Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exotique & straight women
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 279 posts

Exotique & straight women
12-09-2012 9:06 AM

Here's several days worth of testing loaded into 1 post...

I know according to AD's description this is a special blend for transwomen but I thought the ingredients list looked like an excellent social AND since it's women to men, thought it could work well on hubs too, sooooo.....I thought I Gotta try it! So off I went!

First day: 12-01-2012
I've only had Exotique on today so I feel it's too soon to say too much on the phero blend...but it will come. I just wanted to pop in and write up that I am REALLY loving this Jasmine Nights scent and my first impressions so far.

My 1st app was fairly heavy handed for me.
As per my norm I showered and then slathered up in body lotion so that my skin doesn't just eat up the scent and then waited about 10-15 minutes to apply perfumed phero blend. I was actually going to see if the scent was overpowering to me so I used 2 sprays to abdomen, 1 each to chest and neck and 1 split between wrists. I've never worn more than 5 sprays of any unscented Alpha Dream product so I wanted to know if I would drown in the smell if I went that high (my average is 3-4 but on occasion I have used 5).

To my absolute surprise, and delight, there was no chemical department store type sharp spike up the nasal passage and straight into the eyes that leads to instant headache, that most all vendor perfumes cause. Like I said before, I did like Doir's Hypnotic Poison but hubby still put the window down in the car on the way home the night I sampled it, lol. We went out and about within an hour of me applying Exotique w/JN today and the window didn't even get cracked! Later, after we got home, I applied another spray to my abdomen and smooshed with my wrists just to refresh the scent so I could enjoy it more while we were home Big Grin

I'm liking this first run, self effects are that I feel calm and in a good mood. Been feeling girly and flirty (but that's often). So far the blend seems to effect hubby positively. He's been in a great mood. It's been a light, pleasant afternoon and evening with some silliness and a lot of bad jokes that have actually been quite funny so I guess that bodes in Exotiques favor! Laugh1

12-06-2012:
The next 3 days will be devoted to Exotique from Alpha Dream.

It is in the Scent Jasmine Nights.

I wore it for the first time last weekend and had a great first run. Will wear it to work the next few days to see how it impacts the dynamic there. I think this one will be a nice jovial social. It had a light, fun, relaxed vibe about it, but that's just going on 1 day and not a truly fair assessment yet. It made for great camaraderie between hubby and I throughout the day and kept him in an unusually light mood (he's SO serious some days - want to keep the time we spend together light and fun!)

Off I go....

12-06-2012:
OK, so my description of jovial, light, fun AND relaxed was not just a fluke the first day I wore it, lol.

I was mellow and not getting any super noticeable self effects the first - hmm - hour I'd say. My normal routine is to shower and get ready and by the time I get to work I've probably had my Pheromones on for an hour, hour and a half.

So I'm at work maybe 10-15 minutes. Then it happened. I was with friends/coworkers and I just got a naughty, cheeky streak. The whole group of us were laughing and carrying on...I'm telling you this has got to be a social happy sauce in a bottle! It carried over to each department I needed to tend to.

I gotta tell ya I LOVE spreading the happy, joy, joy Laugh1

Looking forward to wearing it again tomorrow Big Grin Still sorting out the self effects and still LOVING the Jasmine Nights scent too!

12-7-2012
Day 2 Exotique

Recognizing self effects more readily. Calm but good mood, jovial and ready to laugh and have a good time but not giddy or hyper.

Hit hubby before I left for work. Was ready to go and had 40 mins to just hang with him. Relaxed, good mood, really flirty, touchy feely.

Work was good. Exotique put me in an up mood and it transferred to the people I was around.

Had a great hit that was odd at lunch. Fridays are laid back, we can wear jeans etc. and I had on a shirt with a giant smile on it. A coworker and I are discussing work when the guy sitting across from me declairs, "I want to poke your eyes out!" I was confused at first until I remembered the shirt I was wearing. He was sitting there with the silliest grin on his face, made me wonder if he even knew he said it out loud!?lol! Then I did something I don't usually do at work...I jutted the "girls" out and dared him to go ahead! To which he went straight speechless and confused until my coworker began to laugh uncontrollably knowing that I was in rare form for work! Then he breathed and laughed as well along with everyone else within earshot!LOL Oops! Angel

After I get home, hubby is VERY attentive and HORNY. I had been laying off my own usual pursuit of him for a couple days to see how long it took him to pursue me...I had estimated he wouldn't last past Fri. Yeah for me for knowing my hubby! Laugh1

Yup. Liking Exotique Big Grin

12-8-2012:
Day #3 Exotique

This one is officially a winner.

Went a bit overboard today with 3 sprays to abdomen and 2 to chest/neck. It smells so good I forgot myself, lol. I was on spray 5 when I realized it so spray 5 was like a half spray but I didn't OD thankfully! This is a blend that certainly does get the men's attention. Male friends are noticeably more flirty, more suggestive and complimentary. Def gets hubby happy and horny. Consistently. Even for him...that is NOT a complaint by a long shot.

Conclusion after several days of testing -
Nice self effects; good mood, laid back, fun...touch of silly here and there...probably as much my personality. Be careful, I think it's safe to say it lowers inhibition...other peoples and your own - but I don't think that's a bad thing.
Others effects; spreads the good, fun vibe easy enough. Keeps things light socially. Can easily be turned in a romantic direction. A passionate hungry kind of encounter when it goes there...it least so far.

Yes.
Straight women can were Exotique with a great deal of success IMHO and I thoroughly enjoyed my testing so far Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-09-2012 9:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Retrospect
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 279 posts

RE: Exotique & straight women
12-28-2012 12:18 PM

Wore Exotique again last night with friends for drinks and dinner. Naughtied it up a bit with what I think is a heavy dose of the Light Copulin spray (also from AD) 5 sprays LC (3 to abdomen, 2 to neck/chest) 4 sprays Exotique (2 each to same places) and smoothed around with wrists to spread for diffusion. I must say again how I LOVE ADs Jasmine Nights!

I would like to first note that my husband was in delightfully rare form for him! Granted he was trapped in my cloud for the 40 minutes it took us to get to our destination so Good He hadn't met about half of the people who were there until that night and normally he'll sit back and "observe" for a while before joining the conversations. WELL, he jumped right in! His witty charming self from the get-go and Exotique really pulls out a fun vibe from people once they've been exposed for a bit. My one girlfriend and I are always in cahoots in the phero department so she knows I've got something on, but not always what.

Selfies: light mood, suacy even. You know that little filter that your brain has before you say things? It kept wandering off....

Others: Noticed their filters had also wandered off as well Rofl Light mood, laughing..giving into some silliness and just having fun! This one puts my hubby it a TOTALLY great mood! BONUS!!!

Now I'm an extrovert to begin and I like seeing people come out of their shells and laugh and have a great time. One of the fun things about Pheromones is watching OTHERS become comfortable enough to put themselves out there and know that we're all having fun and there's no worries among friends Big Grin So when I see people who are normally wall flowers and reserved start to step out and crack jokes...and then giggle at themselves for being so daring...SCORE!

We had excellent service at our table, lots of eye contact...got that from our group too...and getting checked out. What is it they're trying to figure out exactly...things that make me go hmm ^_~

Later on at home? Weeeell, this is another reason I like Exotique...I'm sure the cops spray didn't hurt...but hey, if your man is already in a good mood then it's not a very hard sell to steer that to sexual invitation. This mix seems more playful for the bedroom but that could be because, for him, it already makes him playful. THAT is NOT a complaint Laugh1

Sooo. Another good review for Exotique Smile WIN

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-28-2012 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Retrospect

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Donna Amore & Straight Women NuTrix 0 83 12-15-2012 12:10 AM
Last Post: NuTrix