Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
Androstadienone
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstadienone
08-15-2011 1:30 PM

Hello everyone!

I created this thread about Androstadienone because i think it is as an important molecule, so we should have some place to learn and exchange information.

I've put together some info I collected on vendors sites, which i keep for my record. Please, if there's any wrong info here, PM me and I'll correct it ASAP.

Androstadienone

Overview
Androstadienone, commonly known as A 1, is derived from progesterone and pregnenolone. Tests have shown that it can significantly influence the mood of heterosexual women and homosexual men. Androstadienone is most commonly found in perspiration. It has also been found in the secretions of the human hair. Androstadienone has shown gender specific reaction in women in particular Maximal activation was observed in the medial preoptic area/anterior hypothalamus, which, according to animal studies, is highly involved in sexual behavior, resulting in the female relaxing, slower breathing and heart rate. One particular study has shown that it affects attention and social cognition areas of the brain. It is also one of the only pheromones that has been shown to stimulate the , and so has been described as a vomeropherin.

Effects
It has been demonstrated that when exposed to Androstadienone, women let go of stress and discomfort, followed by a feeling of well being. Multiple studies have shown this mood elevating reaction. It has also been said that it eases the symptoms of PMS as well as headaches in women. Another study that was attempting to determine if Androstadienone exposed women would be able to withstand greater levels of pain due to the relaxed Androstadienone induced state, discovered that exactly the opposite was true. Consequently, they accidentally demonstrated that Androstadienone increased the skin sensitivity of women due to a heightened state of arousal. demonstrates that exposure to Androstadienone increases a woman's sense of pleasure when being touched. It has been demonstrated that than when they have not been exposed. It has been known to increase intimacy and comfort, and can also increase caring feelings. Androstadienone has been called the "love pheromone" because of the nature of the feelings and reactions it induces in women, and also because of its usefulness in more cozy relationship situations.

I'd like to call your attention to the fact that Androstadienone increases awareness dispensed to the internal feelings when a proper stimuli is present. Once it enhances feeling awareness, and we know women are naturally emotionally driven/focused, I'd like to theorise on the effects of Androstadienone as an enhancer/amplifier. Can anyone contribute on that matter?

EDIT: Put Androstadienone as subtitle in large letters.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 3:21 PM by Fly So Hi.)
08-15-2011 1:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Androstadienone
08-15-2011 2:56 PM

A an avid Androstadienone user I fully back the findings of the researchers

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-15-2011 2:56 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

08-15-2011 3:02 PM

(08-15-2011 2:56 PM)as33156 Wrote:  A an avid Androstadienone user I fully back the findings of the researchers

Thanks, as!

Could you give us your view or personal recommendations or experiences? Like age range, types of IOIs. That is, if you don't mind doing so, of course.

Fly
08-15-2011 3:02 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

08-15-2011 3:06 PM

heya Fly ..

i think this one should be added ..

great work by K-train ... was it me who supported him ... Dirol

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
08-15-2011 3:06 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-15-2011 3:26 PM

(08-15-2011 3:02 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Thanks, as!

Could you give us your view or personal recommendations or experiences? Like age range, types of IOIs. That is, if you don't mind doing so, of course.

For me it when used Androstadienone with the other mones it becomes a bonding agent. They not only feel sexual because of the other mones you are wearing but they feel comfortable with this level of attraction.

Androstadienone has a long term memory effect on women exposed to it. I believe because of these affect it causes in women the other mones like glace & AV/AM/NA also get logged into their long term memory.

Androstadienone literately makes them fall in love with the feelings they are getting from the mones which in turns makes them fall in love with the person wearing the mones.

If the person wearing the mones personality is congruent with the feelings the women have then the effects are almost instant if in a place where you are one on one. Androstadienone helps to past all the qualifying questions a woman has in her subconsciousness about whether a guy is marriage or future father of her children material.

This leads to the white night/ prince charming effect that's sweeps women off their feet.

The less a woman knows you I find the faster she falls in love because she doesn't have any past about you to go on.

If the woman knows you from your past she may be more caring to you but still try to hide her emotions and try to be around you more to see if the feelings she has is a one off or are they real. Wearing the same mix proves to them that they are real.

I would bet a lot of money the ladies go back to their friends and say something is different about you. Then the more they spend time with you they will start telling their friends they are developing feelings for you and then they will start showing you more of those feelings and then at the end tell they tell girlfriends they are in love with you. This is conservative girls.

More open girls with just come right out and give it up and submit.

The conservative girls may do the same when they have had something to drink.

With Androstadienone it is always something going on in their mind even when your date is over they will think about you. The girls I have been seeing always tell me that they are thinking of me during work or had a dream about me.

I know if a woman has been swept off her feet by my mones mix if she starts talking about her family or trying to get me to go to venues with her that her friends will be to. If the friends feel the same them boom she is all yours.

This can take 1 date to 5 dates. I find that once I make love to a woman even if its just for fun she will let out I love you during sex or afterwards. This is even when it's a one night stand. Women just can't help it but to fall in love.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 3:31 PM by as33156.)
08-15-2011 3:26 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-15-2011 5:14 PM

I have a 10ng/10ml bottle from love scent but I can't figure out how much each drop contains.

It would be nice if someone here can figure it out

SS
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 5:15 PM by SeriousSmile.)
08-15-2011 5:14 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-15-2011 5:18 PM

(08-15-2011 5:14 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  I have a 10ng/10ml bottle from love scent but I can't figure out how much each drop contains.

It would be nice if someone here can figure it out

SS

I think thats 40mcg to 50mcg a drop. All you need is one drop. Most people Dilute Lovescents Androstadienone . I have 10mcg a drop Androstadienone concentrate. I use 3 drops for a total of 30mcg in my mone mixes. One drop on the neck will be find for you.

08-15-2011 5:18 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

08-15-2011 5:21 PM

1 drop in EtOH at 1mg/mL = 20-25mcg
08-15-2011 5:21 PM

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

08-15-2011 5:28 PM

@as3 , I have the full strength edition. Is it any different from half strength?

@dbot , have a 5ml bottle full of cologne, applying one drop, how much mcg I'm getting per spray if there are 40 sprays. Lol, bad at math.

Cheers

SS
08-15-2011 5:28 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-15-2011 5:32 PM

(08-15-2011 5:28 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  @as3 , I have the full strength edition. Is it any different from half strength?

@dbot , have a 5ml bottle full of cologne, applying one drop, how much mcg I'm getting per spray if there are 40 sprays. Lol, bad at math.

Cheers

SS

No different at lovescents. The full strength is a 10ml & the half strength is a 5ml bottle. Same concentrate per drop though. They are confusing but I asked them when I was on the market for my Androstadienone . In the end I decided to go with Liquid Achelmy Labs Androstadienone

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 5:33 PM by as33156.)
08-15-2011 5:32 PM

Share This Thread