Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Another Indonesia
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Another Indonesia
12-02-2015 7:38 AM

(12-02-2015 6:08 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Adam, you said less hits. What are the hits that you have seen? What are the environments you use AM in? What's your age and ethnicity? What's the age and ethnicity of your targets? These are important information. You should create your own user intro thread with all these info, since we are hijacking pakde's thread Smile

Hi Bro. I'm 31, still single. I'm Malay and have Chinese look. I used AM in my dailyjob. I'm working in sales. Working harder for better commission. P.

I read a lot of review in PT. Some get hits like Axe commercial. Haha. That's what I want. Haha. So far, I get less eye contact, no head turn, less smile. Sometimes I felt that I don't actually get it on my sweet spot. Actually I just want to be in control with ladies, want to win their heart or maybe if possible ONS. But never test it in bar or club so far since I'm not the one who like to go there. I'm wondering if the culture of Malaysian may promote to this since some Malay lady are so shy. Huhu.

To Pakde, so sorry for hijacking your thread. So glad you start the thread so I can meet you all.

Thanks so much.

It's now...or never
12-02-2015 7:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

12-02-2015 8:21 AM

(12-02-2015 7:38 AM)pakdewad Wrote:  Hi Bro. I'm 31, still single. I'm Malay and have Chinese look. I used AM in my dailyjob. I'm working in sales. Working harder for better commission. P.

I read a lot of review in PT. Some get hits like Axe commercial. Haha. That's what I want. Haha. So far, I get less eye contact, no head turn, less smile. Sometimes I felt that I don't actually get it on my sweet spot. Actually I just want to be in control with ladies, want to win their heart or maybe if possible ONS. But never test it in bar or club so far since I'm not the one who like to go there. I'm wondering if the culture of Malaysian may promote to this since some Malay lady are so shy. Huhu.

To Pakde, so sorry for hijacking your thread. So glad you start the thread so I can meet you all.

Thanks so much.

for your information, please re-read AM thread, you have misunderstanding wearing AM as your daily basis. AM more suitable in night game better than day game.

i found AM is to sexual and intimidating not good for you as a sales. if your client majority a women >35, AM is good for you, if your client a man, be careful with you wish for.

i recommended you buy social product first and stay with it until you figure it out.

My Arsenal:
AD: L2K V.1 & V.2, AM, Certo, Galce, Corporativo.
PSX: Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Taboo, S.O.B, Desire Me, API.
LAL: AV, Wolf, A4A, Voodoo, MAX T-150.
PT: ETFZ, THU, GOA.
LoveScent: NPA, Alpha-7.
LovePotion: Voracious, SS4M, Charisma.
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 8:34 AM by t-Rex.)
12-02-2015 8:21 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

12-02-2015 8:42 AM

I agree with tRex... AM possibly the least appropriate product to wear for your goals.

However, i salute you to have 'survive' from using AM in daily basis. Most people wont even dare to do that Smile
12-02-2015 8:42 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 35 posts

12-02-2015 8:49 AM

(12-02-2015 6:08 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Adam, you said less hits. What are the hits that you have seen? What are the environments you use AM in? What's your age and ethnicity? What's the age and ethnicity of your targets? These are important information. You should create your own user intro thread with all these info, since we are hijacking pakde's thread Smile

Couldn't agree more with Rai...
I believe pakde wouldnt mind with our discussion here...but yes,,, better started a new introduction thread for your benefit. Explain your background and objectives using pheromone, i'm sure more experienced users would more than eager to help you.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 8:50 AM by satria.)
12-02-2015 8:49 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2015 9:07 AM

(12-02-2015 8:21 AM)t-Rex Wrote:  for your information, please re-read AM thread, you have misunderstanding wearing AM as your daily basis. AM more suitable in night game better than day game.

i found AM is to sexual and intimidating not good for you as a sales. if your client majority a women >35, AM is good for you, if your client a man, be careful with you wish for.

i recommended you buy social product first and stay with it until you figure it out.

Hi T-Rex. So glad you give me a suggestion. Actually I have read a review from pheroguide.com, which is the owner of the website selfclaiming he used AM as daily basis, and getting Alpha and sexual result.

But, I will consider to buy Corpo for work. But do you think?

Thanks.
(12-02-2015 8:42 AM)satria Wrote:  I agree with tRex... AM possibly the least appropriate product to wear for your goals.

However, i salute you to have 'survive' from using AM in daily basis. Most people wont even dare to do that Smile

I never thought that AM will give me disaster. It's that serious? I used it almost 2 weeks already. Thanks guy, you all enlighten me.

It's now...or never
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 9:09 AM by Pemenang.)
12-02-2015 9:07 AM

Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2015 9:10 AM

(12-02-2015 8:49 AM)satria Wrote:  Couldn't agree more with Rai...
I believe pakde wouldnt mind with our discussion here...but yes,,, better started a new introduction thread for your benefit. Explain your background and objectives using pheromone, i'm sure more experienced users would more than eager to help you.

Haha. Ok. Will start new thread. Thanks all Sifus and expert here.

It's now...or never
12-02-2015 9:10 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

12-02-2015 10:26 AM

Hi adam, i still didn't have a chance to wear corpo. so i didn't know the characteristic of corpo.
i found wolf by LAL is good but voodoo by LAL is excellent for day/night and for daily basis. so if you have money to spend i would say go for wolf and voodoo. i hope this information will help you

My Arsenal:

12-02-2015 10:26 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
pakdewad
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-02-2015 11:47 AM

(12-02-2015 7:38 AM)pakdewad Wrote:  To Pakde, so sorry for hijacking your thread. So glad you start the thread so I can meet you all.

Thanks so much.

Haha, it's okay bro..
I'm actually happy to get more info from others cause your hijacking Big Grin
12-02-2015 11:47 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang
Pemenang
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-03-2015 12:49 AM

(12-02-2015 10:26 AM)t-Rex Wrote:  Hi, i still didn't have a chance to wear corpo. so i didn't know the characteristic of corpo.
i found wolf by LAL is good but voodoo by LAL is excellent for day/night and for daily basis. so if you have money to spend i would say go for wolf and voodoo. i hope this information will help you

Thanks T-Rex. I have to check this Wolf and Vodoo. Maybe u can share me some experience bout this two monster? And T-Rex, are you from Asian too? If yes, where you get LAL products?

Thanks
(12-02-2015 11:47 AM)pakdewad Wrote:  Haha, it's okay bro..
I'm actually happy to get more info from others cause your hijacking Big Grin

Hi Pakde. Haha. Thanks bro. We should maintain this thread. Keep changing &
Sharing info each other. It's like I received green light by Pakde. Haha

It's now...or never
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 12:51 AM by Pemenang.)
12-03-2015 12:49 AM

t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

12-03-2015 6:13 AM

I got direct from LAL
for wolf: has good self effect; VIP vibe make people want to know you; women find you as interesting men; male friend want to be friend with you.

for voodoo: has relax self effect; people want to know you more; i got women looking at me all time; when talking to women(1by1), they feel like i'm her soulmate (body line in and always maintain eyes contact to me); i found this intimidating(still has to figure it out)

My Arsenal:

12-03-2015 6:13 AM
Thanks given by Pemenang

Share This Thread