf is jealous, but i might...maybe...

(05-09-2012 5:41 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  To her, i most have been an extremely dangerous person, and in particular if she talked to me. In the same time i was an magnet to her, so she could not leave me further than an arms length. If i moved, she moved. But since i was dangerous, she couldnt look at me, so she behaved like i wasnt there. Talking to her didnt help as she totally ignored me. The ghost effect???

What i wouls suspect she was thinking:
You fuck girls! That's disgusting! You disgusting!
I wonder if you would fuck me...please talk to me....
Pig! I know what you want!
I wonder what it would be like if i had sex with him...
I am not that kinda girl ASSHOLE!
Talk to me FFS!
Why dont you fucking ask me out, am I not good enough!?

Holy Shit, busted!

Great report!

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
05-10-2012 7:05 AM
Thanks given by as33156, halo0073, shadowknight, idontknow
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8805 thanks in 2724 posts

05-10-2012 7:14 AM

I have throb in a tester vial. I should try it out.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-10-2012 7:14 AM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

05-21-2012 4:55 PM

Ok, i'll been using Throb for a couple of weeks now.
I cant say this for shure, as i'm not always the best mind reader. But what i do notice is while some women seems to respond very well to this, some other doesnt seem to get affected at all. And when i look at those who responds well, it also look to be women who i belive already found me attractive. So i have come to some conclusion, that Throb works great towards women who you already got something going on with, but not for those who you want to create attraction towards from scratch. (if that makes any sence)
Its like those women who at least find me a little bit attractive get this message in their head : "Go get him, or it will be to late".
My theory to this is the copulins. If it is so that women can sense the copulins on me, this could be the reason why some women starts getting busy getting noticed, before its to late, since i obviously have my interest in some other as well.
However, Throb consist more than just Copulins, so why no interest in many other women? Well, i am using pheromones daily, so nothing new except from the copulins. Maybe it could be good for me to take some rest from pheromones for a while, in case i forgotten how it realy is without mones?
05-21-2012 4:55 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, shadowknight, halo0073, 20 Franc
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

05-24-2012 9:07 PM

When looking over what i had been writing, i see that i been totally ignoring one improtant thing who makes me love Heart Throb : The effect of giving people an upbeat in mood.
Throb was said to be mood elevating and i can only confirm this, and especially towards women. i have been very focused about the fact it have Copulins and been looking out for attractions signs. And at some points, what i tought might have been attractions, could just have been an uplift in mood. But then again, what women wouldnt feel attracted to a man who they know they always feel happy and comfortable with? In fact any pheromone should have a mood elevating, as i think that would be good when it comes to bonding.

It was also said Throb should give a self confident boosting. I dont notice much self effect tough. But of course to see every women cheer up everytime they see me gives a great confident boost.

It could have been nice trying this mix but without the copulins, just to compare. And when i'm on it, it could have been really nice trying the Topper pheromone. Anyone tried that one???
I see it comes in two choices, 2500 and 5000 mcg. Think for just try it, 2500 would be ok to start with. But i would maybe need more spray to see any effect?
05-24-2012 9:07 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

05-25-2012 7:33 AM

I have some friends who have tried Topper. Most are loving it. I use DHEAS as a single often and I used to do so with Alpha Androstenol. Should be a good combo.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 7:33 AM by halo0073.)
05-25-2012 7:33 AM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 45 posts

07-21-2012 6:46 PM

Unfortunately, Pashazade ist sold out and there is no other scented perfume with this mixture currently on sale. I wonder why that is.

I wasn't too lucky with the stuff I got from Mara (didn't really hit the spot for me), so my next order would have been a sample collection. Since they don't send out any unscented samples, I can't get my hands on this. Sad

Regards,
Chris
07-21-2012 6:46 PM

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 609
Thanks received:
713 thanks in 342 posts

05-15-2015 5:12 PM

I can't smell the copulins in my unscented bottle of Heart Throb.

I can smell the copulins in my bottle of Ascend. I can smell the couplins in my bottle of dirty primitive. I can smell the copulins in my diluted Essence of Woman . But I can't smell the copulins in my bottle of Heart Throb. The amount they put in must be very tiny or there is something wrong with my Heart Throb.

Can anyone verify that the amount of copulins in Heart Throb is significantly less than in Ascend and DP?

Edit:
In another thread I found the following quote. Here is another guy who couldn't smell the copulins. So maybe the cops they use are different.
(12-03-2012 7:16 PM)Grape Ape Wrote:  I have Heart Throb from LPMP which is Pashazade scented. It has cops and I would never have guessed. You couldn't smell the cops in a million years. Very fitting scent for the phero mix too.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 5:32 PM by metaltree.)
05-15-2015 5:12 PM

Share This Thread