Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any reports on <3 Throb?
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

RE: Any reports on <3 Throb?
01-17-2012 2:35 PM

(01-16-2012 12:00 PM)andromun Wrote:  I was wondering what would be your recommendation in ordering this:

From the site you basically have 3 options:
- DPG oil based
- CPS Silicon base
- Alcohol base

If I go alcohol base I'm guessing 1x strength would be enough - correct?

1X is a great starting point, imo. I actually prefer 70% alcohol/30% CPS blend. It gives the staying power of alcohol/oil combo, but the CPS doesn't interefere with diffusion like I've personally found that the DPG can. I've had the best success with turning my CPS based Pheromones into spray at home anyway Smile
01-17-2012 2:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

01-17-2012 5:22 PM

(01-16-2012 12:00 PM)andromun Wrote:  I was wondering what would be your recommendation in ordering this:

From the site you basically have 3 options:
- DPG oil based
- CPS Silicon base
- Alcohol base

If I go alcohol base I'm guessing 1x strength would be enough - correct?

Hi Andromun!

Since <3 Throb is a blend with stinky copulins in it, you might find that you like it best in an oil base. And yes, I do believe 1x would be fine in a spray, and I can make you any combo of oil to alcohol, or alcohol to silicone ratio that you prefer. Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2012 5:23 PM by Mara ~ Love Potion.)
01-17-2012 5:22 PM
Thanks given by idontknow
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

02-28-2012 7:32 AM

I purchased <3 Throb unscented. This product is truely unscented, meaning there is no cologne scent but trust me pheromones do have a distinctive scent. But it does not have an excessively strong pheromone scent. You can smell the copulins but again they are not overpowering although some of the pheromones in this product are "sticky" and I can smell them even into the next morning. Despite the low overall scent signature there is enough of a scent you can tell this is not a "weak" product.

First Trial Run

Application:
One stripe along both sides of my neck from jaw to chest
One stripe across each wrist

Reactions:
Self: None

Wife: We were at home on a week night so nothing obvious when the kids were around. She was always nearby although she made no move to sit very close to me. Once the kids went to bed she seemed a little shy but followed my lead for the rest of the night.

I took a shower the next morning but did not scrub my application points so I could still smell the pheromones. At a certain point in the morning I found myself surrounded by a group of females who were all joking and laughing with me.

Note to self: I think I applied a little too much ... at least along my necklines. Next time I will apply this product to my upper chest like I do with products like Turn Up The Heat or AM.

This is a good product. Like any new product I just need to learn how to best apply it.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2012 7:38 AM by Bosshank.)
02-28-2012 7:32 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Mara ~ Love Potion, shadowknight, Q-Tips

reggie10
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

03-25-2012 8:02 AM

Ordered the <3 Throb spray and am kind of regretting not getting the oil. Don't want to go to heavy on the stuff given the copulins and I'm worried that one spray would be too much.

With a spray containing copulins, would it be better to just unscrew the bottle, dip my finger, and rub it in that way?
03-25-2012 8:02 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

03-25-2012 8:39 AM

Just spray it. It doesn't have tons and tons of cops in it as it's a male blend. Just don't spray it in your hair and you'll be fine. I have lots of sprays with a lot more cops in them and they work well.
03-25-2012 8:39 AM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

03-25-2012 10:21 AM

Spray on bare skin - torso area is best - and let dry for 5-10 mins before you don your clothes. Try not to get any on hair or clothes. It needs time to meld with your skin chemistry and then most of the smell will go away.

If you want to lessen the dry-down time, you can add your fragrance to it, or some of the Pheromones to a bottle of fragrance. For some reason combining them and spraying them on yourself together seems to work the best for a lot of people, including myself.

Let us know how it goes!
Smile
03-25-2012 10:21 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
597 thanks in 229 posts

04-14-2012 6:13 AM

I got a sample of Pashazade in a recent order, and decided to give it a self-test.

Now, I want to point something out here that I've personally noticed, and I think it's worth mentioning for guys who have had similar experiences with LP fragrances. Quite a few of the products, when sniffed from the vial/bottle, have a soapy smell to them. I don't know why this is, nor am I saying this as a sleight against Mara's artistry. I think it might have something to do with the chemicals involved, because they undergo a drastic change when applied to the skin. A true evaluation of a LP fragrance is one made at least 10 minutes after application to the skin. I've seen others mention a soapiness to the scent, so for those of you who discounted LP for this reason, I urge you to swipe a dipstick-ful across the back of your hand, wait a few minutes, and give it sniff. You might be surprised.

Pashazade is a classic example. In the vial, it smells like a nice, high-end hand soap, like something you'd spend 2 figures on at Bath & Body Works. On the skin, after it's had a chance to soak in, it turns into... well, to be completely honest, a very close approximation of Creed Royal Oud. Not EXACTLY, but I'm strongly reminded of it. Probably because it shares a few notes. Regardless, I count this as a good thing, and with the added bonus of the phero blend, it makes this completely wearable. It's exotic, but not dangerously so. It's classy and complex, yet has a naughty dark side that sticks out just enough for you to easily steer it into a seductive direction if you so choose.

I plan on ordering a bottle of this. I've already spent this week's phero allowance, but come payday... oh yes, Pashazade, you will be assimilated. ;)
04-14-2012 6:13 AM
Thanks given by dbot, shadowknight, Pheroman

Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 32 posts

04-14-2012 12:43 PM

Here's my original review, but I've been experimenting with smaller doses: dab behind each ear, small stripe across colar bone. All with a roller ball, but I tend to roll on to my finger to gage how much I need; about a drop outa trial.

I find it is less intimidating and a little more socially accepted. Less jerk or player vibe. All in all, more inviting to all girls. Think the lesser cops dose, adds a bit of mystery, than a man slut.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-3-Throb-Pashazade
04-14-2012 12:43 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

04-20-2012 11:18 AM

After some more testing I found this works best for me with the Mrs.:

A circular line along my chest that would be 2 inches below a T Shirt neckline.
A second 4 inch line straight down below my havel.

It works consistantly. Can't say much more than that.
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

After some more testing I found this works best for me with the Mrs.:

A circular line along my chest that would be 2 inches below a T Shirt neckline.
A second 4 inch line straight down below my havel.

It works consistantly. Can't say much more than that.
Thanks given by Pheroman

Share This Thread