Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Donna Amore Experiences?
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

Any Donna Amore Experiences?
09-24-2012 4:58 PM

Hey I havent read too much about people and their Donna Amore experiences. I'd like to hear some stories! Smile Hope to hear from you guys soon!
09-24-2012 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Any Donna Amore Experiences?
10-21-2012 10:59 PM

Big HIT

Application: Donna Amore - 2 sprays

Just the other night i'm partying it up with friends and I sprayed two sprays of Donna Amore. As soon as I walked into my friends room, I sit on the edge their bed, (there's a ton of us in a small rom) this chick starts to lean and rub my legs and nestling herself in them as I was sitting there. Next came fondling of the hair. Hahaha.I on the other hand was waiting for the girl I like to show up sooo I didnt take initiative. haha. Good stuff, two thumbs up! Great social as well, everyone at the party was friendly and I was just confident as heck!

Alpha Dream: Corporativo, Donna Amore unscented/scented Tangerine Dream.
Love Potion Magickal Perfumery: G2, Topper.
PherX: For Gay Women spray and oil.
Love-Scent - Androstadenione half strength.
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Possess for lesbians 1/3 mg and Hypnotica sample.
10-21-2012 10:59 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

11-06-2012 9:44 PM

Over the weekend.

Applied: 1 spray Donna Amore
Environment: Party sandwiched like sardines!

So over the weekend I went to this party where you could barely move around it was soo pact! Anyways, I managed to go down an empty hallway and turn away from everyone so I could apply my spray. I applied one spray of Donna Amore to the neck and as soon I did two girls walked by me. I had just sprayed it and I got a response from them as they walked away. What I recall them saying was something like "Damn that smells reallly good!" and "that girl is really cute too". Yeah, they were quite attractive, straight looking chicks too. haha. That was from freshly applying it infront of people. I wonder what my G2 will do! Haha.
Over the weekend.

Applied: 1 spray Donna Amore
Environment: Party sandwiched like sardines!

So over the weekend I went to this party where you could barely move around it was soo pact! Anyways, I managed to go down an empty hallway and turn away from everyone so I could apply my spray. I applied one spray of Donna Amore to the neck and as soon I did two girls walked by me. I had just sprayed it and I got a response from them as they walked away. What I recall them saying was something like "Damn that smells reallly good!" and "that girl is really cute too". Yeah, they were quite attractive, straight looking chicks too. haha. That was from freshly applying it infront of people. I wonder what my G2 will do! Haha.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 9:44 PM by Kupo1212.)
11-06-2012 9:44 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1934
Thanks received:
1073 thanks in 572 posts

12-03-2012 12:57 PM

I promise to post soon! I have a sample until my order comes (which should be in a week or so). Tying Corpo today Squee! & will try DA sometime this week as well. Be back soon!

PS
Did you order in a scent? I have the sample in a "mystery scent" that they haven't made available yet, but I bought the bottle unscented. Just curious. Thanks Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 12:58 PM by NuTrix.)
12-03-2012 12:57 PM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

12-04-2012 12:34 AM

(12-03-2012 12:57 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  I promise to post soon! I have a sample until my order comes (which should be in a week or so). Tying Corpo today Squee! & will try DA sometime this week as well. Be back soon!

PS
Did you order in a scent? I have the sample in a "mystery scent" that they haven't made available yet, but I bought the bottle unscented. Just curious. Thanks Smile

Yeah I have Donna Amore in unscented and Tangerine Dream scent. I LOVE the scented one much better! lol, you will definitely need a cover up for the unscented. It dosent smell very good when you whiff the bottle. Although, once you spray it on your skin it's not so bad. A Mystery scent eh? Let me know how that smells! Smile So what made you want to try D.A?

12-04-2012 12:34 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1073 thanks in 572 posts

12-04-2012 11:43 AM

(12-04-2012 12:34 AM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Yeah I have Donna Amore in unscented and Tangerine Dream scent. I LOVE the scented one much better! lol, you will definitely need a cover up for the unscented. It dosent smell very good when you whiff the bottle. Although, once you spray it on your skin it's not so bad.

I started out with Glace, then got Alfa Donna and then I got lost in the delightful wonderland that is Love Potion, lol. Since wearing Exotique and Corpo, the Alpha Dream unscenteds all seem pretty "aromatic" Laugh1 I think there's a ridiculous (good) amount of mones in them because it took me a while to figure out I was ODing. I've used as many as 3-5 sprays but 2-3 work great most of the time. They gave me a sample in Tangerine Dream and it's really nice. Since trying so many scents from Love Potion I've honed in on the fact that there are some scents that I really like, but wouldn't want to wear. A whiff - dreamy. For hours - not so much, lol.

(12-04-2012 12:34 AM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  A Mystery scent eh? Let me know how that smells! Smile

It's not as floral as Romantic Flower but still very feminine and light...but my skin just ate it up Sad It's still a work in progress or it could be me but in half an hour to 45 min - Poof! Gone. Had to hold my nose to my are and still had to "search" for it. Not foodie or nommy like Jasmine Nights - goooooodness I lurv that one!

(12-04-2012 12:34 AM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  So what made you want to try D.A?

I'm one of those people who scan for what Pheromones are in a blend. I REALLY like G2 from Love Potion and DA looks like it may be along those lines. Every vender (artist imo) puts things together a little differently so I'm curious to see how this one wears and if there will be similarities to G2. It's got all the makings of a great social so I'm looking forward to testing it!

12-04-2012 11:43 AM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

12-04-2012 4:35 PM

I've only ever applied 1-2 sprays of Corpo. I think 2 works pretty well though. Smile To be honest about an hour 1/2 after I apply it it makes me really hot and bothered which irritates me especially when i'm on the job! P

As for Donna Amore, in the paper that they give you it says "this cocktail is for more impulsive and physical encounters, dont expect to find a serious relationship"(something like that, lol), So between the two i'd say G2 is more for women to women bonding on any level (mostly social) & Donna Amore is more of a sexual blend. My experiences with it is when i'm at work it makes me sort of tired, maybe it's just my lack of sleep or whatever but thats mostly what i experienced from wearing it. I apply mostly 2 sprays.

How does Exotique work for ya? I was confused by the blend and what it's supposed to come across as?

This might seem rather strange but I feel PherX works the best for me and 1 spray is all you need. I like the smell to, its got a fresh floral scent to it. The blend has pretty much all the main molecules in it, the one for Gay women that is(I think they all have everything.) What i've noticed when i wear PherX at work (right before I clock in), I get so many compliments on my hair. One guy called me doll, and a women accidently said "I love you" without thinking (she apologized, lmao) and I responded back "okay hun"! P That may have been with Corpo on or Donna Amore (cant remember)!

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 4:39 PM by Kupo1212.)
12-04-2012 4:35 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1073 thanks in 572 posts

12-05-2012 1:51 AM

2 sprays of Corpo is working well so far. I'm going to wear 3 tomorrow just to push it, but I don't see going higher unless I forget myself, lol.

Interesting comparison between DA & G2. "for more impulsive and physical encounters" LOL as if I weren't bad enough already! I want to wear Corpo at least tomorrow yet & I'll probably wait for AD to come in the Unscented. It has shipped and is on the way! I'll have it by Sat or Monday! I'll probably run with Exotique Thurs & Friday. It was a great mood elevator and had hubby and I both in jovial moods all day when I last wore it. I've read and re-read the description and I know what you mean..vague? Um - YEAH. The vibe I had while wearing it was that I was the sunshine and that I brought the sunshine, so to speak. It had a sparkly fun vibe, not really girly though. I think it has the makings to become a future favorite.So happy

"I love you"?! LOL Bet it was AD...but I don't know, I did have A LOT of fun with Corpo today and I think I was expecting to feel more, hmm, just plain dominant I guess. But it wasn't like that. Calm, cool, mentally collected, got things done but still my normal naughty self. I thought I might be perceived as unapproachable w/o the Est but not so! Though I don't know that anyone would have declared their love LOL..it does sound like something that would happen with AD though Laugh1

12-05-2012 1:51 AM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
36 thanks in 23 posts

12-07-2012 2:27 AM

Donna Amore - 3 sprays
12/06/12, work

I gotta say, WOW! Alright, so I talked a lot with my supervisor and the conversation seemed to be great! We'd joke and it was just really smooth, no rough edges. Right after I first applied it and started my shift she just stared at me from the other register, as if spaced out like a D.I.H.L. I'll be honest, for a lesbian blend, it seemed to attract a lot of men as well. I had guys at my register be really friendly and all and this one dude even took a picture of me! (He said he took it to match my hair style so he could get it cut like mine then that he found me quite attractive) lmao. I gotta say, D.A 3 sprays is a win win for me! Big Grin It's attention getting as well. Although, I had a few bitches in line.. they probably had a bad taste of hemroids.. A lot of ladies were friendly too! LOVE the VARIETY! P
Donna Amore - 3 sprays
12/06/12, work

I gotta say, WOW! Alright, so I talked a lot with my supervisor and the conversation seemed to be great! We'd joke and it was just really smooth, no rough edges. I'll be honest, for a lesbian blend, it seemed to attract a lot of men as well. I had guys at my register be really friendly and all and this one dude even took a picture of me! (He said he took it to match my hair style so he could get it cut like mine then that he found me quite attractive) lmao. I gotta say, D.A 3 sprays is a win win for me! Big Grin It's attention getting as well. Although, I had a few bitches in line.. they probably had a bad taste of hemroids.. A lot of ladies were friendly too! LOVE the VARIETY! P

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 2:28 AM by Kupo1212.)
12-07-2012 2:27 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1073 thanks in 572 posts

12-15-2012 2:49 AM

Donna Amore ROCKS! Fun in a bottle! It kind of feels like a cross between Love Potion G2 & Love Potion Popularity Potion all in one Big Grin It works GREAT in mixed company. I can see why you've been having so much fun with it now. I've only tested it a few times but I likey! Great investment, would definitely buy again when the bottle gets low Victory

12-15-2012 2:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Donna & Donna Amore? Retrospect 3 235 03-03-2013 12:12 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Donna Amore & Straight Women NuTrix 0 151 12-15-2012 2:10 AM
Last Post: NuTrix