Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Another Indonesia
pakdewad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Another Indonesia
11-30-2015 6:30 PM

Hi, i'm another Indonesian nubie. I'm 21 and live in Jakarta right now.
I'm still learning before getting my first mones.

Hope got some reference here. I'm male anyway.
11-30-2015 6:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

satria
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

RE: Another Indonesia
11-30-2015 7:01 PM

Hi pakde...

Welkom!!

So how about you tell us a brief about yourself...

How did you find pheromones and this forum?

Salam dari sesama jakarta,
Satria
11-30-2015 7:01 PM
pakdewad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-30-2015 7:24 PM

ahoi satria...i'm a worker at a factory in east jakarta.

I forget when i start learning pheromone. i only remember that i was watching dondays and pheromagnetics. But i'm not sure about them. So I looked for some reference until I end up here which said the most reliable reviews.

But it seems Dondays and Pheromagnetic are not worth to buy, uh? What's ur opinion?
11-30-2015 7:24 PM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

11-30-2015 8:05 PM

(11-30-2015 7:24 PM)pakdewad Wrote:  ahoi satria...i'm a worker at a factory in east jakarta.

I forget when i start learning pheromone. i only remember that i was watching dondays and pheromagnetics. But i'm not sure about them. So I looked for some reference until I end up here which said the most reliable reviews.

But it seems Dondays and Pheromagnetic are not worth to buy, uh? What's ur opinion?

Ahh i see...from kawasan bro?

Well what i can say, dondays was my first pheromone product i bought, you know, teir "reviews" and 'cust testimony' looks very promising.

I havent tried pheromagnetic, but dondays; to be honest, . For me too overpriced. small 6ml spray bottle for $30 - 60?. they smell nice though.
But the claim of pheromone amount/spray/bottle sound to much. Less often get you better result.
11-30-2015 8:05 PM
Thanks given by pakdewad
pakdewad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-30-2015 11:05 PM

(11-30-2015 8:05 PM)satria Wrote:  Ahh i see...from kawasan bro?

Well what i can say, dondays was my first pheromone product i bought, you know, teir "reviews" and 'cust testimony' looks very promising.

I havent tried pheromagnetic, but dondays; to be honest, . For me too overpriced. small 6ml spray bottle for $30 - 60?. they smell nice though.
But the claim of pheromone amount/spray/bottle sound to much. Less often get you better result.

I'm interested in hax and AD products. Could you recommend one worth to buy for me? Or maybe you have another reference?

oh, i'm looking for social benefit since i'm an introvert. And not so confident to start conversation.
Also love purpose, at least to get her attention. I can handle the rest if i get the attention.
11-30-2015 11:05 PM

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

11-30-2015 11:56 PM

(11-30-2015 11:05 PM)pakdewad Wrote:  I'm interested in hax and AD products. Could you recommend one worth to buy for me? Or maybe you have another reference?

oh, i'm looking for social benefit since i'm an introvert. And not so confident to start conversation.
Also love purpose, at least to get her attention. I can handle the rest if i get the attention.

I dont have experience with hax products.
AD you mean Alpha Dream? (dont want to mistaken with Androtics Direct)

For alpha dream, i have L2K v1, Alpha Maschio, and Glace.
I like l2k and Am, but not so much for Glace

It looks like we have some similiarity in character, for that i would really recommend LAL products. I have had good and consistent result with POSSESS ALPHA and NUDE from lal. i used up my nude, and now using possess alpha as my staple mone. It produces attractive yet calm vibe, good for dates, hangout, socializing, and Good for work/office too. I also have Dirty primitive, but rarely use it.

My next purchase from Lal would be wolf and hypnotica social. I hope they would be perfect combo for my DIrty Primitive.

As for the pure atraction, i love my Taboo spray from PheromoneXS.
Its fast hitter, obvious attraction / iois from female around you. Its more fun, young energetic vibe.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 11:59 PM by satria.)
11-30-2015 11:56 PM
pakdewad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-01-2015 2:39 AM

(11-30-2015 11:56 PM)satria Wrote:  I dont have experience with hax products.
AD you mean Alpha Dream? (dont want to mistaken with Androtics Direct)

For alpha dream, i have L2K v1, Alpha Maschio, and Glace.
I like l2k and Am, but not so much for Glace

It looks like we have some similiarity in character, for that i would really recommend LAL products. I have had good and consistent result with POSSESS ALPHA and NUDE from lal. i used up my nude, and now using possess alpha as my staple mone. It produces attractive yet calm vibe, good for dates, hangout, socializing, and Good for work/office too. I also have Dirty primitive, but rarely use it.

My next purchase from Lal would be wolf and hypnotica social. I hope they would be perfect combo for my DIrty Primitive.

As for the pure atraction, i love my Taboo spray from PheromoneXS.
Its fast hitter, obvious attraction / iois from female around you. Its more fun, young energetic vibe.

I've seen LAL on pheromone .id but they don't have what you mentioned right now. where did you get yours?
12-01-2015 2:39 AM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

12-01-2015 3:33 AM

I buy directly from LAL's website:
payment by paypal / credit card.

Pheromone dot id is mostly retailing AD in indonesia, only 2 or three products from LAL, and its rarely ready stock.
You better order directly from LAL. Shipping cost is about $12 for standard USPS mail. Delivery time from hawaii to Jakarta is 2 weeks, don't worry about tax or custom fee, LAL declare their package as Gift or candles. It will delivered right to your address via POS Indonesia.

I suggest you to visit this thread :http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Liquid-Alchemy-Labs
read everything about LAL's product and service there. Every mones vendor/company has their own thread here in pherotruth.

Other than LAL and alpha dream, you may also look to other thread of popular vendors here in the forum as PheromoneXS, Apex, Pheromone Treasures, and Love Potion.

I'm sure you'll having fun here ...

Victory
12-01-2015 3:33 AM
pakdewad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-01-2015 4:04 AM

thanks satria, that'll be helpful infoYahoo
12-01-2015 4:04 AM

raft
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-01-2015 8:05 AM

Welcome to pherotruth pakde..

Bro Satria, it seems that you've lot of experience with direct shipping to Indo, any experience with Apex? I consider Method3x for my next purchase. My last experience bought directly from vendor (pheromone treasure) was using third party that can guarantee all the process including tax etc. I just worried with release process and tax since I usually use office as shipping address.
12-01-2015 8:05 AM

Share This Thread