Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Donna Amore & Straight Women
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Donna Amore & Straight Women
12-15-2012 1:10 AM

1st wear:

Donna Amore unscented 4 sprays (or at least almost...very first spray of the bottle isn't really a full spray) worn with LPs Shen Tao

Out with girlfriends for breakfast. Selfies - good mood, jammin to my tunes on the way to meet them. We had to wait a little to be seated and by the time we were, we were already starting to carry on a bit. We always have ridiculous fun so I'm not sure how much to place at the feet of DA. However work later that day had some interesting occurrences of which one was that a guy that I don't see often, or know well for that matter, ran across me in passing and when he saw me he says, "hello angel" all affectionate like. Angel??? Yeah, fallen maybe BWAHAHA! Wonder just when it was that I became his angel?! This did seem to make the gals at work more chatty...hmm, and helpful now that I think of it. Still sorting this one out.

2nd wear:

Squeeee!

LOL! Last night was a blast! But first, day wear...Slathered with Love Potion UNE - LOVE that one - then 4 sprays Donna Amore, (2 to abdomen, 2 to chest/neck & spread the love with my wrists).

I like the selfies I get from this one, very saucy and happy with an extra pinch of naughty for good measure.

At work people were chatty and friendly like usual. There was one fella who hovered around an awful lot today - curious, he just always seemed to be there in the peripheral, like he wanted to talk with me but just couldn't bring himself to do it with the exception of a couple swing bys of "how are you doing" & "everything going ok" kind of stuff - made note to self. The engineer I was working with (granted I asked the question...my fault) went into great detail to explain something to me....so much so that I am sure I can now explain it to someone else...if anyone would ever ask, lol. People like it when you show interest in their passion and, I admit, it was neat to see how absorbed he was so I didn't mind. Then he stuck to me like glue the next few hours we worked together Laugh1

SO! Out for Thirsty Thursday! I was a big ol' phero atomic bomb! No, not really, lol. I only reapplied 1 spray Donna Amore split between wrists and rubbed to neck. Did the same with the Light Copulin spray and then added 2 sprays of Topper to the front of my sweater. Attire: Turtleneck sweater dress that falls mid thigh, close fitting. Black tights. Knee high, high heel black boots (5 inch - go high or go home!lol I'm 5'5 so I like any extra height I can get!). Naughty, but nice Angel

I arrive and meet one friend in the parking lot and another is already inside and it isn't long before our other friends begin to turn up. We claim one corner of the bar. It's a sports bar and that area is somewhat sequestered....let the Pheromones float and hover, lol. Everyone's in a really GREAT mood...we half-heartedly attempted to stay out of the gutter but somethings just happen. It's a mixed group about even men and women. Ug! I laughed so hard my face still hurts today! My one girlfriend was in rare form. She's usually reserved and careful with her "out loud voice" - not last night! Stand back boys! When this one comes out of her shell she's a firecracker Rofl For me, I got hugged and kissed by EVERYONE, we were taking group pictures and carrying on like nobodies business and the bartender was super awesome, we didn't have to flag her down even once. She was on top of it making sure we all had what we needed and didn't skimp on the shots either - NICE Big Grin Don't worry, I was there for HOURS and ordered food and only had a total of 4 alcoholic beverages - and I didn't pay not 1 cent for any of it! Now THAT just doesn't happen! I get a drink or 2 maybe, but my guy friend insisted on paying and got the bartender to give him the tab...I never even SAW the bill! It's not my birthday or anything like that. As a matter of fact it's HIS birthday coming up soon and he said it was a gift...to me!?!LOL! DAAAYUM! Laugh1 So later it's just down to four of us and they're turning off the lights...hint, hint, lol. We had just finished our last drinks and were only sitting there yacking anyway so we packed it up. On the way to the cars it was a love fest, lol, hugs and squeezes and kisses "Had a great time you guys, we gotta get together soon and do this again!" It was GREAT fun, seriously!

THEN I get home. Hubs had to be in early so he bailed on the evening...what a LOSS...for him, lol! When I got in he'd been sleeping but our pooches woke him to let him know I was here - good doggies! He may have had the sleepies still in his eyes but he was liking what he saw...said he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep right away anyway....nightcap of a different sort Big Grin

Again....DAAAYUM!

Donna Amore:
WIN

3rd wear:

Things were a bit more laid back...no bar trips, lol

I've noticed that guys seem extra sweet to me when I wear Donna Amore. I wonder how heavy it is with Est? But DEFINITELY the ladies love me. It's like LPs Popularity Potion but maybe geared for women? It really does garner female attention and admiration. I've never shied away from flirty women...I've even encouraged it, lol, so I can see how this blend could reel 'em in and you could steer it how you like. But after LAST night, I know it doesn't chase the OPPOSITE sex away either Laugh1

This is a fun blend for me and I look forward to more testing!

Would definitely recommend Donna Amore for any woman's collection A+++++

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-15-2012 1:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Donna Amore & Straight Women
06-15-2013 9:10 AM

WOW! Haven't been back here often enough! This one became a fast go to for good times. I'm afraid I have so many blends it takes be a bit to cycle through them Laugh1 I've been slacking though as I KNOW I've been wearing it since my last post and just didn't get it written down Redface

I'm currently rolling through my AD products at higher doses to see how they play out at what I would have thought to be OD territory. I have also spiked my Donna Amore with LP Leprechaun Luck (honeysuckle, honey, lemon, ginger, butter/milk/cream and 24kt gold ) very lovely floral forward Big Grin The lightness of the fragrance and fun girly vibe of the blend compliment each other VERY well!

Donna Amore, 7 - YES - 7 sprays. 4 to torso 2 to chest and 1 to back of neck & smooshed around with wrists.

Work was laid back yesterday - YAY Friday! and I got sucked into several conversations with different fellas. In an earlier post I had said that fellas are SUPER sweet to me when I wear this....still rings true. On 4 separate occasions, each of the guys I was speaking to, as our conversation progressed, visibly relaxed and lowered their voices - not that they were yelling or became less animated in conversation, but their demeanor visible altered. Pretty cool stuff Big Grin

10 hours after 1st app: Meeting gf for dinner and drinks! Re-applied just 3 sprays chest/neck. 1 spritz LP Topper. 1 spritz Light copulin spray to torso (OMGOSH LOVE THIS STUFF! Plug here for their Light Essence Spray) Had amazingly fun time, laughing, carrying on with the bartenders and other customers at the bar. It could be that it was Friday and a gorgeous evening and I lucked out to have some really cool company but, hey, Danna Amore is a GREAT accessory! Whoot-Whoot! Two thumbs up! GoodGood

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-15-2013 9:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any Donna Amore Experiences? Kupo1212 16 12,928 08-15-2019 5:07 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Certo & l'uomo Amore- are they out of bounds for women? NuTrix 8 5,019 05-08-2013 4:44 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Alpha Donna & Donna Amore? Retrospect 3 4,019 03-03-2013 11:12 AM
  Exotique & straight women NuTrix 1 2,216 12-28-2012 1:18 PM