Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Another Indonesia
satria
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

RE: Another Indonesia
12-01-2015 8:27 AM

(12-01-2015 8:05 AM)raft Wrote:  Welcome to pherotruth pakde..

Bro Satria, it seems that you've lot of experience with direct shipping to Indo, any experience with Apex? I consider Method3x for my next purchase. My last experience bought directly from vendor (pheromone treasure) was using third party that can guarantee all the process including tax etc. I just worried with release process and tax since I usually use office as shipping address.

Not really... I rarely make a purchases. I bought directly from LAL and PXS, had no problem with tax. All package deivered directly to my adresss via Pos, no custom tax.

But i heard from other indonesian fellow here who had to paid custom tax for his PXS package.

I think you need to add notes or request to the vendor when you order, ask them to declare the package as Candle or Gifts (or valued <$50).

I also read somewhere, that perfume / fragrances is free from custom tax.

Curently, i have packages on delivery from Pheromone Treasures and thefragranceshop, hopefully i wont get custom problem with those packages.
I forgot to mention to John (PTreas owner) about custom suggestion.
12-01-2015 8:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-01-2015 11:29 PM

Hi Indonesian Friends.

I'm Addam, and I'm from Malaysia. Since theres no Malaysian Group here in PT, wish I can join u all. Btw, I'm a newbie in pheromones. Maybe I can learn something from the expert here.

So glad have a friends from neighboring country.

#malaysia&indonesia serumpun.

It's now...or never
12-01-2015 11:29 PM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

12-01-2015 11:47 PM

(12-01-2015 11:29 PM)Addam84 Wrote:  Hi Indonesian Friends.

I'm Addam, and I'm from Malaysia. Since theres no Malaysian Group here in PT, wish I can join u all. Btw, I'm a newbie in pheromones. Maybe I can learn something from the expert here.

So glad have a friends from neighboring country.

#malaysia&indonesia serumpun.

Hi addam...good to see you and welcome!!

I guess there are many malaysian fellow here on pherotruth. Or maybe singaporean. I'm not really sure.
Some of them are veterans / experienced mones user.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 11:58 PM by satria.)
12-01-2015 11:47 PM
Thanks given by Pemenang

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 150 posts

12-02-2015 12:05 AM

Hi Pakde and Adam, I am a mone user in Singapore. I go to Indonesia a lot. Welcome to the forum. Let's share experiences!!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, OD*, DP*, NA gel*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*

*sample
Incoming: Evolve oil
KIV: Nude Alpha Gel, Evolve Oil, TAC
12-02-2015 12:05 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2015 2:58 AM

(12-02-2015 12:05 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Hi Pakde and Adam, I am a mone user in Singapore. I go to Indonesia a lot. Welcome to the forum. Let's share experiences!!

Hi bro. I'm new in Mones. I have AM sandalwood musk on my hand which I ordered from Chris. Just want to share my experiences of a week wearing it, the smell so nice only I think can only last 3-4 hours. So I have to reapply. Ong know if you guys having this problem too since our weather is same.

Attraction wise, less hit. I have test it with various dose.

Any suggestion from expert here? Maybe from Raikahoken?

Thanks for welcoming me to the community.
(12-01-2015 11:47 PM)satria Wrote:  Hi addam...good to see you and welcome!!

I guess there are many malaysian fellow here on pherotruth. Or maybe singaporean. I'm not really sure.

Hi Satria.

Thanks for welcoming me to the community. I'm new here. Need you guys to share me about Mones. We can keep sharing info & experiences each other.
(12-01-2015 11:47 PM)satria Wrote:  Hi addam...good to see you and welcome!!

Hi Satria.

Thanks for welcoming me to the community. I'm new here. Need you guys to share me about Mones. We can keep sharing info & experiences each other.

It's now...or never
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 3:01 AM by Pemenang.)
12-02-2015 2:58 AM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

12-02-2015 3:52 AM

(12-02-2015 2:58 AM)Addam84 Wrote:  Hi bro. I'm new in Mones. I have AM sandalwood musk on my hand which I ordered from Chris. Just want to share my experiences of a week wearing it, the smell so nice only I think can only last 3-4 hours. So I have to reapply. Ong know if you guys having this problem too since our weather is same.

Attraction wise, less hit. I have test it with various dose.

eventhough the fragrances / cover scent fade away, doesnt mean the mones also gone. I dont think you need to reapply AM that often just because you can't smell the sandalwood musk/leather steel/ black spice or any cover anymore.
12-02-2015 3:52 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2015 4:21 AM

(12-02-2015 3:52 AM)satria Wrote:  eventhough the fragrances / cover scent fade away, doesnt mean the mones also gone. I dont think you need to reapply AM that often just because you can't smell the sandalwood musk/leather steel/ black spice or any cover anymore.

Sometimes i sweat heavily, and i can't smell the scent anymore. That why i reapply. Btw, have u put AM on test? If yes what is your spray?

Thanks

It's now...or never
12-02-2015 4:21 AM

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

12-02-2015 5:25 AM

(12-02-2015 4:21 AM)Addam84 Wrote:  Sometimes i sweat heavily, and i can't smell the scent anymore. That why i reapply. Btw, have u put AM on test? If yes what is your spray?

Thanks

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like you see pheromones products as some kind of perfume/cologne/deodorant.

No Its not.

The fragrances scent in pheromone product is mainly used as a Cover to masked the 'natural' smell/odor of the pheromones itself. Because some people may disturbed by the smell of pheromone molecules (exmple: Androstenone and copulins smells really bad for some sensitive nose)

Other than that, the cover scents also believed to be beneficial for diffusion purpose (helped in releasing pheromone molecules into the air).

The mones itself is a heavy molecules that usually last longer in your skin, longer than the cover scents. Sweating heavy sometimes just make your mones working better, remember mones need body heat to disperse.

If you dont feel confidence because you sweat heavily, you can spray just a regular cologne/edt or anything you like. Due to the possibility of overdose, I dont think reapply pheromones every 3 hours is a good idea, especially for the High None product like AM.

I have AM, in leather n steel scent.
I used it sparingly, in rotation with my other mones.
I'm married happily and not really looking for 'real trouble' with other women.
1 or 2 Spray of AM is all i used in a day.
I dont do night clubbing or bar hopping, mostly use AM in weekend when hangout at coffee shops, bookstore, theatre, etc.

However, i like L2K more than my AM. It just feels more suitable with my personality.

hope it helps
12-02-2015 5:25 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 150 posts

12-02-2015 6:08 AM

Adam, you said less hits. What are the hits that you have seen? What are the environments you use AM in? What's your age and ethnicity? What's the age and ethnicity of your targets? These are important information. You should create your own user intro thread with all these info, since we are hijacking pakde's thread Smile

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, OD*, DP*, NA gel*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*

*sample
Incoming: Evolve oil
KIV: Nude Alpha Gel, Evolve Oil, TAC
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 6:08 AM by raikahoken.)
12-02-2015 6:08 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2015 7:18 AM

(12-02-2015 5:25 AM)satria Wrote:  Correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like you see pheromones products as some kind of perfume/cologne/deodorant.

No Its not.

The fragrances scent in pheromone product is mainly used as a Cover to masked the 'natural' smell/odor of the pheromones itself. Because some people may disturbed by the smell of pheromone molecules (exmple: Androstenone and copulins smells really bad for some sensitive nose)

Other than that, the cover scents also believed to be beneficial for diffusion purpose (helped in releasing pheromone molecules into the air).

The mones itself is a heavy molecules that usually last longer in your skin, longer than the cover scents. Sweating heavy sometimes just make your mones working better, remember mones need body heat to disperse.

If you dont feel confidence because you sweat heavily, you can spray just a regular cologne/edt or anything you like. Due to the possibility of overdose, I dont think reapply pheromones every 3 hours is a good idea, especially for the High None product like AM.

I dont do night clubbing or bar hopping, mostly use AM in weekend when hangout at coffee shops, bookstore, theatre, etc.

However, i like L2K more than my AM. It just feels more suitable with my personality.

hope it helps

Thanks Satria. Yes maybe I misunderstood it. My AM is Sandalwood Musk scent. Actually I use it for daily job. Actually I'm in Sales department, have to meet customer regularly and almost everyday. Sometimes, my job require me to go Out instead in the office. So in the hot day, I sweat heavily. This when I think uncomfortable and felt that the smell fade away and only my sweats smell last on my skin.

Due to various experiment, I have tested 2 sprays on each my wrist & sread to behind my ears,1 spray each to my neck. Sounds overdose right. Haha. But, honestly I love the smell.

Btw, I'm 31, single. Looking to attract more girls, and more easier in my daily job. In my job as sales advisor, I have to close more customer to earn more $$$ as I'm not getting fixed income but only commissions.

Likely you have a success result with AM & L2K Satria.
(12-02-2015 5:25 AM)satria Wrote:  Correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like you see pheromones products as some kind of perfume/cologne/deodorant.

No Its not.

hope it helps

Thanks Satria. Yes maybe I misunderstood it. My AM is Sandalwood Musk scent. Actually I use it for daily job. Actually I'm in Sales department, have to meet customer regularly and almost everyday. Sometimes, my job require me to go Out instead in the office. So in the hot day, I sweat heavily. This when I think uncomfortable and felt that the smell fade away and only my sweats smell last on my skin.

Due to various experiment, I have tested 2 sprays on each my wrist & sread to behind my ears,1 spray each to my neck. Sounds overdose right. Haha. But, honestly I love the smell.

Btw, I'm 31, single. Looking to attract more girls, and more easier in my daily job. In my job as sales advisor, I have to close more customer to earn more $$$ as I'm not getting fixed income but only commissions.

Likely you have a success result with AM & L2K Satria.

It's now...or never
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 7:18 AM by Pemenang.)
12-02-2015 7:18 AM

Share This Thread